Quote Originally Posted by Farah View Post
You are a coward, you escaped from the question topic anc closed it. Escape monki.
I believe this one has ran it's course as well, MuslimMonkey™

I believe you are going to notice a trend. When you refuse to answer questions, refuse to use reputable sources, you post propaganda without no opinion and source - your discussions will be shorter - well, shorter than they will be with you placing everyone on ignore.

You have repeatedly refused to answer questions given to you, over and over, the same questions over and over - and you ignore and refuse. And then make demands of others.

I've got news for you MuslimMonkey™ - that's not how it works here, nor will that change.

You even asked for a "one on one" debate of sorts with me, I answered what you asked of me, and you couldn't even make it past my first questions without dodging and ignoring the tough questions. The ONLY thing that makes sense, is not answering out of embarrassment. Not answering as you know it will make you and every one like you, to be scum of the earth. You know you cannot avoid the facts and the absolute horror.