Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Default When are you planning to leave Manbij ?

Hey, this is my second topic and I hope it goes and ends well.

So if you follow external affairs of your country, you should be familiar with the issues between Turkiye and US about the northern part of Syria. In summary, US is trying to establish an illegal state at the norther Syria which is planned to start from the West border of Iraq and reaches up to the Mediterranean Sea. The cities and towns in this region were first "seized" by a terror group named ISIS and then another terror group which is supported by our "ally" US was appointed by US to "take back" these cities and towns. The local people of the region were forced to migrate to Turkiye or to the other parts of Syria when ISIS was in "power" in these regions. Then when it was "taken back" from ISIS, instead of allowing local people to come back to their homes, the demographics of region been tried to be changed by US and US backed terror groups to prepare the ground for this illegal state.

Now Turkiye wants US and US backed groups to leave the region but they persistently want to stay, they are creating observation points, digging tunnels and establishing battle positions.

What do you think about this issue and what do you think that US government is going to do ? and what do you think that how its going to end ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

You're sadly misinformed. Where do you get your news?

What you're proposing is low-grade Russian propaganda.

We punished Syria and embarrassed Putin when he gassed his own people. The USA is not trying to carve out a country in Syria; that's preposterous.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

3. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Amazing. Some people will believe everything they are told.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

5. Thanks Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Farah View Post
    Hey, this is my second topic and I hope it goes and ends well.

So if you follow external affairs of your country, you should be familiar with the issues between Turkiye and US about the northern part of Syria. In summary, US is trying to establish an illegal state at the norther Syria which is planned to start from the West border of Iraq and reaches up to the Mediterranean Sea. The cities and towns in this region were first "seized" by a terror group named ISIS and then another terror group which is supported by our "ally" US was appointed by US to "take back" these cities and towns. The local people of the region were forced to migrate to Turkiye or to the other parts of Syria when ISIS was in "power" in these regions. Then when it was "taken back" from ISIS, instead of allowing local people to come back to their homes, the demographics of region been tried to be changed by US and US backed terror groups to prepare the ground for this illegal state.

Now Turkiye wants US and US backed groups to leave the region but they persistently want to stay, they are creating observation points, digging tunnels and establishing battle positions.

What do you think about this issue and what do you think that US government is going to do ? and what do you think that how its going to end ?
    Good question. When is TURKEY planning on leaving Syria?

The US and Russia are in Syria by agreement to pursue and destroy ISIS. Syria used Russian presence and alliance to take care if its internal war. Turkey unilaterally invaded Syria without consent. Assad wasn't likely to say much since Turkey was killing Assad's enemies.

Be that as it may, Turkey has NO right to be in Syria, nor to commit genocide. Kurds have been demanding their own nation since the the First Gulf War, at least, and Turkey has been crying about them and calling them criminals for longer than that. Don't want them in Turkey? Build a damned wall and man it. Seems to be the rage nowadays.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

BTW ... there is a Middle East sub forum on this board that would answer a LOT of your questions. Like: Should I be here with my propaganda? Or: Shouldn't this thread be in that more appropriate forum? Turkey is covered rather in depth, as a matter of fact.

BTW, why the question? Didn't Erdogan's threat to President Trump to fire on US troops a couple of months ago scare the US out of Syria? WHOOPS! Golly, gee, George, what do I do NOW?
    Last edited by Gunny; 12-11-2018 at 07:46 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Fawcett is still swinging? Least she's not a hit and run Troll. Lol

11. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    BTW ... there is a Middle East sub forum on this board that would answer a LOT of your questions. Like: Should I be here with my propaganda? Or: Shouldn't this thread be in that more appropriate forum? Turkey is covered rather in depth, as a matter of fact.

BTW, why the question? Didn't Erdogan's threat to President Trump to fire on US troops a couple of months ago scare the US out of Syria? WHOOPS! Golly, gee, George, what do I do NOW?
    I still need to get caught up on your turkey threads.

13. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    I still need to get caught up on your turkey threads.
    Apparently SHE needs to get caught up as well

15. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Good question. When is TURKEY planning on leaving Syria?

The US and Russia are in Syria by agreement to pursue and destroy ISIS. Syria used Russian presence and alliance to take care if its internal war. Turkey unilaterally invaded Syria without consent. Assad wasn't likely to say much since Turkey was killing Assad's enemies.

Be that as it may, Turkey has NO right to be in Syria, nor to commit genocide. Kurds have been demanding their own nation since the the First Gulf War, at least, and Turkey has been crying about them and calling them criminals for longer than that. Don't want them in Turkey? Build a damned wall and man it. Seems to be the rage nowadays.

We are not planning to leave Syria as long as Syrian people are being oppressed. Before Turkiye was involved in Syria, we have asked to US and other "allies" to form a safe zone for civilians in Northern Syria which will be protected in common by militaries. US and others have rejected this offer each time. As I said because they have complately a different plan for N.Syria.

No terror organizations can survive without being supported by a country or countries. So "destroying a terror organization" scenario is a myth.

Another scenario that often used by Western countries to involve in ME affairs is "Kurds wants their states" while even most of the Kurds have no idea about such a scenario. I would support the idea for any people in the World that oppressed, for example American native people, they are oppressed since long and they deserve their own states. Kurds were also oppressed during Saddam era and they had their own states in Iraq. They were oppressed during Kmalists era in Turkiye (the party which was always supported by Western countries and today still supported by Western countries against current government) but current govt gave them any rights. In Syria they were oppressed and Turkiye have been involved and gave local people their rights to live in peace. No people in the World has right to claim ownership on the any part of the World which is common property of whole World people, while just the opposite any people in the World has right and such a duty to ensure peace and justice in any part of the World. The actions of terror groups supported by US and other Western countries are contradicting with this mentality. The neutralization of such terror groups cannot be called as genocide. In the first spot when we involved in Syria, we have neutralized more than 3500 ISIS terrorists and in the second hit we have neutralized more than 3500 US backed terror groups. These regions are fully observed by coalition forces, Russia and independent groups, they cant report even a single civilian death caused by Turkish Army despite civlian casualties are pretty natural in such an environment.

By the way, if you make one more personal comment, I will stop replying you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    You're sadly misinformed. Where do you get your news?

What you're proposing is low-grade Russian propaganda.

We punished Syria and embarrassed Putin when he gassed his own people. The USA is not trying to carve out a country in Syria; that's preposterous.

These kind of weapons are used in Syria countless times, US or Russia or other Western countries involved in Syria in accordance with their plans, have nothing with the use of these weapons. There are also many reports that these weapons are used by Western backed groups to create excuses for Western countries to involve in Syria. While you call anything you dont like as Russian propaganda, you should not ignore the Western propaganda. I dont think that Russia's capability of propaganda could even be comperable with Western propaganda power, so the West is much more capable.

Yes they are planning to establish a state there, most of it was complate and there was one last part where Turkiye cut it to prevent move more. Yesterday while these terror groups were moving to expand their control area under the pretext of fighthing ISIS, US was promising Turkiye that these groups will step back after ISIS kicked out. Today US is establishing headquarters, checkpoints, bases to settle in these region where they "promised" to leave.

Last edited by Farah; 12-12-2018 at 03:52 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

We are not planning to leave Syria as long as Syrian people are being oppressed. Before Turkiye was involved in Syria, we have asked to US and other "allies" to form a safe zone for civilians in Northern Syria which will be protected in common by militaries. US and others have rejected this offer each time. As I said because they have complately a different plan for N.Syria.

No terror organizations can survive without being supported by a country or countries. So "destroying a terror organization" scenario is a myth.

Another scenario that often used by Western countries to involve in ME affairs is "Kurds wants their states" while even most of the Kurds have no idea about such a scenario. I would support the idea for any people in the World that oppressed, for example American native people, they are oppressed since long and they deserve their own states. Kurds were also oppressed during Saddam era and they had their own states in Iraq. They were oppressed during Kmalists era in Turkiye (the party which was always supported by Western countries and today still supported by Western countries against current government) but current govt gave them any rights. In Syria they were oppressed and Turkiye have been involved and gave local people their rights to live in peace. No people in the World has right to claim ownership on the any part of the World which is common property of whole World people, while just the opposite any people in the World has right and such a duty to ensure peace and justice in any part of the World. The actions of terror groups supported by US and other Western countries are contradicting with this mentality. The neutralization of such terror groups cannot be called as genocide. In the first spot when we involved in Syria, we have neutralized more than 3500 ISIS terrorists and in the second hit we have neutralized more than 3500 US backed terror groups. These regions are fully observed by coalition forces, Russia and independent groups, they cant report even a single civilian death caused by Turkish Army despite civlian casualties are pretty natural in such an environment.

your quote=

In the first spot when we involved in Syria, we have neutralized more than 3500 ISIS terrorists and in the second hit we have neutralized more than 3500 US backed terror groups.
    ^^^^^ Wow, I love just how massively presumptuous that bold statement is.
    So according to you every person killed by Turkish weapons was guilty and thus not an innocent civilian!
    So is that like- if they are dead and our Turkish soldiers killed them then by default they are guilty and an enemy?
    Where you there to witness each and every death???? -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

.......... News (Fill the dotted area with "Good" or "Bad")

A few hours ago Turkish officials announced that the operation is going to start in next few days. You should take your soldiers away as quick as possible.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

First off, I don't give a crap if you don't reply to me. When you buy your own internet message board and state that it exists for you as a sounding board, THEN you get to make the rules. Otherwise, you have already been told exactly how this one works. Any and every one is free to respond to anything you post as long as it is within the rules of this forum.

I will respond to your lies by calling them lies. Your "facts" are laughable. At best. Turkey has labeled kurds "terrorists" for the convenience of its own agenda. I hardly call attacking villages full of women and children and farmers "neutralizing terrorists".

YOU asked a personal question in yourr own thread title: "When are YOU leaving Manjib?" You get a personal response. If you REALLY want to get personal, you're a filthy, lying Turk and you can stop breathing now and I won't give a damn. Hope we're clear on THAT. Not used to someone who knows your bullshit as well as you do, are you?

We'll leave Manjib when the people oppressed by Turkey are no longer threatened by a nation that invaded Syria without cause or permission. If you don't like it, Erdogan can always carry out his threat and fire on US forces. Your minor league team of bullies are only tough on YOUR block. You ain't shit on ours.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

.......... News (Fill the dotted area with "Good" or "Bad")

A few hours ago Turkish officials announced that the operation is going to start in next few days. You should take your soldiers away as quick as possible.
    Firstly ... congratulations are in order. Farah, I applaud your approach. Instead of merely posting material, you are now making efforts to enter into debate. This is what we're here for !

I have a couple of questions (granted, they don't particularly address the main subject, though I still think there's relevance in them ..).

1. You say 'You should take your soldiers away as quick as possible'. I want to get the fullest sense of why you say that. Is it a friendly piece of advice, or, is its fullest meaning that of a more intolerant spirit ? I ask because I don't get any sense from your posting that you adopt any pro-Western sympathies, to put it mildly.

2. I noted that in a previous post, you included this ... I quote verbatim:

... cities and towns in this region were first "seized" by a terror group named ISIS and then another terror group which is supported by our "ally" US was appointed by US to "take back" these cities and towns'
    Please explain your use of quotation marks. This comes across as a non-acceptance of the accuracy of what you're saying. Are you implying that the US should not be regarded as an ally ? More critically, perhaps ... you also seem to question (from the same level of judgment employed) a questioning of whether ISIS ever seized the region they in fact HAD seized.

It's possible to discern from all of this that you're fundamentally anti-US, and critical of reports which objectively describe ISIS's actions. From this, I must ask: do you retain sympathy, or any level of support at all, for ISIS .. ?
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

22. Likes CSM liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Firstly ... congratulations are in order. Farah, I applaud your approach. Instead of merely posting material, you are now making efforts to enter into debate. This is what we're here for !

I have a couple of questions (granted, they don't particularly address the main subject, though I still think there's relevance in them ..).

1. You say 'You should take your soldiers away as quick as possible'. I want to get the fullest sense of why you say that. Is it a friendly piece of advice, or, is its fullest meaning that of a more intolerant spirit ? I ask because I don't get any sense from your posting that you adopt any pro-Western sympathies, to put it mildly.

2. I noted that in a previous post, you included this ... I quote verbatim:

Please explain your use of quotation marks. This comes across as a non-acceptance of the accuracy of what you're saying. Are you implying that the US should not be regarded as an ally ? More critically, perhaps ... you also seem to question (from the same level of judgment employed) a questioning of whether ISIS ever seized the region they in fact HAD seized.

It's possible to discern from all of this that you're fundamentally anti-US, and critical of reports which objectively describe ISIS's actions. From this, I must ask: do you retain sympathy, or any level of support at all, for ISIS .. ?
    The kurds are the same kurds the US has supported since the First Gulf War. There's nothing new here.

Remember when ISIS controlled over half of Iraq? And the US had a coalition of US and Iraqi military and kurd fighters as the ONLY allies to drive ISIS out of Iraq? WHERE was Turkey THEN? Sitting back, bitching about the kurds in Turkey they branded terrorists simply because they are kurds. Not until Russia and Syria was involved and ISIS pretty-much contained and Russia and Syria switching gears to get rid of Assad's enemies in its civil war did Turkey sneak in the back door and attack a bunch of farmers indiscriminately, calling them terrorists.

Then Erdogan tried the same switch this user is trying by claiming the US is protecting terrorists. In fact, aside from Israel, the kurds have been the only real, unwavering ally in the region since all the crap started decades ago. Turkey is a fair-weather ally and complete opportunist. Their intentions are no different than Putin's. That's why I laugh when Erdogan thinks he's making some deal with Putin that will end up in Turkey's favor.

The fact of the matter is, Turkey waited until everyone's back was turned and invaded Syria. Add to this the fact that Erdogan has always been critical of Assad and called for his removal in the past. Now suddenly they are on the same page? They have the extermination of the kurds in common.

Now, I really don't care other than when bullshit artists like this appear painting with a really wide brush. I don't see much difference between pro-Islam (suddenly) Turkey and pro-Islam kurds. Militant ragheads are militant ragheads. But she can do without the whitewash and call it what it is. Genocide. Actually, just a religious civil war because at the end of the day? The kurds they're murdering in Turkey are freakin' Turks. Unless Erdogan is ceding them a nation within his in which case he's invading a sovereign nation.

See how NONE of this works out for the bad guys?I doubt the US is going to get into a war with Turkey over kurds. In realty, NATO and the UN should be stopping Turkey. I just don't see us mobilizing to go kick the shit out of Turkey when there's no real gain for the US. Erdogan is counting on this and money says he will call us cowards. That's their game. Just loud mouthed bullies.
    Last edited by Gunny; 12-12-2018 at 10:40 AM.