Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I guarantee you, you wouldn't be any safer here in our neighborhoods than we would there in your's. You're likely to get shot here, shortly after you get your ass kicked for running your America hating mouth.
    Get real. She would have four or more dudes buying her drinks, begging to be friendzoned. Most American men are trained to sit up and beg when a chick snaps her fingers. The sad thing is that such sitting up and begging doesn't net them any action.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Doubtful that the good folks here would knowingly invite scum and evil. Folks outside of your cult see it for what it is - and no matter your lame rants, still know what it is. And we still know that the USA is the greatest nation on earth - by FAR. And where you live is a 3rd world shithole, and that's simply not changing. This is the root of your anger and why you detest the USA so much. Deal with it though, as nothing will change. You will continue to live in a shithole surrounded by terrorism and war - and we will continue to live in a world that is completely unknown to you - a world with freedoms.

Turkiye is developing soo fast in last 15 years with current govt, despite current govt spends most of its time to get rid of Western agents within state. Turkiye was ruled by Western backed parties since last 80 years after Ottoman and we had almost zero improvement. Many Turkish scientists were blocked to work and many of them were murdered and many of them migrated to abroad. Today still some blockades and even murders continues but its much lesser than the past. You can make a quick research about how many Turkish scientists lives in US those who owns some crazy projects. US still wants many Turkish scientists to work for them or wants to murder them, for example they hate the ones who can close US air defence systems at any moment. A while ago Turkish army was entered Sinjar region of Iraq with a huge military vehicle convoy in midnight and created a base there. US and Russia have learned all of these things in the morning of this night, a region which is fully controlled by US, US backed terrror groups and Russia.

You can also search for the speech of Erdogan about the invasion of Jarusalem by illegal Israel army, he said "You should not trust your weapons this much." You should take him seriously because every single word of him depends on some serious issues.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Farah View Post
    Turkiye is developing soo fast in last 15 years with current govt, despite current govt spends most of its time to get rid of Western agents within state. Turkiye was ruled by Western backed parties since last 80 years after Ottoman and we had almost zero improvement. Many Turkish scientists were blocked to work and many of them were murdered and many of them migrated to abroad. Today still some blockades and even murders continues but its much lesser than the past. You can make a quick research about how many Turkish scientists lives in US those who owns some crazy projects. US still wants many Turkish scientists to work for them or wants to murder them, for example they hate the ones who can close US air defence systems at any moment. A while ago Turkish army was entered Sinjar region of Iraq with a huge military vehicle convoy in midnight and created a base there. US and Russia have learned all of these things in the morning of this night, a region which is fully controlled by US, US backed terrror groups and Russia.

You can also search for the speech of Erdogan about the invasion of Jarusalem by illegal Israel army, he said "You should not trust your weapons this much." You should take him seriously because every single word of him depends on some serious issues.
    Developing fast, huh? Developing into a terrorist shithole.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

You have zero understanding how prosperity is achieved. You bring in talent from all sources: American, Indian, Latino, Turkish, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, heterosexual, homosexual, whatever. All the perspectives bring about possible solutions to problems others might not have considered. The same goes for customers. You find markets where ever you can. What does a scientist earn in Turkey? Here in the USA it's about USD 150,000 per year. What do you want to do, force them to stay in Turkey and pass up better opportunities? Most of us have little or no control over who runs our government. I don't disparage what country someone comes from. I DO disparage what they do as individuals.

I will even grant you that many Americans are not free. Large US corporations are no more free than Cuba nor Turkey. I understand that you are restricted on what you say. Perhaps you get some little payment of some kind for going online and criticizing the West. I would encourage you to at least be a nice person in the process.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Turkiye backed Ahrar Al Sharqia group announces that they have caught a US backed terrorists while preparing a car bomb.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DuodmxjX4AAmGF-.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DuodnkoWoAcv57g.jpg

If this is not true, US can make an official announcement to reject it, this is their terrorist.
    Last edited by Farah; 12-17-2018 at 12:05 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Pigwoman posting more garbage, as if some crappy images are proof of a dang thing.

*oink oink*
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Get real. She would have four or more dudes buying her drinks, begging to be friendzoned. Most American men are trained to sit up and beg when a chick snaps her fingers. The sad thing is that such sitting up and begging doesn't net them any action.
    You're full of shit. I don't know what kind of a weak minded little girlie ass kissing suck up you are or what kind of pathetic hard up dorks you live around, but I guarantee you, what you do and say around these parts is a lot more important than if you have a nice ass.

Get a clue.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-17-2018 at 12:19 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Turkiye backed Ahrar Al Sharqia group announces that they have caught a US backed terrorists while preparing a car bomb.

If this is not true, US can make an official announcement to reject it, this is their terrorist.
    I see you're posting more PROPAGANDA, Heir Farah Goebbels.

11. Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I know it's not true because the USA has an adversarial form of government. The Democrats will soon control the House; the GOP, the Senate and Presidency. If you can prove your allegations, I suggest you send your proof to https://www.facebook.com/NancyPelosi/ . She can then have MSNBC, CNN and the Washington Post broadcast it to the public. You have more friends in the USA than you know. Some people believe that only those who have inside government connections deserve any opportunity. The main difference between you and Nancy Pelosi is the she want's to limit opportunity to those with connections in the USA government while you want to limit opportunity to those with connections inside the Turkish government.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Pigwoman posting more garbage, as if some crappy images are proof of a dang thing.

*oink oink*

These "crappy" images are official announces of Turkiye backed groups. US also threatened these groups two days ago if they would partipicate any attacks against US backed groups and these groups make an official announcement the same way in my previous post that they will partipicate the attack.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

These "crappy" images are official announces of Turkiye backed groups. US also threatened these groups two days ago if they would partipicate any attacks against US backed groups and these groups make an official announcement the same way in my previous post that they will partipicate the attack.
    And you expect them to be fully impartial and deliver 100% the truth? AGAIN - how about using nationally or internationally known and good news media sources? Because you can't. You're a muslim and you are bound to lie, especially to your enemies.

And your defense of the most foul and reprehensible things of this world, makes you a pig. Pig.

15. Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

And you expect them to be fully impartial and deliver 100% the truth? AGAIN - how about using nationally or internationally known and good news media sources? Because you can't. You're a muslim and you are bound to lie, especially to your enemies.

And your defense of the most foul and reprehensible things of this world, makes you a pig. Pig.

I think what you mean by "nationally" and "international" known and "good" news media sources describes US state controlled media.

I love pigs they are cute but I cant eat them, lucky pigs. I also use pig nose effect on my photos sometimes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I think what you mean by "nationally" and "international" known and "good" news media sources describes US state controlled media.

I love pigs they are cute but I cant eat them, lucky pigs. I also use pig nose effect on my photos sometimes.
    I'm confident that every country has reliable news agencies - that don't have radical right in their very name. We ALL know the difference between shit sources & reputable news agencies. Twitter is NOT one of them. A picture is NOT one of them. Links to stories/articles DIRECTLY from these reputable news agencies will be acceptable.

18. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

The US state controlled media is controlled by career government functionaries (thanks Rush) and not elected officials like the President. Many in the US state controlled media are sympathetic to your point of view. They love the US bureaucracy, but hate the typical American.

I have a riddle for @Farah : Should you pronounce the letters "i" or "s" when you say the capital of the state of Kentucky? In other words, do you pronounce the capital of Kentucky as "Lou-ville", "Loui-ville" or "Lou-is-ville"?

Bonus question: Since you are so interested in the border with Mexico: If a plane crashes in the Rio Grande, where do you bury the survivors?

No answers to the riddles from US citizens, please!

Note to board: It is more fun to go over someone's head than to directly respond.
    Last edited by tailfins; 12-17-2018 at 01:53 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    The US state controlled media is controlled by career government functionaries (thanks Rush) and not elected officials like the President. Many in the US state controlled media are sympathetic to your point of view. They love the US bureaucracy, but hate the typical American.

I dont think so, they can easily reach to these kind of news, they dont even task any of their reporters to investigate and make news about illegal things done by their army and army backed groups. There are only state controlled ones coming from time to time to make false-propaganda of terror groups.