Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Farah View Post
    The terrorists caught by Syrian local forces during Afrin operation begs to be delivered to Turkish soldiers. The Arabs dont want to deliver it but Turkish soldiers insists to take it.

Why a terrorists cry to be delivered to Turkish soldiers ? Do you have any idea ?

They're not terrorists, one. Two, Assad is using chemical weapons against kurds. Which would you prefer? Being tortured less by Turks than by Syrians. Might even live. Doubtful, but at least there's a chance.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I think you are trying to provoke me but I really have no idea about what is "cretians". I will google it.
    Cretians are Greeks from the island of Crete.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    They're not terrorists, one. Two, Assad is using chemical weapons against kurds. Which would you prefer? Being tortured less by Turks than by Syrians. Might even live. Doubtful, but at least there's a chance.

Ofcourse they are terrorists and I have explained it in the first post. If you keep helping terrorists, we will also call you terrorists soon.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Ofcourse they are terrorists and I have explained it in the first post. If you keep helping terrorists, we will also call you terrorists soon.
    OMG!!! Please don't call us terrorists!! That would hurt our feelings (wouldn't it?)
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Ok Farah, I am outta here. I did have fun playing with you though....
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

You mean like all Armenians were terrorists? You label people for the convenience of slaughtering them. You re explanation has no validity and means nothing when I can see otherwise with my own eyes.

You can call me whatever you want. I'm not out murdering women and children and calling them terrorists. I wouldn't even murder Turks and I despise you people as much as anyone and you ARE arrogant criminals, liars, users, thieves and bullies. You have NO right to do anything beyond the Turkish border. It's unlawful. Waging war against noncombatants is unlawful.

You and your country are in the wrong no matter which way you choose to present it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Turkish Security forces have neutralized at least 2700 mines and bomb traps in Al-Bab town of Syria. Each bomb takes around 3 hours to 8 hours to be neutralized. Many Turkish soldiers have been martyred while nautralizing the bombs and they saved at least 25.000 lifes.
    Last edited by Farah; 12-12-2018 at 02:15 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yawns at Farah.

When faced with 2 persons that have pretty damn good knowledge of
    the situation(s) there, you still fight back and dig your hole of ignorance
    even deeper.
    Last edited by Elessar; 12-12-2018 at 02:20 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Turkish Security forces have neutralized at least 2700 mines and bomb traps in Al-Bab town of Syria. Each bomb takes around 3 hours to 8 hours to be neutralized. Many Turkish soldiers have been martyred while nautralizing the bombs and they saved at least 25.000 lifes.
    Guess how many Turkish soldiers would have died in Syria if they were not in Syria?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

You mean like all Armenians were terrorists? You label people for the convenience of slaughtering them. You re explanation has no validity and means nothing when I can see otherwise with my own eyes.

You can call me whatever you want. I'm not out murdering women and children and calling them terrorists. I wouldn't even murder Turks and I despise you people as much as anyone and you ARE arrogant criminals, liars, users, thieves and bullies. You have NO right to do anything beyond the Turkish border. It's unlawful. Waging war against noncombatants is unlawful.

You and your country are in the wrong no matter which way you choose to present it.

As I said noone has such a right to claim ownership on anywhere in the World. US backed terror groups cannot claim ownership on any part of Syria or World. They have to live in peace with others like any other people.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

As I said noone has such a right to claim ownership on anywhere in the World. US backed terror groups cannot claim ownership on any part of Syria or World. They have to live in peace with others like any other people.
    There are no US-backed terror groups anywhere.

As far as the World goes, Turkey has no right to claim ANY part of the world nor be in any part of the World except Turkey. Syria's internal conflict is none of Turkey's business.

So, when is Turkey planning to leave Manjib? If it is at all? After it murders a bunch of noncombatants? YOU are the bad guys in the eyes of the World you are so concerned with. Nobody is applauding your country's genocidal mission. One can only hope you are paid back tenfold for your crimes against humanity.

Turkey is the terrorist group. No different than any other terrorist nation at the moment.
    Last edited by Gunny; 12-12-2018 at 02:32 PM.

13. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Pro-PKK Kurdish guy asking Iraqi Kurdish woman provocative questions to make her talk hateful against Turkish soldiers and she says soldiers have no harm to them but just the opposite they are harmed by terror groups, which is intensely advertised by Western countries as "Kurdish right's protectors".

She says instead of asking me about Turkish soldiers, you should ask me whether or not we have some suitable living conditions.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

There are no US-backed terror groups anywhere.

As far as the World goes, Turkey has no right to claim ANY part of the world nor be in any part of the World except Turkey. Syria's internal conflict is none of Turkey's business.

So, when is Turkey planning to leave Manjib? If it is at all? After it murders a bunch of noncombatants? YOU are the bad guys in the eyes of the World you are so concerned with. Nobody is applauding your country's genocidal mission. One can only hope you are paid back tenfold for your crimes against humanity.

Turkey is the terrorist group. No different than any other terrorist nation at the moment.

Its our business and its your business and its the business of anyone else to ensure justice and peace in the World. You call me childish but you are the childish in fact. If you are honest with what you are telling, you can start with dividing US into pieces to create countries for different people living there. Does this make sense ? I dont think this make sense but this is what you are defending for others but not applying for yourself.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Pro-PKK Kurdish guy asking Iraqi Kurdish woman provocative questions to make her talk hateful against Turkish soldiers and she says soldiers have no harm to them but just the opposite they are harmed by terror groups, which is intensely advertised by Western countries as "Kurdish right's protectors".

She says instead of asking me about Turkish soldiers, you should ask me whether or not we have some suitable living conditions.

Sure. The PKK is IN Turkey. Don't need to wander outside your own border to take care of it. It also does not represent ALL kurds which Erdogan has labeled terrorists.

Try again.

By the way, who is Turkey exactly to murder people based on race or religion? Turks have no race of their own. Turk is a nationality. You are a mix of Arabs, Persians, Europeans and Asians. You really have some identity issues both in identifying yourselves and your enemies.

Much as I'd lie to look stuff up to slam you around some more, I already have a toddler that just woke up to care for. Nothing is going to get through your head anyway. You are as brainwashed as it gets. And a typical Turk.

Which, I mean to point out based on a previous post you made. Americans don't hate Turks nor Turkey. They could care less about you. Go find all the threads I've started on the Middle East and look at the responses to the Turkey ones in particular. NO ONE CARES about you. I think you should have your asses kicked and NO ONE CARES.

I don't think your propaganda is going to change that.

YOU hate us. That is a one-sided feeling on your part. Most people here don't even know the difference between a Turk and a Saudi. And again, don't care.
    Last edited by Gunny; 12-12-2018 at 02:51 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I won't judge the lens in which you view the world. You have a certain way that you have been told to believe and you seem to conform to that pretty well. What do you believe a woman's place is? Is there anyone you believe who is not to be questioned? Perhaps your President or a religious leader? Perhaps your father? I am genuinely curious.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.