View Poll Results: What should become of Mexico?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's a hellhole; let it fester

2 40.00%
  • We are all better off with a safe, prosperous Mexico

1 20.00%
  • Who will mow my lawn if Mexico prospers?

0 0%
  • As long as it doesn't affect the US, I don't care

2 40.00%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    You are spot on. I like how you don't disparage all Mexicans in your post. Those who try to enter the USA illegally are Mexico's WORST. While it's certainly more difficult than the US, there is still plenty of opportunity in Mexico. In one of my conversations in Monterrey I commented about the surprising prosperity. I asked why don't those caravan migrants go there. After all, there are help wanted signs everywhere. The reply was "those Central American migrants don't want to work, they just want a free ride". Many upscale Mexicans wonder if USA public assistance is a necessary evil to buy off the riff raff from committing violence.
    I've nothing to add ... I agree completely.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    cuz we wanted her to die....

now that we cleared that up lets talk about cutting people's heads off..... you probably know a lot about that...
    So do you accept that you are a terrorist ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Farah View Post
    We are talking about a kid. A kid is not responsible of anything done by her his parents.

Even if it was not a kid, leaving someone to death is dishuman.
    I'm well aware that the child isn't responsible for anything done by her parents, Farah. I've at no point argued such a case to say that she was.

... No. the point here is that the child was a victim of very prolonged dehydration and lack of food ... this lasting several days, before that family had so much as arrived at the border !! HER PARENTS DID THAT TO HER, long before any American became involved.

Would you argue that she'd have died if she'd never been forced, BY HER PARENTS, to make that journey ? I hardly think so; you can have no basis for doing so. No. It was her being forced to MAKE that journey in the first place that led to her death.

So I fail to see -- other than your wish to further an America-hating agenda ? - why you'd foist any measure of blame on any American for her death. Bear this in mind: you don't even know, with any degree of accuracy at all, how badly ill she was from malnutrition and dehydration before even getting to the border, so, you don't know if her being taken away had ANY bearing on her death, AT ALL.

No. But that doesn't stop you concentrating your ire against Americans, and not the criminally irresponsible parents !! Does it ??

Farah. Give up your campaign of wholly anti-American rhetoric. Do yourself that not inconsiderable favour. Being as one-sided as you are prevents you from seeing any bigger picture, and blinds you to truths you have no interest in facing.

Thus ... you fatally compromise your whole standing as an objective commentator on the issues you try to raise.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Careful. Your fanatical anti-Americanism is showing (again ..) ....

5. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

We are talking about a kid. A kid is not responsible of anything done by her his parents.

Sweetie, have you ever been to the US/Mexico border? I am certain what happened isn't deliberate. If 1,000 migrants appear at the border and there are perhaps 50 border patrol agents on duty, it's impossible to notice each medical emergency. The truth about the caravan is that it was organized by defeated Communist Manuel Zelaya in Honduras as an attack on the USA. These Communists use disadvantaged women, children and families as human shields for their agents to infiltrate the USA. It's unfortunate that innocents die in the effort to keep criminals and Communist agents out of the US, but it is a job that must be done.
    Last edited by tailfins; 12-14-2018 at 12:05 PM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

7. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Hey Farah, I suppose in your twisted mind, this is not ​inhuman.

8E428EE8-B474-41BA-B6FF-1CBEC0BDF2F5.jpeg
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

9. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Islam = Terrorism.

No matter where you may find terrorism around the world, you will find the scum known as Islam. And they of course do nothing also but lie, and subjugate their women in so many ways. They are proud of you, for sure.

At any rate - ANY loss of life is bad. And funny you condemn the death of one child, while ignoring the endless deaths from Islam, including endless children and women.

Islam is the cancer of the world and needs to be extinguished at all costs.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

11. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter, Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Hey Farah, I suppose in your twisted mind, this is not ​inhuman.

8E428EE8-B474-41BA-B6FF-1CBEC0BDF2F5.jpeg
    YES!

Want to get stoned? Be a woman and not wear the clothing they demand. Read the bible. Be an apostate and simply leave the religion. Sleep before you're wed. SO man petty reasons - and those slimy islamic bastards will in turn punish via head removal or burying you partially and stoning you to death. These are FACTS that this dingbat can't dispute, but will attempt to, or ignore, so she can stay focused on her ways of trolling.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

13. Likes High_Plains_Drifter, Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

And yet you WORSHIP a PEDOPHILE that MARRIED a SIX YEAR OLD girl and RAPED her when she was NINE.

So just STFU. You've got ZERO moral high ground to lecture ANYONE about the treatment of a CHILD. You're just a disgusting muslim hypocrite.

Fuck off.

15. Likes jimnyc, Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    YES!

Want to get stoned? Be a woman and not wear the clothing they demand. Read the bible. Be an apostate and simply leave the religion. Sleep before you're wed. SO man petty reasons - and those slimy islamic bastards will in turn punish via head removal or burying you partially and stoning you to death. These are FACTS that this dingbat can't dispute, but will attempt to, or ignore, so she can stay focused on her ways of trolling.
    From what I read about Turkey, they have a less extreme flavor of Islam. However, I suspect fines, being jailed and being saddled with a criminal record are all on the table. Of course all that can be avoided by simple obedience of what's expected. @Farah What happens in Turkey to young women that have sex before marriage?

17. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

What a RETARDED freakin' thing to say. You simply sound like an IMBECILE.

19. Likes jimnyc, Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    From what I read about Turkey, they have a less extreme flavor of Islam. However, I suspect fines, being jailed and being saddled with a criminal record are all on the table. Of course all that can be avoided by simple obedience of what's expected. @Farah What happens in Turkey to young women that have sex before marriage?
    Yes, "obedience" being the key word for women.

And while some may get away with suffering consequences from islam, they still support radicals and radicalism, still support terrorism & are glued together with Islam as if one, and cannot leave the cult, or they will be killed.

And as for Turkey and terrorism, just go over the state department reports from over the past few decades. What they say & what they support are not always the same. Muslims can be convincing liars.

21. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    I'm well aware that the child isn't responsible for anything done by her parents, Farah. I've at no point argued such a case to say that she was.

... No. the point here is that the child was a victim of very prolonged dehydration and lack of food ... this lasting several days, before that family had so much as arrived at the border !! HER PARENTS DID THAT TO HER, long before any American became involved.

Would you argue that she'd have died if she'd never been forced, BY HER PARENTS, to make that journey ? I hardly think so; you can have no basis for doing so. No. It was her being forced to MAKE that journey in the first place that led to her death.
    The responsibility of her parents is something complately different. Here the point is responsiblities of US side which is probably is not met deliberately. I also remember another news that US border officials were destroying water supplies that left for needy people. This is second degree murder.

https://www.google.com.tr/amp/s/www....591.html%3famp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

The responsibility of her parents is something complately different. Here the point is responsiblities of US side which is probably is not met deliberately. I also remember another news that US border officials were destroying water supplies that left for needy people. This is second degree murder.

https://www.google.com.tr/amp/s/www....591.html%3famp

From your own link:

“We do not condone or encourage destruction or tampering with any water or food caches,” it said.“Anyone aware of these activities occurring is encouraged to report it immediately to the Border Patrol.
    “Border Patrol has invested in a wide-range of programs, resources and infrastructure to allow agents to accomplish their border security mission and preserve human life.

24. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

I ignore personal comments or any other post that irrelevant to topic subject. You cant provoke me or get me mad with these kind of posts, so dont waste your time, use your time to make a logical explanation about main subject. Last time I was verbally attacked by a man and he was screaming at me and insulting at me from 2 inch distance and I was just looking into his eyes with no reaction. He was getting more and more mad when I dont give any reaction, coward people always do such things.