Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    FYI, I'm glag this person is here. Because THIS is what I've been talking about for years. Glad she's willing to share the bad taste with everyone else.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Her arrogance is truly off the scale.

Gunny made a good point. We actually 'need' the likes of Farah here, to help prove what is true of people from her part of the world. She confirms how right we are in our attitudes. This talk of hers of 'idolizing' her says so very much about the unreasoned arrogance which pervades not only her, but her part of the world.

Besides, this is a kid who hasn't got a clue. She'd never believe that, such is her arrogance. But she betrays the truth about herself with every post.
    I would still bet money that if a single male member of your family took her to Salt Bae (The place Maduro ate at) all she would call him is "Sir". You're arguing with a parrot. If you feed her a cracker (or in her case a high end steak), all she will say is "pretty bird". You miss the crucial detail that she knows on which side her bread is buttered. Words don't butter bread, so you don't have a chance.

Last edited by tailfins; 12-16-2018 at 10:53 PM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    I would still bet money that if a single male member of your family took her to Salt Bae (The place Maduro ate at) all she would call him is "Sir". You're arguing with a parrot. If you feed her a cracker (or in her case a high end steak), all she will say is "pretty bird". You miss the crucial detail that she knows on which side her bread is buttered. Words don't butter bread, so you don't have a chance.
    I think you just have some kind of warped CRUSH on this filthy little muslim skank. She'd just as soon cut your dick off and shove it in your mouth as look at you. I think you better figure that out.

5. Thanks Drummond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Farah View Post
    Especially after the recent coup attempt many Western agents within state departments, in police, in soldier, in judgement have been kicked out it a way.
    I still consider the coup attempt in Turkey in 2016 against President Erdogan to be a probable fake "staged coup", orchestrated by Erdogan himself, allowing him to purge anyone he didn't like out of the government, or out of the realm of the living, or out of anywhere else he wanted to control. He kept a state of emergency in place for two years, and essentially turned Turkey from a democracy into a semi-dictatorship.

I remember when the "coup" occurred, and the news reports as it happened. Erdogan was returning from somewhere out of the country in a plane when some half-hearting fighting occurred in Ankara, but was easiliy put down by pro-Erdogan forces who seemed exceptionally ready for the coup.

Even stranger was that Erdogan's plane was due to land at an airport in Ankara, and would have been a easy target of a surface-to-air missile that would have won the coup in ten seconds. Oddly, the coup people didn't think of that. Instead, they engaged in just enough fighting to be called a coup attempt, but not much more.

If you look up the term "staged coup" in the dictionary, I wouldn't be surprised if it just showed a picture of Erdogan.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

7. Thanks Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I think you just have some kind of warped CRUSH on this filthy little muslim skank. She'd just as soon cut your dick off and shove it in your mouth as look at you. I think you better figure that out.
    Maybe he won't figure it out. If anyone deserves what they get ...

I came up with an idea. Anyone consider TF is just trying to use this Turk's hatred for America as a smokescreen for him to push his own? I don't recall him ever saying anything good about the US. He'd rather back some wannabe Hitler in Brazil.

Just a thought ...
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    I still consider the coup attempt in Turkey in 2016 against President Erdogan to be a probable fake "staged coup", orchestrated by Erdogan himself, allowing him to purge anyone he didn't like out of the government, or out of the realm of the living, or out of anywhere else he wanted to control. He kept a state of emergency in place for two years, and essentially turned Turkey from a democracy into a semi-dictatorship.

I remember when the "coup" occurred, and the news reports as it happened. Erdogan was returning from somewhere out of the country in a plane when some half-hearting fighting occurred in Ankara, but was easiliy put down by pro-Erdogan forces who seemed exceptionally ready for the coup.

Even stranger was that Erdogan's plane was due to land at an airport in Ankara, and would have been a easy target of a surface-to-air missile that would have won the coup in ten seconds. Oddly, the coup people didn't think of that. Instead, they engaged in just enough fighting to be called a coup attempt, but not much more.

If you look up the term "staged coup" in the dictionary, I wouldn't be surprised if it just showed a picture of Erdogan.

So now do you create "conspiracy theories" ? Do you question an event ? Do you not also label those who question "9/11" as conspiracy theorists ? There are many signs that US destroyed its own buildings to create an excuse to invade other countries. There is no even tribunals done about it, there are hundreds of tribunals done and will be done about the failed coup attempt.

As I said always, Western people in general are brainwashed people and they are brainwashed because they have the same World perspectives with their brain washers. Both unfriendly and evil. If you want to be fooled, you will be fooled.

If you want to question the failed coup attempt, you can start with searching how many people from US military bases in Turkiye was involved in the coup attempt and how many times coup soldiers had a phone talk with US officials, before-during-after coup attempt, how Britain soldiers waiting in a navy ship anchored close to Turkiye were ready to invade Turkiye under the pretext of securing Britain citizens, how US backed terror groups in Syria and Iraq were waiting with long vehicle convoys to enter Turkiye, how coup soldiers prepared a room full of golden and money to take photos of Erdogan in front of it claiming he was caught while fleeing to abroad with big wealth despite he was in a hotel in southern Turkiye and was trying to come to capital city, how many coup soldiers were fled to Western countries and how Western countries rejects to deliver them to Turkiye ......... and thosands of other proofs and evidences. You cant know any of these things because brainwasher Western media will never make such news.
    Last edited by Farah; 12-19-2018 at 03:16 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Turkish minister of internal affairs says that 347 terror attacks have been prevented until now in year 2018. So daily one terror attack, this number is just HUGE. Our security forces are quite succesful.

Plus another one today. Security forces caught 17 ISIS sympathizers planning to perform a bomb attack in city center.
    Last edited by Farah; 12-19-2018 at 03:42 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Turkish minister of internal affairs says that 347 terror attacks have been prevented until now in year 2018. So daily one terror attack, this number is just HUGE. Our security forces are quite succesful.

Plus another one today. Security forces caught 17 ISIS sympathizers planning to perform a bomb attack in city center.
    By the sound of it, then (.. IF we believe your account) ... Turkey hasn't eliminated terrorism, as such. Far from it. All you're doing is fending off terrorist efforts to carry out their plans.

This is the very same as the 'bunker mentality' approach. It means that your security people have to be successful 100 percent of the time, whereas, terrorists need only succeed, ONCE.

So tell me. If the 'criminal West' is prone to such criminality, how come the 'NON Criminal East' also suffers it ?? Perhaps .. in your part of the world, terrorists fail to be 'criminals' .. ? Or perhaps, there's no such thing as a terrorist originating from any Eastern country ??

Do tell.

Are you SURE you don't want to start a 'criminal East' thread .. ??
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Seven terrorists hiding in a cave been neutralized by a pressure bomb.

Two terrorists wandering around been neutralized by airforces.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Seven terrorists hiding in a cave been neutralized by a pressure bomb.

Two terrorists wandering around been neutralized by airforces.
    Do we know anything about these 7? Are they muslims?

Like the majority of terrorists around the world, they are likely muslims. Do you condemn Islam and those terrorists and the radicals who will support them and their agendas?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

15. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

And you can see some terrorists here, they are young in general, fooled or threatened to be a terrorist by other terrorists.

At the end of the video, the soldier says "what happened to your face ?" and terrorist says "I was tripped and fell to the ground while fleeing away", soldier says "Yes fleeing away, this is a good idea, probably you dont even have any hairs in your genital but you are trying to win a fight against a country." Lmafaooo

and these weapons in the hands of terrorists, they are empty, soldiers dont want to carry because weapons are heavy. They are telling soldiers where their terrorist friends are located in the mountains.

Last edited by Farah; 12-21-2018 at 03:17 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

As usual, ignoring people and posting absolute crap, and crap for sources as well.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

18. Thanks Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    As usual, ignoring people and posting absolute crap, and crap for sources as well.
    Damn nice looking haircut for a terrorist.

"I tripped and fell to the ground and landed on my face". Seriously? That's right up there with "I'm rubber you're glue ..."
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

21. Thanks Gunny, Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Actually I share some nice moments in general, between soldiers and terrorists. Soldiers wont be cute all the time, they may throw you from rocks or shot you in the scene and they wont even care you are a female.

Warning: