Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Farah View Post
    I have used their own media link and this time he said "there is a word means 'radical' in their subtitle". So he will deny any source and you all will do the same thing as long as it does not fit with your personal ego. This is why people fight each other, because at least one side rejects to recognize an information because of information does not fit with their interests and then there is no any other ways left other than physically figthing each other and in general the right side win the fight because right side always feels the sense of legitimacy while dishonest side feel the sense of guilt. This is why before governments do some dirty jobs, they try to wash brains of their people to give them sense of legitimacy about the actions they do and defend. For example invasion of Iraq based on fake news done about mass destruction weapons to convince ordinary Western people for a justified "invasion".
    A Turk millenial. Wow. He's trying to help you.

You're from Istanbul, right? Tell the truth. I can find out.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I have used their own media link and this time he said "there is a word means 'radical' in their subtitle". So he will deny any source and you all will do the same thing as long as it does not fit with your personal ego. This is why people fight each other, because at least one side rejects to recognize an information because of information does not fit with their interests and then there is no any other ways left other than physically figthing each other and in general the right side win the fight because right side always feels the sense of legitimacy while dishonest side feel the sense of guilt. This is why before governments do some dirty jobs, they try to wash brains of their people to give them sense of legitimacy about the actions they do and defend. For example invasion of Iraq based on fake news done about mass destruction weapons to convince ordinary Western people for a justified "invasion".
    As Israel's wise leader, Bibi Netanyahu, pointed out the USA attacked the wrong country. Iran, rather than Iraq should have brought down. If one wants to fight terrorism, it's a smart move to consult the Israelis. They have been fighting terrorism their entire existence.

Try actually visiting the USA before making your judgments. While you will see a cranky and ill-tempered disposition, you will see unimaginable wealth and a population that doesn't stop working until a task is completed. From where I sit, much of the anger towards the USA is from people who want what we got without wanting to work for it.

Tell me: HOW MANY HOURS OF GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT WILL YOU PUT IN TODAY?
    Last edited by tailfins; 12-16-2018 at 12:43 PM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

4. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    As Israel's wise leader, Bibi Netanyahu, pointed out the USA attacked the wrong country. Iran, rather than Iraq should have brought down. If one wants to fight terrorism, it's a smart move to consult the Israelis. They have been fighting terrorism their entire existence.
    Turkey is the same as Iran. No difference. The people are the same.

It's not about fighting terrorism. It's about fighting an ideal. "Terrorism" is a tool. The American indians used it. I'd love to put the Apache against these ragneads. Game over.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

This would be a worst idea, we can complately close air defence systems of Israel or US and leave them open to any missile attacks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

This is a battle of media links? I've used your own words against you and you have pretended my showing you for a fool didn't happen. Who needs a link when I can show you contradicting yourself? Too easy.

9. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Here's what it comes down to:

Somehow, in your naive little way, you go online, look at propaganda on Twitter, and think to yourself, 'I'm on an internationally-run site, so I can view the world from it, and I'm getting a balanced look at all the world is showing me'.

What rot.

What you're REALLY doing is looking at whatever others want to say, believe, or, whatever biases they want to convince impressionable minds of. You are falling for it, hook, line and sinker, because you've no real experience of the REAL world as it REALLY is.

Tell me this, too: how is it that you're so accepting of what your Twitter links 'show' you, but so lacking in receptiveness to what you're being told on this site .. h'mm ? How come ?

Fairness, balance, these are not in play in your mind. Bias, bigotry, IS ... you believe what you choose to, and dismiss anything else.

So, then ... am I wrong ? If 'yes', you'll consider other messages, from other sources. Yes ?

Try this one out, featured in the thread I posted earlier:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

You'll dismiss what it reports .. won't you ? Because, Farah, it says things, shows you things, that are well outside of your VERY closed mind. In truth ... you only believe what you want to believe.

My patience is all but exhausted with you. But here's something for you to chew over.

You mention Iraq - and refer to the 2003 invasion. The reason for it, as you know (??), was to get to the bottom of the whole WMD issue and to neutralise a perceived threat from Saddam's stockpile of WMD's, believed to exist.

The popular belief is that none were found (in truth, more than 500 old WMD's were found ... an Intelligence report dated June 2006 said as much ... it had signatories, people in its circulation list, such as Nancy Pelosi appended to it).

Let's go with that popular belief, eh, and say that there were no WMD's. So chew this over:

HOW DOES NOT FINDING WMD'S, PROVE THEIR NONEXISTENCE ???

Have you never lost something, you've known it exists, but never found it again ?

Check this out ...

https://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf...classified.pdf

You'll dismiss it, won't you ? On what basis ?

The basis of PREFERRED BELIEF, by any chance ?

-- AS JUDGED BY A CLOSED MIND ??
    Last edited by Drummond; 12-16-2018 at 01:18 PM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

This would be a worst idea, we can complately close air defence systems of Israel or US and leave them open to any missile attacks.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

13. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Turkey's air defense is the US Air Force. Easy for a knucklehead to say.

15. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes tailfins, Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Tell me this, too: how is it that you're so accepting of what your Twitter links 'show' you, but so lacking in receptiveness to what you're being told on this site .. h'mm ? How come ?
    I also share their website links and ofcourse I will accept it as a proof when these tweets are sent by their supporters.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

You'll dismiss what it reports .. won't you ? Because, Farah, it says things, shows you things, that are well outside of your VERY closed mind. In truth ... you only believe what you want to believe.
    This has nothing with topic subject. Dont you understand ? The topic subject has nothing with religions, you can start another topic about religions or you can go to a forum about religions. To be honest, I have really serious doubts about your IQ level and I am not telling that to insult you, I am quite serious.

HOW DOES NOT FINDING WMD'S, PROVE THEIR NONEXISTENCE ???
    What do funk I just read, so you defend invading countries based on imaginary "crimes". I dont really think that you have a mental stablity, you should go the closest medical center and please leave your pistol or any other weapon at home before going there.
    Last edited by Farah; 12-16-2018 at 01:34 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I also share their website links and ofcourse I will accept it as a proof when these tweets are sent by their supporters.

This has nothing with topic subject. Dont you understand ? The topic subject has nothing with religions, you can start another topic about religions or you can go to a forum about religions. To be honest, I have really serious doubts about your IQ level and I am not telling that to insult you, I am quite serious.

What do funk I just read, so you defend invading countries based on imaginary "crimes". I dont really think that you have a mental stablity, you should go the closest medical center and please leave your pistol or any other weapon at home before going there.

Doubts about IQ level? mental stability? With all your snotty remarks, are you sure you're not an American chick? Chill out already!

Are you by chance staying with relatives at the Incirlik US Air Force post in Turkey? Just asking.
    Last edited by tailfins; 12-16-2018 at 01:45 PM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

As I told ya, Drummond, and along with her own photos - I think we're dealing with an uneducated child here, that doesn't know her ass from her elbow being Turkish and lead astray.

She won't entertain ANY questions that are about muslims or islam, or really anything that may expose her true colors. She's already shown that she cannot form an opinion of her own, only post links. She gets angry if anyone dares bringing up anything about islam. She cannot even defend who she is!! That's kinda sad, but ain't my issue!

She's off on tangents in every thread she has posted in, but dare to ask her a question and she'll give the same response about starting your own thread - of which she will ignore in addition, of course.

Her own twitter speaks for her and shows exactly where and how she gets her own opinions to help her form.

That, and the shit novel known as the quran. And the hadiths. And the scum of the pedophile earth - muhammed. And everyone that has dedicated themselves to him, have become terrorists, radicals, subjugated women, uneducated women, pedophiles, murderers, and of course human toilet paper dispensers.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

19. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Doubts about IQ level? mental stability? With all your snotty remarks, are you sure you're not an American chick? Chill out already!
    And to Drummond, the only one who has remained consistent in giving her a chance to reply to him. But because it's so embarrassing to her, she continues to ignore him, until she explodes like the whiny entitled little child she is.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

21. Thanks Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    A Turk millenial. Wow. He's trying to help you.

You're from Istanbul, right? Tell the truth. I can find out.
    Constantinople.

23. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Debate Policy has a new POOL TOY.

25. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Are you by chance staying with relatives at the Incirlik US Air Force post in Turkey? Just asking.

The runway of that airbase is done by one of my big cousins who is a construction engineer.