I don't want to post too much, as some folks may be waiting to binge watch, or still just getting caught up. We have until April of 2019 before the last 6 episodes will air.

So - does anyone else watch besides myself 8 seasons in now?

I'm going nuts waiting and have so many questions!!!

Ok, I do have to talk and ask. So if you continue to read past this point, there might be spoilers!!!

****** SPOILERS AHEAD AS SEASON 7 IS OVER ******
****** DO NOT SCROLL DOWN UNLESS YOU HAVE WATCHED ALL OF SEASON 7 ******

13th Lord Commander Night's Watch - marries woman from beyond wall, cold light skin and blue eyes, and ruled Night's Watch for 13 years - before kicked out to the North -----

Night King

Jon Snow aka Aegon Targaryen
Daenerys Targaryen - aka Aegon's, or Jon Snow's younger sister
Cersei Lannister
Jaime Lannister
Tyrion Lannister
Sansa Stark
Arya Stark
Bran Stark - aka Three Eyed Raven
Theon Greyjoy
Yara Greyjoy
Euron Greyjoy
Missandei
Grey Worm
Brienne of Tarth
The Hound - Sandor Clegane
The Mountain - Gregor Clegane
The Mountain -
Sam or Samwell Tarly
Gilly - his wife
Jorah Mormont
Varys
Melisandre - Red Lady
Bronn
Gendry
Beric Dondarrion - Also undead reawaken like Snow
Nymeria & Ghost - the only 2 remaining direwolves

Various Theories/Questions

13th Lord Commander Night's Watch - marries woman from beyond wall, cold light skin and blue eyes, and ruled Night's Watch for 13 years - before kicked out to the North ----- I'm of the belief that this is the, or one of the Night King's beyond the wall.

Night King kills and the re-awakens Viserion and now has an "ice dragon" at his disposal.
Night King breaks down portion of the wall with his newly found ice dragon.

WHO is the Night King, the white walker guy? WHO was the 13th Lord Commander?? They disposed of ALL of his records and name and basically thousands of years later no one knows.

WHO was his ice queen he married? What happened to her?

"Winterfell" - does this mean Winterfell may be literally the place were the original long night white walkers and Night King were beaten, and "Winter Fell"?

Many mysteries about the crypts of winterfell. Is it a prison as well? What is down there? Are the Old Kings guarding something? Does Jon Snow go down there and that's where he finds out that he is really Aegon Targaryen, rightful heir to the throne?

Daenerys has already burned a few people alive, just like the "Mad King", her father. Will she go mad as well, and need to be killed?

Does Cersei try to blow up the entirety of Kings Landing? Does Jaime kill her in the end?

Do the Mountain and the Hound ever finally fight to the death as expected by many?

Is Gendry maybe Robert Baratheon's "true" son, and not his bastard son, and therefore HE is the rightful heir to the throne?

I have SO MANY other questions and theories and what not, but enough for starters.