Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Default You guys are showing a great example how to treat women (seriously)

I think @Farah is starting to take a shine to you guys. You put her in her place and remind her of her inferiority. You're doing exactly the right thing. Howard Dare can express it in detail better than I can.

Treating Women Badly and Why It's Important - MGTOW How and why treating women badly is a good idea. Advice for dealing with arguments with women. How and why treating women too good creates a lack of appreciation for men and life. Join me, Howard Dare as I discuss Treating Women Badly and Why It's Important - MGTOW and other MGTOW related topics.

Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Just shut the fuck up, tailfins.

Your Pedo tendencies haven't gone unnoticed, and you're even more of a scumbag than you were before. And that's hard to do.

She'd behead your sorry ass in a New York Minute and laugh while she did it.

It embarrasses me that you're an American. Seriously.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

3. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Default You guys are showing a great example how to treat women (seriously)

I get that you’re happy Farah bashing, and see her unpopularity as some common ground with other posters here, which emboldens you to post a thread/video like this.

But a thread/video like this is nothing but an embarrassment (and sadly one which has very real world consequences). The idea that you could post something like this on a forum were you know the likes of Abbey, Kathi, Sassy etc and consider them “inferior” portrays nothing but illusions grandeur
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

5. Thanks Russ, Abbey Marie, Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie, SassyLady, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

You are way off base, TF.

Respect and Manners are a two-way street; offer both and you can expect the same in return.

She came in here being aggressive, demeaning, and hateful.

I will no longer play the 'poor deluded little girl' routine with her.

She has reaped what she has sown: disdain, ridicule, and some measure of hate.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

7. Thanks Russ, Drummond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Just shut the fuck up, tailfins.

Your Pedo tendencies haven't gone unnoticed, and you're even more of a scumbag than you were before. And that's hard to do.

She'd behead your sorry ass in a New York Minute and laugh while she did it.

It embarrasses me that you're an American. Seriously.

You're not worth the bother.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    You are way off base, TF.

Respect and Manners are a two-way street; offer both and you can expect the same in return.

She came in here being aggressive, demeaning, and hateful.

I will no longer play the 'poor deluded little girl' routine with her.

She has reaped what she has sown: disdain, ridicule, and some measure of hate.
    Hey, that's just the nature of the beast. You can pretend otherwise and be blindsided. Pretending something isn't so doesn't make it go away.

And no, it's not a two-way street. Someone is courteous or they are not. When they are not, putting effort into such people is effort poked down a rat hole.
    Last edited by tailfins; 12-17-2018 at 07:28 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    I get that you’re happy Farah bashing, and see her unpopularity as some common ground with other posters here, which emboldens you to post a thread/video like this.

But a thread/video like this is nothing but an embarrassment (and sadly one which has very real world consequences). The idea that you could post something like this on a forum were you know the likes of Abbey, Kathi, Sassy etc and consider them “inferior” portrays nothing but illusions grandeur
    I watch stuff like that anyway. The only decision was to share it or not.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    I think @Farah is starting to take a shine to you guys. You put her in her place and remind her of her inferiority. You're doing exactly the right thing. Howard Dare can express it in detail better than I can.

Who has insulted her because of gender?

Perhaps you think we should so deference to her gender? THAT would sure be treating her as an equal

Your fawning all over her is sure treating her like an equal. Piece of meat. We already know what you think women are good for. Can the act.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

12. Thanks LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Just the silly fact that TF felt a need to post this...says a lot.

He probably hated his mother, or still does. Hates women in general, and should probably move to THAN FRAN THISCO, where other's, much like TF roam the streets, and back alley's, looking for places to defecate where they sleep, and eat, to preserve their Lost manhood, playing with dolls that look like KEN, for other available anal receptors who think, act, and pretend to be smart.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Who has insulted her because of gender?

Perhaps you think we should so deference to her gender? THAT would sure be treating her as an equal

Your fawning all over her is sure treating her like an equal. Piece of meat. We already know what you think women are good for. Can the act.
    No act here! But you're right about my reaction to her appearance. I was asleep at the switch. One must always remember that the piece of meat has a hook buried in it. Women have it in their DNA to take advantage of men. That can never be forgotten even for a minute. Either nibble carefully on that meat or get a big hook in your tongue. I'm not into what MGTOW calls "monk mode", so I take the risk. The deal breaker for an American woman is that she uses withholding of sex as a control mechanism. I passed on that deal.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    He probably hated his mother, or still does. Hates women in general, and should probably move to THAN FRAN THISCO, where other's, much like TF roam the streets, and back alley's, looking for places to defecate where they sleep, and eat, to preserve their Lost manhood, playing with dolls that look like KEN, for other available anal receptors who think, act, and pretend to be smart.
    Wrong city. My kinds of places are Rio, Ciudad de Mexico, Havana, Bogota, Lima, Manaus, La Paz, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Medellin, etc. This illustrates how women are SUPPOSED to act. You won't need to understand the language to get the idea.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

The deal breaker for an American woman is that she uses withholding of sex as a control mechanism. I passed on that deal.
    I've never had a woman do that to me... you must have been with some pretty fucked up broads, or they knew from the get go that you were a degenerate twit that would grovel for sex.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I've never had a woman do that to me... you must have been with some pretty fucked up broads, or they knew from the get go that you were a degenerate twit that would grovel for sex.
    I applaud your good fortune. You're like the guy that never locks his door, proclaiming "I've never been robbed."
    Last edited by tailfins; 12-17-2018 at 08:10 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

No act here! But you're right about my reaction to her appearance. I was asleep at the switch. One must always remember that the piece of meat has a hook buried in it. Women have it in their DNA to take advantage of men. That can never be forgotten even for a minute. Either nibble carefully on that meat or get a big hook in your tongue. I'm not into what MGTOW calls "monk mode", so I take the risk. The deal breaker for an American woman is that she uses withholding of sex as a control mechanism. I passed on that deal.
    She is an equal member on a political message board. It has nothing to do with being a "monk" and a lot to do with respecting (or not) the person for their ideals, not their genitals.

None of which has anything to do with your choice of thread title.
    Last edited by Gunny; 12-17-2018 at 08:14 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

19. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I have. It has nothing to do with the thread topic. I propose we DON'T put women on trial and open THAT can of worms.

The fact is, farah, like her or not, agree with her or not, is just trying at playing message board political expert. I'm quite sure if she wants a date she can find a lot better and closer than tailfins. From the looks of her, he's old enough to be her father -- that being public knowledge when he opened his mouth about giving the teenage son "advice" on dating. It WAS about as intelligent as you are imagining

Unwanted sexual advances/innuendos are sexual harassment. If y'all want I can go get me an Admin to verify THAT and you can guess WHICH Admin I'm going to go straight to

AND ... this isn't aimed specifically at HPD. I just happened to respond to his post. This general for all.

21. Thanks Drummond thanked this post