Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Thank you Noir.

I have never engaged in discussion with TF simply because he's a dinosaur when it comes to his view of women. He's obviously afraid of strong, intelligent, independent women which means he's afraid of the women on this board.

His ideas are so ridiculously out there that they don't deserve a response.
    My friend, you are dead on target. Tailfin's does not want a woman, he wants an obedient, whipped slave to do everything he commands, IMHO.
    Guys like that are usually attempting to make up for their midget wieners.
    Which is very likely another one of his many "short", comings.
    The highly intelligent, strong and courageous ladies of this forum , any one of which could eat his lunch are light-years more advanced than TF and his caveman, muslim like ideas on females.
    I've seen guys like him get slapped down in clubs and it always gave me a big laugh.
    And then I'd go over and toss such a person out on their sorry, rude, crude and moronic ass.
    Which was definitely one of the best parts of my job duties at the club. - --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks SassyLady, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

"TF......You should thank your lucky stars....your still allowed to post here...."

4. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Thank you....

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    Think what you want. It's no skin off my nose. This is just a window into a part of society/civilization I have given up on long ago. When I peek in every so often, it confirms that I made the right choice. In the past I had a few doubts, not anymore. My previous back-and-forth and having ongoing discussions was part of a small doubt that my decision was correct. I almost know what you're going to say before I look at your posts. It's like visiting NYC and hearing horns honk. It gets so common that one stops looking around to see what's causing it. It just becomes part of the meaningless background noise. Make whatever accusations you care to. It has become background noise. HONK! HONK! HONK! BEEP! BEEP!

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Think what you want. It's no skin off my nose. This is just a window into a part of society/civilization I have given up on long ago. When I peek in every so often, it confirms that I made the right choice. In the past I had a few doubts, not anymore. My previous back-and-forth and having ongoing discussions was part of a small doubt that my decision was correct. I almost know what you're going to say before I look at your posts. It's like visiting NYC and hearing horns honk. It gets so common that one stops looking around to see what's causing it. It just becomes part of the meaningless background noise. Make whatever accusations you care to. It has become background noise. HONK! HONK! HONK! BEEP! BEEP!
    Let's rephrase that for the studio audience. You come here to bash women. Not any women. Just the American ones. The one you feel is from a society where female subservience to males is proper and expected you're all about.

So who are trying to fool with this "I had a question in my mind" shit?

Lucky for me I have no such question about you. You're a pig and prove it every time you hit enter.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks SassyLady, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Let's rephrase that for the studio audience. You come here to bash women. Not any women. Just the American ones. The one you feel is from a society where female subservience to males is proper and expected you're all about.

So who are trying to fool with this "I had a question in my mind" shit?

Lucky for me I have no such question about you. You're a pig and prove it every time you hit enter.

Actually, I come here because you belong to a certain demographic and I like to know what to expect from different demographics of people. If I were on a Muslim message board, I would ask about public nudity if I could get away with it. My likes and interests are what they are. Muslims fit very well in the multi-national corporate world. They can sing the praises of Nestle, for example, as well as they sing the praises of Allah. It's can get tiresome sometimes but they are generally eager to provide whatever information you need or assist with a task.

Muslims are susceptible to indoctrination. Find a way to leverage it and harness it for a useful purpose.

In case it isn't obvious, my affinity is with Latin America. I rather enjoy being able to stare down a chick's braless blouse on a bus and when she notices all she does is smile and asks if I like what I see. If my wife is around, she insists on finding a by the hour room in order not to let a good erection go to waste. It is what it is. You can like it or not like it. And when you tell me whether you like it or not, I'm going to ask why.

This isn't complicated.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Actually, I come here because you belong to a certain demographic and I like to know what to expect from different demographics of people. If I were on a Muslim message board, I would ask about public nudity if I could get away with it. My likes and interests are what they are. Muslims fit very well in the multi-national corporate world. They can sing the praises of Nestle, for example, as well as they sing the praises of Allah. It's can get tiresome sometimes but they are generally eager to provide whatever information you need or assist with a task.

Muslims are susceptible to indoctrination. Find a way to leverage it and harness it for a useful purpose.

In case it isn't obvious, my affinity is with Latin America. I rather enjoy being able to stare down a chick's braless blouse on a bus and when she notices all she does is smile and asks if I like what I see. If my wife is around, she insists on finding a by the hour room in order not to let a good erection go to waste. It is what it is. You can like it or not like it. And when you tell me whether you like it or not, I'm going to ask why.

This isn't complicated.
    Yep... you're a pig.

Nothing like opening your mouth and removing any doubt.

10. Thanks Drummond, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post

LoL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

This isn't complicated.
    Gender typecasting. That's what this is all about. Indulge in that, and you reduce the worth of something fundamental ... just as men are individuals, so are women ... no less so.

There's only so far you can go with an exercise of gender typecasting before the effort becomes proportionally more ludicrous, and, in fact, downright insulting. So it's probably better not to travel down that road in the first place.

As for the portion of the post I've highlighted: to what extent do you correctly harness an essentially evil process ?

Muslims are indeed susceptible to indoctrination, thanks in part to the backwardly repressive social structure within which they live, partly also because the creed underpinning it makes twisted demands of faith which lead to hate and the basic denigration of the human spirit, with all of the violence and cruelty produced by that.

What am I describing ? Essentially, something evil, which in humanitarian terms has nothing to recommend it.

So by what moral right do you 'harness' ANY of it ??

You don't 'harness' an evil. You OPPOSE it ... with the objective in mind of DEFEATING it.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

13. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default No need for any Human, with any common sense, or intelligence to question this.

Anybody, and I do mean...ANYBODY, who questions this. Should hide until you kick the bucket as the Sole dumbest person on Earth, in competition to be The Dumbest.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

15. Thanks LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post