Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Default immigration raid

Pale, You'll like this, the ICE agent used the terminology you like.

But of course later in the article they were saying
    "Stop the attack on immigrant families."

CINCINNATI (Reuters) - Hundreds of U.S. immigration agents raided the Koch Foods Inc. chicken plant in Fairfield, Ohio, and arrested more than 160 employees as part of a criminal operation against illegal immigrants, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) said on Tuesday.

"As of 2:45 p.m. (EDT) more than 180 Koch employees have been identified for further questioning and more than 160 have been administratively arrested for immigration violations," ICE special agent in charge Brian Moskowitz told a news conference in Cincinnati.

Moskowitz said employees faced a range of charges including illegal reentry to the United States, identity theft, document fraud, social security fraud and forgery. Koch Foods was being investigated for federal crimes including encouraging, inducing or harboring illegal aliens.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...................

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post

CINCINNATI (Reuters) - Hundreds of U.S. immigration agents raided the Koch Foods Inc. chicken plant in Fairfield, Ohio, and arrested more than 160 employees as part of a criminal operation against illegal immigrants, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) said on Tuesday.

"As of 2:45 p.m. (EDT) more than 180 Koch employees have been identified for further questioning and more than 160 have been administratively arrested for immigration violations," ICE special agent in charge Brian Moskowitz told a news conference in Cincinnati.

Moskowitz said employees faced a range of charges including illegal reentry to the United States, identity theft, document fraud, social security fraud and forgery. Koch Foods was being investigated for federal crimes including encouraging, inducing or harboring illegal aliens.
    Why the hell wasn't action taken against the employer?!?!?!?!?!?!?

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    Why the hell wasn't action taken against the employer?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Read farther in the article. They are targeting the employer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

All those illegals live in neighboring Hamilton. Now affectionately known as Hamxico. Should be some houses coming available for rent soon. Some major bust have been going on here in Ohio. especially Butler county where this one took place.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Now if they would go and hit up Brewske's on a Sunday night around 1:30am they would probably get about 500 more!
    You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word. ~ Gaffer

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ....................

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    All those illegals live in neighboring Hamilton. Now affectionately known as Hamxico. Should be some houses coming available for rent soon. Some major bust have been going on here in Ohio. especially Butler county where this one took place.
    It's amazing how you dont hear about them resisting or running and you know some of them did as they are cowards by nature.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It's amazing how you dont hear about them resisting or running and you know some of them did as they are cowards by nature.
    That's why they hit them in work places. They block all the doors and then move in. Those that run, run right into the arms of the officers at the exits.

This size bust will send most into hiding now. Give it another week and they will be back out. And a bust on Brewski's will definitely net a ton of them. Same with the mexican motel next door to it.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Its about time

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post

Now I want to hear about these kind of raids more often. Good Job ICE and thanks for the job you do
    Food for thought... If guns are outlawed how can we shoot the liberals???? Anti-war= Pro Terrorism.

Impeach Obama Bin Laden!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...................

That's why they hit them in work places. They block all the doors and then move in. Those that run, run right into the arms of the officers at the exits.

This size bust will send most into hiding now. Give it another week and they will be back out. And a bust on Brewski's will definitely net a ton of them. Same with the mexican motel next door to it.
    I dont think it will send anyone into hiding. Raids like this are rare. It happens once every couple of years. The last time it happened here in in my town of Carson City. They arrested over one hundred illegals at one business. It almost put them out of business as it was 95% of their employees.

What I cant get is the company right next door hires hundreds of illegals, im sure most of you have heard of it, it's called Basalite and they make concrete mix and cement blocks as well as bricks. They ship nationwide and are the biggest supplier of Masonry products. For the life of me I can not understand why they haven't to this day raided the place. A bunch of us have boycotted their products as we wont support a company that hires illegals and breaks the law. I strongly encourage everyone here to do the same thing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

In this area most of them will go into hiding for about a week and then it will be business as usual. Where they work and where they live is common knowledge around here. This is the second big bust in 3 months with a number of smaller busts in between. There was a big bust over in Kentucky not long ago as well.

Butler county where this bust took place is really starting to crack down. I think the sheriff there is pushing ICE to clean out the area.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default .....................

In this area most of them will go into hiding for about a week and then it will be business as usual. Where they work and where they live is common knowledge around here. This is the second big bust in 3 months with a number of smaller busts in between. There was a big bust over in Kentucky not long ago as well.

Butler county where this bust took place is really starting to crack down. I think the sheriff there is pushing ICE to clean out the area.
    I wonder why it hasn't been on the news?!? Wait I retract my previous statement as we know the Liberals control the media.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I wonder why it hasn't been on the news?!? Wait I retract my previous statement as we know the Liberals control the media.
    It was on the news locally. It made the radio news anyway.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default .................

It was on the news locally. It made the radio news anyway.
    Not national though. It should be, it would show American's that our Government is doing something to actively combat this growing problem.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is the way to do it. Just start small and keep it quite. No need to alarm the PC, liberal, moronic, illegal coddling, sell America down the road, shit bags.

I love it. Stories like this renew my hope that America can do the right thing.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Trigg again.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ..............

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    This is the way to do it. Just start small and keep it quite. No need to alarm the PC, liberal, moronic, illegal coddling, sell America down the road, shit bags.

I love it. Stories like this renew my hope that America can do the right thing.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...............