Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Default @Farah - Tell us about your Zoroastrian religion

For those paying attention, @Farah is NOT a Muslim, but rather a Zoroastrian. I have never had a conversation with a Zoroastrian. What are your beliefs? Is or was your religion persecuted in Turkey?
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    For those paying attention, @Farah is NOT a Muslim, but rather a Zoroastrian. I have never had a conversation with a Zoroastrian. What are your beliefs? Is or was your religion persecuted in Turkey?
    Dude ... get off her dick. Geez.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Thanks NightTrain thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Dude ... get off her dick. Geez.

I've seen some really creepy shit on the internet, but PedoFins' display has been downright appalling.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

5. Thanks Gunny, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    I've seen some really creepy shit on the internet, but PedoFins' display has been downright appalling.
    Again, not worth the bother. pedo fins, pedo pete, pedo whatever your fixation is.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Again, not worth the bother. pedo fins, pedo pete, pedo whatever your fixation is.

We've all watched and recognized your pedo fascination with a very young, backwards, ignorant muzzie girl living under a brutal dictatorship. Your lack of onboard diagnostics circuits with regard to social interactions prevents you from objectively viewing yourself and your actions, but it's crystal clear to all on this board what drives you.

Pedo Pete™ earned his badge as he tried to normalize a bunch of fags in a bar lusting after an 11 year old boy.

There's really no difference between both of you. You're perverts of the 1st order.

Guilty as charged.

:gavel:

8. Thanks Abbey Marie, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

How many people have to tell you? Your behavior is OBVIOUS. There was sick and obnoxious, Latino machismo-wannabe, woman-hating TF before. Now there's All of the previously mention PLUS internet teeny-bopper Turk chasing TF.

You've shown more interest in this Turk twitter airhead than you have woman-bashing. Think no one's going to notice? Give it a rest already.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Why don't you just ask her if you can eat some of the corn out of her shit?

Good God... get a life... you pathetic sons a bitch.

11. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    We've all watched and recognized your pedo fascination with a very young, backwards, ignorant muzzie girl living under a brutal dictatorship. Your lack of onboard diagnostics circuits with regard to social interactions prevents you from objectively viewing yourself and your actions, but it's crystal clear to all on this board what drives you.

Pedo Pete™ earned his badge as he tried to normalize a bunch of fags in a bar lusting after an 11 year old boy.

There's really no difference between both of you. You're perverts of the 1st order.

Guilty as charged.

:gavel:
    Yeah, she was golden, American-hater and all. Until she mentioned a rape statistic. The nerve. Now she’s garbage to him.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

13. Thanks Drummond, NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Here's your history lesson for the day: It would not surprise me a bit if Farah was a Turk first and Muslim second. Most Turks are and it has been that way since Attaturk took control of what was left of Turkey following WWI and turned it into an uber-nationalist nation. Everything was Turkey first, period. No other option available. Turkey has remained that way relatively unchanged until Erdogan.

Erdogan is flirting with Islam because he sees it as a means to more power so he has been more open to the ragheads than his predecessors. He's flirting with disaster but no one can tell him that. He seems to think he can make a deal with radical Islam and Russia and come out the winner.

The "Turk first" mentality is not going to change overnight even with Erdogan's crap. A century of brainwashing isn't going to just disappear. If you think you are going to convince any of the Muslim haters on this board that there is a difference between radical Islamists and uber-national Turks, good luck.

I've made the same argument about Iran to those who think overthrowing the Ayatollah is going to suddenly make Iran normal and welcome Americans with open arms. They STILL hate Americans, Ayatollah or no. Turks are the same. Islam or no, they STILL hate Americans. There's no removing Erdogan or the Ayatollah that's going to change that. Both are our enemies and to consider them anything else is delusional and can cost a lot of lives.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Here's your history lesson for the day: It would not surprise me a bit if Farah was a Turk first and Muslim second. Most Turks are and it has been that way since Attaturk took control of what was left of Turkey following WWI and turned it into an uber-nationalist nation. Everything was Turkey first, period. No other option available. Turkey has remained that way relatively unchanged until Erdogan.

Erdogan is flirting with Islam because he sees it as a means to more power so he has been more open to the ragheads than his predecessors. He's flirting with disaster but no one can tell him that. He seems to think he can make a deal with radical Islam and Russia and come out the winner.

The "Turk first" mentality is not going to change overnight even with Erdogan's crap. A century of brainwashing isn't going to just disappear. If you think you are going to convince any of the Muslim haters on this board that there is a difference between radical Islamists and uber-national Turks, good luck.

I've made the same argument about Iran to those who think overthrowing the Ayatollah is going to suddenly make Iran normal and welcome Americans with open arms. They STILL hate Americans, Ayatollah or no. Turks are the same. Islam or no, they STILL hate Americans. There's no removing Erdogan or the Ayatollah that's going to change that. Both are our enemies and to consider them anything else is delusional and can cost a lot of lives.
    Possibly you're correct. Even so ... the nearest she's ever got to saying she's not a Muslim is to claim to be a 'fire worshipper'.

... which is ridiculous, in this day and age .. she might as well believe the Earth is flat.

Farah, to my knowledge, has never categorically denied she's a Muslim. However, she thinks and acts as a Muslim would. Her hatreds are totally compatible with the worst extremism Islam has to 'offer'.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

16. Thanks Gunny, High_Plains_Drifter, NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Yeah, she was golden, American-hater and all. Until she mentioned a rape statistic. The nerve. Now she’s garbage to him.

I suppose that her hint that she doesn't approve of rape will cool the ardor of PedoFins™.

18. Thanks Abbey Marie, Black Diamond, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Possibly you're correct. Even so ... the nearest she's ever got to saying she's not a Muslim is to claim to be a 'fire worshipper'.

... which is ridiculous, in this day and age .. she might as well believe the Earth is flat.

Farah, to my knowledge, has never categorically denied she's a Muslim. However, she thinks and acts as a Muslim would. Her hatreds are totally compatible with the worst extremism Islam has to 'offer'.
    I guess hate is hate, and repression is repression, regardless of the label.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

20. Thanks Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I give it 99/100 that she's a muzzie practicing taqiyya. Too similar in spin to all the others that have rolled through here.

22. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter, Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Factually and historically, my assessment is correct.

In response to your comment, Farah's religion is irrelevant to me in light of the above. Either way, she is a Turk therefore our enemy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I guess hate is hate, and repression is repression, regardless of the label.
    DING! DING! DING! We have a winner ....

25. Likes Drummond liked this post