Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Default A couple of quotes for whomever may need them

(Respect, of course, is a two-way street ).

The sign of a real man is not in his riches, nor is it in his physical strength. You know it is a real man when you can see how much he values a woman.

Whenever you think about disrespecting a woman, think about how you were born into this world.

You can treat your woman right or watch someone else do it for you.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

2. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, LongTermGuy, Drummond liked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

“I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look.”

“You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.”

The measure of a man indeed.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    “I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look.”

“You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Of course you've never had locker room talk about women, have you, you little HOMO. But you've probably said similar things about MEN.

You want to hear some of the less than admirable things I've said about women when I was trying to impress the guys? Men say things in closed circles that most of them never repeat, because everyone knows their just talking smack. One guy is simply trying to outdo the other, and such kinds of conversations often just progress to the point of absurdity.

Course you wouldn't know anything about that, you being such a BETA little weasel faced FAGGOT.

Go fuck yourself, you wormy little pencil necked twat.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-26-2018 at 08:37 AM.

5. Thanks Black Diamond, Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond, Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Ass kicked by Abbey a bunch of times years back - and ever since you have to act like a little child when she posts, even in the lounge in "fun" threads - you have to troll and can't leave it be. I can see if it were political threads...

Anyway, you're the only one looking like a tiny little boy pulling crap like this.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Thanks Black Diamond, Elessar, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter, Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

You do yourself, and your so-called 'moral superiority' no favours at all when you - presumably happily and contentedly ? offer a post such as that.

Maybe you'll reply with the identity of the person(s) responsible for those comments, hoping to make some kind of point (?). That doesn't alter the fact of your effort to bring the tone and the intention of this thread down to the level of the gutter. YOUR choice, Noir, and nobody else's.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

9. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

That tape says absolutely nothing about how our President treats women. But you're too queer and stupid to understand that.
    Last edited by Black Diamond; 12-26-2018 at 09:38 AM.

11. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    even in the lounge in "fun" threads
    Didn’t see this was posted in the lounge forum - thread forums aren’t front and centre on the mobile app. All the same the quotes are relevant to the topic and sentiment in the OP, no?

But I’ll leave it at that given the forum.
    Last edited by Noir; 12-26-2018 at 09:40 AM.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    You do yourself, and your so-called 'moral superiority' no favours at all when you - presumably happily and contentedly ? offer a post such as that.

Maybe you'll reply with the identity of the person(s) responsible for those comments, hoping to make some kind of point (?). That doesn't alter the fact of your effort to bring the tone and the intention of this thread down to the level of the gutter. YOUR choice, Noir, and nobody else's.
    It was trump. It's the fag noir's way of jabbing at Abbey.

14. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Didn’t see this was posted in the lounge forum - thread forums aren’t front and centre on the mobile app. All the same the quotes are relevant to the topic and sentiment in the OP, no?
    Relevant and on topic - if it were in the politics section and discussing quotes of politicians perhaps. Seems to me the subject was meant to be light hearted, and quotes about men, women & respect. I don't see how Trump is on topic in this thread.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

But I’ll leave it at that given the forum.
    No you are using this as your opportunity to swipe at Abbey and it is classless. I don't give a rat's ass where you posted it. Go play in the jumble section of the newspaper. Maybe that will unfuck your head.

17. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Relevant and on topic - if it were in the politics section and discussing quotes of politicians perhaps. Seems to me the subject was meant to be light hearted, and quotes about men, women & respect. I don't see how Trump is on topic in this thread.
    Surething - feel free to remove the post and connected comments.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Trump is on topic of you're taking a swipe at the OP.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Surething - feel free to remove the post and connected comments.
    No need to. I think your explanation as to why you posted here in the 1st place and thinking it was elsewhere is fine. I just don't want it to go fully off topic though. So let's get Abbey's thread back OT if we can.

The sign of a real man is not in his riches, nor is it in his physical strength. You know it is a real man when you can see how much he values a woman.

Whenever you think about disrespecting a woman, think about how you were born into this world.

You can treat your woman right or watch someone else do it for you.
    A real man never hurts a woman. Be a real man and respect women.

If you don’t respect her, you obviously don’t deserve her.

21. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond, Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

No need to. I think your explanation as to why you posted here in the 1st place and thinking it was elsewhere is fine. I just don't want it to go fully off topic though. So let's get Abbey's thread back OT if we can.

A real man never hurts a woman. Be a real man and respect women.

If you don’t respect her, you obviously don’t deserve her.
    How do you define "respecting*? Seems chivalry is dead.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    It was trump. It's the fag noir's way of jabbing at Abbey.
    Definitely not nice.

Given (& as I thought was true, anyway) that it was a form of political attack ... not appropriate for a 'Lounge' contribution. But still, apparently even Noir now understands this.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!