Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    If Mexico could pay for illegal immigration, the illegals could stay in Mexico and not come here. The drug kingpins have all the money.
    The guy who wrote that is a wacko.
    That is not the entire point. The point is to make the mexican government responsible as they are the ones encouraging (providing maps etc) their citizens to break our laws.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waterrescuedude2000 View Post
    So Is this guy a wacko because you are a liberal and he is enforcing the LAW????
    As far as I am concerned that sheriff deserves a medal. . But I am convinced that just about all of the peaceful ways of getting rid of all ILLEGALS has failed. I mean hell they threatened to riot after we deported Elvira Arellano. What do you think all these bastards are gonna do if we start mass deportation??? Guaranteed there will be fights and it will have to turn to violence. To give these millions of fucking illegals citizenship is a slap in the face to everyone who came here legally to begin with. My best friend immigrated here from Ukraine as a kid.. But you know what everything was done legally. He is a citizen he speaks English and his native language as well. AND HE PAYS TAXES wow what a fucking concept. And he abides by the laws!!!
    Yeah, odd how they never riot against their own government though. Only the hand that feeds them....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    Yeah, odd how they never riot against their own government though. Only the hand that feeds them....
    Yes very odd. But they will be out like cockroaches on hunny buns to riot. The second they step on my property in this state I am free to open fire. What wonderful laws our state has. See here if they are on your property and the wording is if you are in fear for your family,property or livestock then you have every right to defend yourself. Yes livestock as in cattle it is an old old law but still on the books..
    Food for thought... If guns are outlawed how can we shoot the liberals???? Anti-war= Pro Terrorism.

Impeach Obama Bin Laden!!!