Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Default The jailed "journalists" in Turkey - Lies

This is going to be a Youtube video, could you read and fix the grammar errors in the text which I am going to use in the video ? All of these sentences are based on real events and I will share related documents in the video while the text below is voiced."Why is it such surprising to be jailed in Turkey for openly making terror propaganda, while even a kid in Europe is to stand trial for naming wifi network after ISIS ? The fake reactions of Western governments for jailing of a person who wavs a tether in his hands and threatens state officials with execution or, jailing of a person who makes coup threats to a president and his party that elected 12 times by people in last 15 years or, jailing a person who use secret communication applications that used by terrorist organizations, is one of the best examples of hypocritical attitudes of Turk-Islam hater governments. The essence of events hidden in the Western media is not the sort to swallow. In Turkey where we have seen various examples of operational journalism, making terrorism propaganda, spending days in the same house with terrorists, visiting the terror organization campings many times and easily, being displayed while distributing money to rioters that burns police cars, having are good enough reasons for your prosecution of terrorism and the having a journalist ID does not change the fact that you are a criminal.Disclosure of highly important state secrets that could endanger national security is a great crime that cannot be denied anywhere in the world and in any sane country. Especially in coordination with the members of the judiciary that serving the terrorist organizations makes it an organized crime. In other words, these so-called journalists aren't innocent journalists as launced by most of the Turk-Muslim hating governments and government-controlled media agencies.(here will be another paragraph which is still not written)(another one here) While there are many other issues that they need to be busy with; such as Edward Snowden, who has been declared a traitor by the US and had to escape abroad or Julian assange who is another journalist who hides in an embassy since years again for revealing state secrets, the guardian journalists who were forced to destroy harddisk where they storage news, or suspicious deaths of European journalists who investigates state corruptions; the jailing of terrorists under journalists coverin Turkey should not be even mentioned. Do you have a journalist or a parliamentarian in your country who is carrying a weapons to terrorist organizations with their private cars ? Activities of special forces employees or intelligence agencies under she seems to be one of the most useful tactics in a country like Turkey which is pretty cosmopolite.We are confronted with the fact that journalism is used as a tool of perception management, which is completely detached from the context of transferringinformation objectively about any event to people. Occasional confessions show that preparing paid news has become an industry. It is quite meaningful that Edu Ulfkofte, another journalist who referred to this subject, is found dead in the heart of Europe.(here will be another paragraph which is still not written)A total of 37 newspaper publishing in Turkey, 22 of them making anti-government publications. 2,750,000 of total 4,300,000 sales belongs to anti-government newspapers. So the number of anti-government newspapers and broadcastings in Turkey is much more than any others. So in other words it is clear that anti-government publications have much more influence on public opinion in Turkey. Many of the dissident newspapers focused entirely on anti-government news and hundreds of anti-government news are reported every day, ofcourse most of the time with an actual content that completely distorted.Under these circumstances, anti-government newspapers open thousands of cases to silence pro-government newspapers. The number of imprisonment and fine cases filed by an anti-government media boss against a single pro-government journalist is 150.Its just another contradiction in the face of allegations that there are Germany-Russia-US-Britain-based press organizations in Turkey actively operating against Turkish government. These media agencies which we are got used to them making news without even showing any sources and even making news based on fake scenarios, causing their over freedom to be questioned.(here will be another paragraph which is still not written)"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Farah View Post
    ... Turk-Muslim hating governments...
    Yep... she's a muslim... I rest my case. A propaganda spreading, America hating, brain washed Turk MUSLIM.

3. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

So farah wants us to punctuate and check for spelling, proper grammar and fix it up nice and spiffy so it can go on youtube and spread anti-Americanism, hate and lies ...

Sorry. Not feelin' it .....
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks Drummond, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I understand that this picture was taken in Istanbul last week.

It could have been 2 weeks ago, though. No more than that.

3952189338_0b6d45402a_o.jpg
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    So farah wants us to punctuate and check for spelling, proper grammar and fix it up nice and spiffy so it can go on youtube and spread anti-Americanism, hate and lies ...

Expecting anyone here to help tidy up her presentation of anti-American (+ anti-Western) propaganda is both insulting and almost insanely arrogant.

I thought we'd seen the last of her, after she avoided answering Jim's questions. Apparently not.

She's not worth our time. I for one have had more than enough of her garbage.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

9. Thanks Elessar, High_Plains_Drifter, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Yep... she's a muslim... I rest my case. A propaganda spreading, America hating, brain washed Turk MUSLIM.
    See this, from the same text:

... of hypocritical attitudes of Turk-Islam hater governments
    ... so she can't feebly dismiss that wording as an unintended error.

I suppose she figures that, since she couldn't tackle Jim's questions, she might as well quit trying to hide it (?) .. unless, of course, she's genuinely THAT stupid, to think people here would fail to notice ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    See this, from the same text:

... so she can't feebly dismiss that wording as an unintended error.

I suppose she figures that, since she couldn't tackle Jim's questions, she might as well quit trying to hide it (?) .. unless, of course, she's genuinely THAT stupid, to think people here would fail to notice ...
    Here's the thing: which Nation(s) are "Turk-Islam haters"? New one on me. Sounds like a typical, leftwing "victim" complex to me.

First and foremost, Turkey is NOT Islam. Bundling the two together as if they are one and the same is intellectually dishonest. Turkey is a sovereign, secular (at least to this point) Nation that places nationalism above religion. It really has swayed little from that position with the exception that Erdogan keeps insinuating Islam into the big scheme of things. IMO, he's just feeling out the landscape for reaction, either way, because he IS a towelhead.

Islam on the other hand is just a virus that spreads regardless borders, governments or other religions.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

12. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Here's the thing: which Nation(s) are "Turk-Islam haters"? New one on me. Sounds like a typical, leftwing "victim" complex to me.

First and foremost, Turkey is NOT Islam. Bundling the two together as if they are one and the same is intellectually dishonest. Turkey is a sovereign, secular (at least to this point) Nation that places nationalism above religion. It really has swayed little from that position with the exception that Erdogan keeps insinuating Islam into the big scheme of things. IMO, he's just feeling out the landscape for reaction, either way, because he IS a towelhead.

Islam on the other hand is just a virus that spreads regardless borders, governments or other religions.
    Yes. My understanding is that there's a roughly 50-50 split between secularism and Muslim in Turkey .. and as you say, Erdogan is tweaking things so that Islam gets greater influence.

That Farah is talking about 'Turk-Islam haters', given that division, is yet further proof of where her allegiances lie ... as hardline Muslims prefer not to acknowledge alternatives to Islam as worthy of consideration, anyway. Any more attempts she makes to misrepresent what she's truly about will be pointless and puerile.

Islam has always been about conquest, world domination. Truth be told, we get these hatred pieces from her and others simply because we dare not to be what THEY are.

As I see it, Farah's one and only 'useful' contribution to this site - since all she really wants is to spew propaganda, not to usefully debate - is to illustrate to us in detail the nature of Muslim opposition (its fanaticism, its unrelenting hatred, its arrogance, its closed-mindedness). Beyond that, she's chosen to be a waste of space.

So be it.

14. Thanks Gunny, Elessar, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I was going to say something similar, but you beat me to it.

What a juvenile, arrogant fool.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

16. Thanks Drummond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

I am trying to prepare a youtube video for the first time and editing videos is something really soo difficult to do, at least for a beginner. You have to prepare content, put them in an order, write their texts, translate their texts in other languages, prepare the related photos-videos-voice records of each sections, edit and unite them with an editing software is really soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo difficult. I salute with respect all the Youtubers.Here a news a came across with while I am searching for the sources I use in the video.330 so-called journalists are using secret comminication app used by the terror organization FETO. Does any of you use a secret application tool used by ISIS terrorists to communicate each other ? http://www.gazeteciler.com/haber/ist...teciler/310627

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

FETO. Does any of you use a secret application tool used by ISIS terrorists to communicate each other?
    I want to ask you a serious question... do you realize that everyone here now sees you as a joke?

19. Thanks Drummond, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

I am trying to prepare a youtube video for the first time and editing videos is something really soo difficult to do, at least for a beginner. You have to prepare content, put them in an order, write their texts, translate their texts in other languages, prepare the related photos-videos-voice records of each sections, edit and unite them with an editing software is really soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo difficult. I salute with respect all the Youtubers.Here a news a came across with while I am searching for the sources I use in the video.330 so-called journalists are using secret comminication app used by the terror organization FETO. Does any of you use a secret application tool used by ISIS terrorists to communicate each other ? http://www.gazeteciler.com/haber/ist...teciler/310627
    High Plains Drifter is right, Farah. Basically, you're a joke.

In fact ... I must ask. DID you post this thread as a joke ? Or, are you really as insanely arrogant as it seems you are ?

You - apparently ! - want to prepare an anti-Western piece of propaganda for YouTube dissemination. Your idea is to have American patriots help you out with it !! Seriously .. how does it make the smallest sense to think that anyone would treat you seriously, much less actually assist you ??

Your intention to post anti-Western propaganda is itself disgusting, particularly considering the vile nature of the creed you do support (.. and don't waste our time with a denial !). That's just the INTENTION. You take it further, having the gall to expect assistance from the very societies you hope to attack.

I am seriously asking, again: since none of this is reasonable (!!!) ... ARE you joking ? Or driven by sheer arrogance ?

Or just (and especially considering the final sentence of your post, above !!) ... completely insane ??
    Last edited by Drummond; 01-06-2019 at 10:44 AM.

21. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I could be incorrect, but it is my opinion technical ability is NOT your stumbling block on this board. I know of several members here who easily possess the technical ability.

Maybe it's your message? And/or the audience you are requesting assistance from to convey your message?

So, you not only do not possess the technical ability to present a false message, but you lack any common sense whatsoever. Possession of the latter could solve the former. Sounds like you are in possession self-defeating/conflicting issues
    Last edited by Gunny; 01-06-2019 at 01:26 PM.

23. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I want to ask you a serious question... do you realize that everyone here now sees you as a joke?
    Turkish version of Alexandria ocasio-cortez

25. Thanks Gunny, Elessar, Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Gunny, High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

I think she's a fanatic incapable of seeing anything at all beyond her agenda, her 'beliefs', even to the point where her very ability to objectively reason is severely compromised. Someone who seriously believes that the whole world (certainly our part of it) has some kind of duty to bend to her thinking.

... Just bizarre.

If I'm correct, her psychology is the antithesis of the very point of this forum. We debate ... she lectures and propagandises. The two-way process of idea-swapping and perspective-testing is alien to what she's all about.

Other than as a working, rather instructive example of the blinkered and twisted mentality that opposes our values, I really fail, now, to see her as anything other than a waste of space.

27. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Gunny thanked this post