Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Westchester, New York
    Posts
    54,801
    Thanks (Given)
    6881
    Thanks (Received)
    24467
    Likes (Given)
    2122
    Likes (Received)
    2254
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475531

    Default The 20 Most Annoying Liberals of 2018

    This list could and should be much longer! I think some on the honorable mention list maybe should be swapped with a few in the top 20. But hell, put them both together and you'll see some of the whiniest of the whiniest from the left, who also displayed mass stupidity in 2018. As to Congress's newest idiot, her retarded quote list is actually up near about 500 already.

    ---

    The 20 Most Annoying Liberals of 2018

    Picking the most obnoxious liberals in a time when liberalism is defined by hypocrisy, pettiness, hatred of middle America, and scolds screaming, “That’s not funny” is like picking the hairiest monkey out of the zoo. With that in mind, here are the 20 most obnoxious liberals of 2018.

    Honorable Mentions: Antifa, Joy Behar, John Brennan, Chris Cuomo, Lena Dunham, Whoopi Goldberg, Kathy Griffin, Chelsea Handler, Kamala Harris, LeBron James, Jimmy Kimmel, Shaun King, Ezra Klein, Sally Kohn, Sheila Jackson Lee, Rachel Maddow, Alyssa Milano, Michael Moore, Tariq Nasheed, Rosie O’Donnell, Nancy Pelosi, Kirsten Powers, Jorge Ramos, Chuck Schumer, the Southern Poverty Law Center, Eric Swalwell, George Takei, Shannon Watts, Juan Williams, Montel Williams, Vox

    20. Elizabeth Warren
    The squaw from Massachusetts who is most famous for pretending to be an Indian to advance her career created heap big trouble for herself by publicly releasing a laughable DNA test that MAYBE showed she had an Indian ancestor of indeterminate origins six to ten generations ago. Congrats on potentially being 1/1,024th Native American, Lizzie!

    Defining quote: “Now that her claims of being of Indian heritage have turned out to be a scam and a lie, Elizabeth Warren should apologize for perpetrating this fraud against the American Public. Harvard called her ‘a person of color’ (amazing con), and would not have taken her otherwise! ....Thank you to the Cherokee Nation for revealing that Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to as Pocahontas, is a complete and total Fraud!” – Donald Trump

    19. Jim Carrey
    Remember when Jim Carrey used to be a goofy, likable, funny guy? Now he’s a bitter, deeply unfunny lunatic who pumps out crummy political-themed paintings on a regular basis. Just to give you an idea of how lame Carrey has become, I’m not even going to bother to dig for his defining tweet. Here’s the last one he did for 2018, which seems typical for him these days.

    Defining tweet:

    18. Marc Lamont Hill
    Hill is another one of these boring “It rained today and I blame white people for that” pundits that the liberals love so much these days, but even CNN couldn’t stomach his rampant anti-Semitism and canned him after a grotesque speech to the United Nations.

    Defining quote: “How can you romanticize nonviolence when you have a state that is at all moments waging war against you, against your bodies, poisoning your water, limiting your access to water, locking up your children, killing them?" – Marc Lamont Hill condoning violence against Israel and pushing the conspiracy theory that Israel is poisoning Palestinian water

    17. Paul Krugman
    Krugman is kind of like a foot injury that you’ve gotten used to over time. It’s painful and every once in a while it flares up and reminds you that even though it may have a Nobel Prize in economics, it’s still a huge jackass that regularly says dumb things. That’s not a perfect analogy, but you get the idea.

    Defining quote #1: "Good people can't be good Republicans." – Paul Krugman

    Defining quote #2: “There's a new axis of evil: Russia, Saudi Arabia -- and the United States.” – Paul Krugman

    16. Michelle Wolf
    Wolf’s performance at the White House Correspondents' Dinner in 2018 was such over-the-top, mean-spirited, unfunny hackery that they gave up on featuring comedians entirely after her performance. When even that collection of pompous, self-satisfied jackasses thinks you’re making them look bad, it says something.

    Defining “hilarious” joke: "I'm never really sure what to call Sarah Huckabee Sanders. You know, is it Sarah Sanders? Is it Sarah Huckabee Sanders? Is it Cousin Huckabee? Is it Auntie Huckabee Sanders? Like, what's ‘Uncle Tom’ but for white women who disappoint other white women? Oh, I know: Aunt Coulter."

    15. Keith Ellison
    The former congressman and pal of Louis Farrakhan is so hooked in that even in the #metoo era, the corrupt Minnesota Police Department literally refused to investigate domestic violence accusations against him. Mob bosses could save a lot of bribe money just by becoming powerful Democrats like Ellison and Hillary Clinton.

    Defining quote: “He kept trying to pull me. I put my body weight— he didn't pull me off the bed. He was trying to drag me off the bed and then he looked down, I guess, and knocked my flip-flop off my— I had flip-flop house shoes on— knocked it off my foot and told me I better be ‘the ---- out of this house.’” -- Ellison’s former girlfriend, Karen Monahan

    14. Cory “Spartacus” Booker
    In one of the more embarrassing displays we’ve seen in the Senate in a long time, Cory Booker did this:

    For those of you who don’t know, Cory Booker heroically® (according to his P.R. operation) defied Senate rules and risked expulsion from that chamber in order to release confidential documents that the American people desperately needed to see. The people needed to understand what the dangerous bigot whom Trump nominated to the Court had written in an email about racial profiling while working in the Bush White House after 9/11. There were only a couple of problems: The email in question was already cleared for public release (and Booker knew it), and the substance of the email revealed that the Monster Kavanaugh opposed racial profiling.

    This is sort of like a dork carrying around a waifu pillow telling everyone who will listen that he’s a dangerous rebel who could explode at any moment. Booker then topped it all off with…

    Defining quote: “This is about the closest I’ll probably have in my life to an ‘I am Spartacus’ moment.”

    13. The Women’s March
    The liberal Women’s March started off 2018 with a rally, but then spent the rest of the year making news because chapters kept calling on Linda Sarsour and the other anti-Semites in their leadership to resign. Then they really reached peak identity politics with this hilarious defining headline…

    Defining headline: “Eureka group cancels annual women’s march over concerns it’s too white”

    12. Barack Obama
    When he was in office, all the problems his administration had were George W. Bush’s fault. Now that he’s out of office, he’s taking credit for all the economic growth that happened after he left office. Typical freaking Obama.

    Defining quote: “When you hear how great the economy is doing right now, let's just remember when this recovery started.” – Barack Obama

    11. Max Boot, Evan McMullin, Jennifer Rubin
    Back when Andrew Sullivan was doing his “I’m a conservative who disagrees with conservatives on everything,” he was annoying, but at least he's a smart guy and said something profound every once in a while. Boot, McMullin, and Rubin just mindlessly churn out dumb liberal boilerplate. As long as liberals are willing to pay in time and attention for phony conservatives, people like Boot, McMullin, and Rubin will step up to the plate.

    Defining quote: “I dare say the worst mistake in my life was not when I climbed a mountain only to remember I was scared of heights, or when I played with a scalpel that nearly cut off my finger as a kid. It was voting for McMullin.” – Erick Erickson

    10. Dianne Feinstein
    Ancient crone Dianne Feinstein, who has represented California since the Paleolithic era, turned the Kavanaugh hearings into a circus by sitting on Christine Blasey Ford’s sketchy allegation until the last moment when it “mysteriously” leaked out. Feinstein had helped get Ford her lawyers and didn’t tell Republicans about it at all, but of course, she insists she had nothing to do with creating the most divisive smear job in the history of American judicial appointments.

    Defining quote: “This is a woman, who I really believe, has been profoundly impacted by this. Now, I can't say everything is truthful. I don't know.”—Dianne Feinstein on Christine Blasey Ford’s allegation against Brett Kavanaugh

    9. Don Lemon
    Let’s see. He defended violence from Antifa. Exclaimed that he couldn’t shake hands with Trump. Said the biggest terror threat in America is white men. Noted that he thinks standing for the anthem at football games is “fake patriotism.” Defended harassment of Republican politicians and of course, called everybody and everything he disagreed with “racist” about 500 times. What a smug pr*ck.

    Defining quote: “The biggest terror threat in this country is white men.” – Don Lemon

    8. Hillary Clinton
    Her never-ending “It’s not fair that I lost in 2016” tour continued for another year. In 2132, after all life on earth has been extinguished by a nuclear war or asteroid impact, I expect the last thing left of humanity will be a creepy, robotic wheezebot with Hillary’s face endlessly rambling about her loss in 2016 and screaming “I’m with her” in between coughing fits and falling down stairs.

    Defining headline: “Clintons’ Speaking Tour Opens to 83% Empty Seats, Coughing Fit.” -- Breitbart

    7. James Comey
    While Comey was promoting his own laughable book about what a wonderful job he did in government and his own ethical leadership, the Justice Department’s inspector general was churning out a brutal 500-page report slamming him for his incompetence and insubordination as FBI director. Meanwhile, Comey’s political comments since he left office made it very clear that someone as rabidly partisan as he is should have never been running the FBI in the first place.

    Defining quote: “[James Comey] is one of the most arrogant, egotistical people I’ve ever run into in Washington, D.C., which is saying a lot. And I will tell you, I think this is something that people know about in Washington, is that when he was at the U.S. Justice Department, anytime he was faced with a situation or a problem, his reaction was never, ‘What’s the right thing to do?’ His reaction was always, ‘Hmm, well, what is the best way to handle this that will make me look good?’ That hasn’t changed. You can see in the way he’s been acting in recent months.” -- Hans von Spakovsky

    6. Facebook/Google/Patreon/Twitter
    In a country like America, the government is the biggest threat to your freedom, but the second biggest has become a collection of Orwellian tech monopolies that have an inordinate amount of control over whose views get heard and whose views don’t get heard. Unfortunately, once these companies that masqueraded as champions of neutrality and free speech realized they dominate the marketplace, they discovered a newfound love of censoring and deplatforming people who don’t line up with them ideologically. You don’t even have to violate their terms of service anymore because they’ve gotten comfortable with censoring people for what they do OFF their websites. These companies are creepy, dangerous and an increasing threat not just to free speech, but to free thought.

    Defining Cartoon:

    5. Jim Acosta
    Acosta is a narcissist’s narcissist. He doesn’t report news so much as tell the story of Jim Acosta, bravely inserting Jim Acosta into the news to get more attention for Jim Acosta.

    Defining Video: Sadly, Jim Acosta only temporarily lost his press pass for this bit of bad behavior:

    4. Maxine Waters
    Waters, a liberal Democrat, is notorious for being particularly dumb, mean-spirited, and prone to calling things “racist," which is kind of like being known as the rowdiest, most violent fan of the Philadelphia Eagles. This year, Auntie Maxine managed to do her part to help disintegrate American society by encouraging liberals to harass members of the Trump administration in public.

    Defining quote: "If you see anybody from that [Trump] Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere." -- Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.)

    3. Michael Avenatti
    Avenatti initially made a name for himself when his client, “horse face,” demanded to be let out of a non-disclosure contract that prevented her from talking about a sexual encounter with Donald Trump. Avenatti, who is about a 17 on a 1-10 scale when it comes to obnoxiousness, became a fixture on the cable news shows and he tried to turn that into the base of a 2020 campaign for president. Avenatti followed up that disaster by representing a client who made incredibly embarrassing, obviously fake allegations that Brett Kavanaugh ran a gangbang ring in high school. Then, he topped it all off with a high-profile divorce and having his law firm evicted for not paying its rent.

    Defining quote: “CREEPY PORN LAWYER TOYING WITH 2020 RUN.” – Chryon on the Tucker Carlson show while Avenatti was a guest

    2. David Hogg
    For most people, the Parkland shooting was a horrible tragedy, but for a number of narcissists like David Hogg, it was an opportunity. It’s hard to even fathom the level of shamelessness it takes to clamber atop a pile of your dead classmates and scream, “Now all of you have to pay attention to me,” but David Hogg pulled it off. Despite not being that bright and being generally uncharismatic, Hogg managed to get money, celebrity and a trip to Harvard he didn’t deserve out of a tragedy that happened to other people.

    Defining quote: "You’re not interesting 'cause you went to a high school where kids got shot. Why does that mean I have to listen to you? How does that make you interesting? You didn’t get shot. You pushed some fat kid in the way and now I got to listen to you talking?" -- Louis C.K.

    1. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
    She’s a young, dumb, loud, easily offended socialist troll which practically makes her perfect in the eyes of liberals these days. The fact that she’s slightly dumber than what the mainstream media THINKS Sarah Palin and Dan Quayle are is apparently made up for by the fact that she's more attractive than the 60-year-old women that usually end up in Congress. Add that to the socialism and it’s no surprise she’s already the biggest icon the Democrats have had in a long time that hasn’t taken a run at the presidency… yet.

    Defining quote: "I have noticed that [Trump] Junior here has a habit of posting nonsense about me whenever the Mueller investigation heats up. Please, keep it coming Jr - it’s definitely a ‘very, very large brain’ idea to troll a member of a body that will have subpoena power in a month. " — Congresswoman-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.)

    Defining quote #2: “A bright, shiny new object. Came out of nowhere and surprised people when she beat a very experienced congressman. And so she’s now talked about a lot. I’m not sure what she’s done yet to generate that kind of enthusiasm.” -- Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.)

    Defining quote #3: “Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez should run for president and dare the Supreme Court to stop her…” -- Matt Yglesias

    https://pjmedia.com/trending/the-20-...erals-of-2018/
    I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat…You ask, what is our policy? I say it is to wage war by land, sea, and air. War with all our might and with all the strength God has given us, and to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark and lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory. Victory at all costs - Victory in spite of all terrors - Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no survival.
    Winston Churchill

  2. Likes Russ, NightTrain liked this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    over here
    Posts
    8,879
    Thanks (Given)
    3510
    Thanks (Received)
    3366
    Likes (Given)
    679
    Likes (Received)
    582
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13737442

    Default

    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.


    George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    22,876
    Thanks (Given)
    6938
    Thanks (Received)
    11513
    Likes (Given)
    140
    Likes (Received)
    1167
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475145

    Default And....let's not forget these....


    20 So-called....Dull Stars who pledged to Leave....who are still here...

    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...re-they-945888


    Nothing but HOT AIR from the Mentally Deranged Spoiled, Idiots Who Thrive On their own STUPIDITY.
    Last edited by aboutime; 01-08-2019 at 04:57 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mouth of the Rogue River, Oregon USA
    Posts
    8,122
    Thanks (Given)
    7127
    Thanks (Received)
    7201
    Likes (Given)
    1077
    Likes (Received)
    952
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18129585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post

    20 So-called....Dull Stars who pledged to Leave....who are still here...

    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...re-they-945888


    Nothing but HOT AIR from the Mentally Deranged Spoiled, Idiots Who Thrive On their own STUPIDITY.
    Anyone with any sense knows these people are full of nothing but self-important hot air.

    Only two on that list disappoint me, the rest can follow through and skedaddle.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

    "I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

    A Deplorable!

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    179
    Thanks (Given)
    22
    Thanks (Received)
    78
    Likes (Given)
    6
    Likes (Received)
    64
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1276192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    This list could and should be much longer! I think some on the honorable mention list maybe should be swapped with a few in the top 20. But hell, put them both together and you'll see some of the whiniest of the whiniest from the left, who also displayed mass stupidity in 2018. As to Congress's newest idiot, her retarded quote list is actually up near about 500 already.

    ---

    The 20 Most Annoying Liberals of 2018

    Picking the most obnoxious liberals in a time when liberalism is defined by hypocrisy, pettiness, hatred of middle America, and scolds screaming, “That’s not funny” is like picking the hairiest monkey out of the zoo. With that in mind, here are the 20 most obnoxious liberals of 2018.

    Honorable Mentions: Antifa, Joy Behar, John Brennan, Chris Cuomo, Lena Dunham, Whoopi Goldberg, Kathy Griffin, Chelsea Handler, Kamala Harris, LeBron James, Jimmy Kimmel, Shaun King, Ezra Klein, Sally Kohn, Sheila Jackson Lee, Rachel Maddow, Alyssa Milano, Michael Moore, Tariq Nasheed, Rosie O’Donnell, Nancy Pelosi, Kirsten Powers, Jorge Ramos, Chuck Schumer, the Southern Poverty Law Center, Eric Swalwell, George Takei, Shannon Watts, Juan Williams, Montel Williams, Vox

    20. Elizabeth Warren
    The squaw from Massachusetts who is most famous for pretending to be an Indian to advance her career created heap big trouble for herself by publicly releasing a laughable DNA test that MAYBE showed she had an Indian ancestor of indeterminate origins six to ten generations ago. Congrats on potentially being 1/1,024th Native American, Lizzie!

    Defining quote: “Now that her claims of being of Indian heritage have turned out to be a scam and a lie, Elizabeth Warren should apologize for perpetrating this fraud against the American Public. Harvard called her ‘a person of color’ (amazing con), and would not have taken her otherwise! ....Thank you to the Cherokee Nation for revealing that Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to as Pocahontas, is a complete and total Fraud!” – Donald Trump

    19. Jim Carrey
    Remember when Jim Carrey used to be a goofy, likable, funny guy? Now he’s a bitter, deeply unfunny lunatic who pumps out crummy political-themed paintings on a regular basis. Just to give you an idea of how lame Carrey has become, I’m not even going to bother to dig for his defining tweet. Here’s the last one he did for 2018, which seems typical for him these days.

    Defining tweet:

    18. Marc Lamont Hill
    Hill is another one of these boring “It rained today and I blame white people for that” pundits that the liberals love so much these days, but even CNN couldn’t stomach his rampant anti-Semitism and canned him after a grotesque speech to the United Nations.

    Defining quote: “How can you romanticize nonviolence when you have a state that is at all moments waging war against you, against your bodies, poisoning your water, limiting your access to water, locking up your children, killing them?" – Marc Lamont Hill condoning violence against Israel and pushing the conspiracy theory that Israel is poisoning Palestinian water

    17. Paul Krugman
    Krugman is kind of like a foot injury that you’ve gotten used to over time. It’s painful and every once in a while it flares up and reminds you that even though it may have a Nobel Prize in economics, it’s still a huge jackass that regularly says dumb things. That’s not a perfect analogy, but you get the idea.

    Defining quote #1: "Good people can't be good Republicans." – Paul Krugman

    Defining quote #2: “There's a new axis of evil: Russia, Saudi Arabia -- and the United States.” – Paul Krugman

    16. Michelle Wolf
    Wolf’s performance at the White House Correspondents' Dinner in 2018 was such over-the-top, mean-spirited, unfunny hackery that they gave up on featuring comedians entirely after her performance. When even that collection of pompous, self-satisfied jackasses thinks you’re making them look bad, it says something.

    Defining “hilarious” joke: "I'm never really sure what to call Sarah Huckabee Sanders. You know, is it Sarah Sanders? Is it Sarah Huckabee Sanders? Is it Cousin Huckabee? Is it Auntie Huckabee Sanders? Like, what's ‘Uncle Tom’ but for white women who disappoint other white women? Oh, I know: Aunt Coulter."

    15. Keith Ellison
    The former congressman and pal of Louis Farrakhan is so hooked in that even in the #metoo era, the corrupt Minnesota Police Department literally refused to investigate domestic violence accusations against him. Mob bosses could save a lot of bribe money just by becoming powerful Democrats like Ellison and Hillary Clinton.

    Defining quote: “He kept trying to pull me. I put my body weight— he didn't pull me off the bed. He was trying to drag me off the bed and then he looked down, I guess, and knocked my flip-flop off my— I had flip-flop house shoes on— knocked it off my foot and told me I better be ‘the ---- out of this house.’” -- Ellison’s former girlfriend, Karen Monahan

    14. Cory “Spartacus” Booker
    In one of the more embarrassing displays we’ve seen in the Senate in a long time, Cory Booker did this:

    For those of you who don’t know, Cory Booker heroically® (according to his P.R. operation) defied Senate rules and risked expulsion from that chamber in order to release confidential documents that the American people desperately needed to see. The people needed to understand what the dangerous bigot whom Trump nominated to the Court had written in an email about racial profiling while working in the Bush White House after 9/11. There were only a couple of problems: The email in question was already cleared for public release (and Booker knew it), and the substance of the email revealed that the Monster Kavanaugh opposed racial profiling.

    This is sort of like a dork carrying around a waifu pillow telling everyone who will listen that he’s a dangerous rebel who could explode at any moment. Booker then topped it all off with…

    Defining quote: “This is about the closest I’ll probably have in my life to an ‘I am Spartacus’ moment.”

    13. The Women’s March
    The liberal Women’s March started off 2018 with a rally, but then spent the rest of the year making news because chapters kept calling on Linda Sarsour and the other anti-Semites in their leadership to resign. Then they really reached peak identity politics with this hilarious defining headline…

    Defining headline: “Eureka group cancels annual women’s march over concerns it’s too white”

    12. Barack Obama
    When he was in office, all the problems his administration had were George W. Bush’s fault. Now that he’s out of office, he’s taking credit for all the economic growth that happened after he left office. Typical freaking Obama.

    Defining quote: “When you hear how great the economy is doing right now, let's just remember when this recovery started.” – Barack Obama

    11. Max Boot, Evan McMullin, Jennifer Rubin
    Back when Andrew Sullivan was doing his “I’m a conservative who disagrees with conservatives on everything,” he was annoying, but at least he's a smart guy and said something profound every once in a while. Boot, McMullin, and Rubin just mindlessly churn out dumb liberal boilerplate. As long as liberals are willing to pay in time and attention for phony conservatives, people like Boot, McMullin, and Rubin will step up to the plate.

    Defining quote: “I dare say the worst mistake in my life was not when I climbed a mountain only to remember I was scared of heights, or when I played with a scalpel that nearly cut off my finger as a kid. It was voting for McMullin.” – Erick Erickson

    10. Dianne Feinstein
    Ancient crone Dianne Feinstein, who has represented California since the Paleolithic era, turned the Kavanaugh hearings into a circus by sitting on Christine Blasey Ford’s sketchy allegation until the last moment when it “mysteriously” leaked out. Feinstein had helped get Ford her lawyers and didn’t tell Republicans about it at all, but of course, she insists she had nothing to do with creating the most divisive smear job in the history of American judicial appointments.

    Defining quote: “This is a woman, who I really believe, has been profoundly impacted by this. Now, I can't say everything is truthful. I don't know.”—Dianne Feinstein on Christine Blasey Ford’s allegation against Brett Kavanaugh

    9. Don Lemon
    Let’s see. He defended violence from Antifa. Exclaimed that he couldn’t shake hands with Trump. Said the biggest terror threat in America is white men. Noted that he thinks standing for the anthem at football games is “fake patriotism.” Defended harassment of Republican politicians and of course, called everybody and everything he disagreed with “racist” about 500 times. What a smug pr*ck.

    Defining quote: “The biggest terror threat in this country is white men.” – Don Lemon

    8. Hillary Clinton
    Her never-ending “It’s not fair that I lost in 2016” tour continued for another year. In 2132, after all life on earth has been extinguished by a nuclear war or asteroid impact, I expect the last thing left of humanity will be a creepy, robotic wheezebot with Hillary’s face endlessly rambling about her loss in 2016 and screaming “I’m with her” in between coughing fits and falling down stairs.

    Defining headline: “Clintons’ Speaking Tour Opens to 83% Empty Seats, Coughing Fit.” -- Breitbart

    7. James Comey
    While Comey was promoting his own laughable book about what a wonderful job he did in government and his own ethical leadership, the Justice Department’s inspector general was churning out a brutal 500-page report slamming him for his incompetence and insubordination as FBI director. Meanwhile, Comey’s political comments since he left office made it very clear that someone as rabidly partisan as he is should have never been running the FBI in the first place.

    Defining quote: “[James Comey] is one of the most arrogant, egotistical people I’ve ever run into in Washington, D.C., which is saying a lot. And I will tell you, I think this is something that people know about in Washington, is that when he was at the U.S. Justice Department, anytime he was faced with a situation or a problem, his reaction was never, ‘What’s the right thing to do?’ His reaction was always, ‘Hmm, well, what is the best way to handle this that will make me look good?’ That hasn’t changed. You can see in the way he’s been acting in recent months.” -- Hans von Spakovsky

    6. Facebook/Google/Patreon/Twitter
    In a country like America, the government is the biggest threat to your freedom, but the second biggest has become a collection of Orwellian tech monopolies that have an inordinate amount of control over whose views get heard and whose views don’t get heard. Unfortunately, once these companies that masqueraded as champions of neutrality and free speech realized they dominate the marketplace, they discovered a newfound love of censoring and deplatforming people who don’t line up with them ideologically. You don’t even have to violate their terms of service anymore because they’ve gotten comfortable with censoring people for what they do OFF their websites. These companies are creepy, dangerous and an increasing threat not just to free speech, but to free thought.

    Defining Cartoon:

    5. Jim Acosta
    Acosta is a narcissist’s narcissist. He doesn’t report news so much as tell the story of Jim Acosta, bravely inserting Jim Acosta into the news to get more attention for Jim Acosta.

    Defining Video: Sadly, Jim Acosta only temporarily lost his press pass for this bit of bad behavior:

    4. Maxine Waters
    Waters, a liberal Democrat, is notorious for being particularly dumb, mean-spirited, and prone to calling things “racist," which is kind of like being known as the rowdiest, most violent fan of the Philadelphia Eagles. This year, Auntie Maxine managed to do her part to help disintegrate American society by encouraging liberals to harass members of the Trump administration in public.

    Defining quote: "If you see anybody from that [Trump] Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere." -- Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.)

    3. Michael Avenatti
    Avenatti initially made a name for himself when his client, “horse face,” demanded to be let out of a non-disclosure contract that prevented her from talking about a sexual encounter with Donald Trump. Avenatti, who is about a 17 on a 1-10 scale when it comes to obnoxiousness, became a fixture on the cable news shows and he tried to turn that into the base of a 2020 campaign for president. Avenatti followed up that disaster by representing a client who made incredibly embarrassing, obviously fake allegations that Brett Kavanaugh ran a gangbang ring in high school. Then, he topped it all off with a high-profile divorce and having his law firm evicted for not paying its rent.

    Defining quote: “CREEPY PORN LAWYER TOYING WITH 2020 RUN.” – Chryon on the Tucker Carlson show while Avenatti was a guest

    2. David Hogg
    For most people, the Parkland shooting was a horrible tragedy, but for a number of narcissists like David Hogg, it was an opportunity. It’s hard to even fathom the level of shamelessness it takes to clamber atop a pile of your dead classmates and scream, “Now all of you have to pay attention to me,” but David Hogg pulled it off. Despite not being that bright and being generally uncharismatic, Hogg managed to get money, celebrity and a trip to Harvard he didn’t deserve out of a tragedy that happened to other people.

    Defining quote: "You’re not interesting 'cause you went to a high school where kids got shot. Why does that mean I have to listen to you? How does that make you interesting? You didn’t get shot. You pushed some fat kid in the way and now I got to listen to you talking?" -- Louis C.K.

    1. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
    She’s a young, dumb, loud, easily offended socialist troll which practically makes her perfect in the eyes of liberals these days. The fact that she’s slightly dumber than what the mainstream media THINKS Sarah Palin and Dan Quayle are is apparently made up for by the fact that she's more attractive than the 60-year-old women that usually end up in Congress. Add that to the socialism and it’s no surprise she’s already the biggest icon the Democrats have had in a long time that hasn’t taken a run at the presidency… yet.

    Defining quote: "I have noticed that [Trump] Junior here has a habit of posting nonsense about me whenever the Mueller investigation heats up. Please, keep it coming Jr - it’s definitely a ‘very, very large brain’ idea to troll a member of a body that will have subpoena power in a month. " — Congresswoman-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.)

    Defining quote #2: “A bright, shiny new object. Came out of nowhere and surprised people when she beat a very experienced congressman. And so she’s now talked about a lot. I’m not sure what she’s done yet to generate that kind of enthusiasm.” -- Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.)

    Defining quote #3: “Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez should run for president and dare the Supreme Court to stop her…” -- Matt Yglesias

    https://pjmedia.com/trending/the-20-...erals-of-2018/




    The mean IQ of that group of 20 is 85.

    Of course that is not entirely fair because Maxine's draws that already low mean down even further.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In my knickers
    Posts
    27,094
    Thanks (Given)
    11626
    Thanks (Received)
    12494
    Likes (Given)
    1047
    Likes (Received)
    2048
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475253

    Default

    I could never stand Jim Carrey, and avoided his movies. This is just one more reason.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

    “Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

  8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Mid Atlantic
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks (Given)
    1474
    Thanks (Received)
    2077
    Likes (Given)
    415
    Likes (Received)
    352
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13560456

    Default

    Quick Quiz.... Who originated this quote? : "Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty"

    A) Jim Acosta
    B) Dianne Feinstein
    C) Hillary Clinton
    D) Nancy Pelosi
    E) Joseph Goebbels
    F) Every anchor and reporter for CNN
    G) All of the above
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    You may not be interested in war, but war may be interested in you - Leon Trotsky
    It's not how you start, it's how you finish.

  10. Thanks Abbey thanked this post
  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,913
    Thanks (Given)
    5304
    Thanks (Received)
    5744
    Likes (Given)
    318
    Likes (Received)
    1040
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18882232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Quick Quiz.... Who originated this quote? : "Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty"

    A) Jim Acosta
    B) Dianne Feinstein
    C) Hillary Clinton
    D) Nancy Pelosi
    E) Joseph Goebbels
    F) Every anchor and reporter for CNN
    G) All of the above
    Not sure when you use the term "originated" it can be all of the above. I'll go with Goebbels as the orignator and the other choices as copycats.

  12. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In my knickers
    Posts
    27,094
    Thanks (Given)
    11626
    Thanks (Received)
    12494
    Likes (Given)
    1047
    Likes (Received)
    2048
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Quick Quiz.... Who originated this quote? : "Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty"

    A) Jim Acosta
    B) Dianne Feinstein
    C) Hillary Clinton
    D) Nancy Pelosi
    E) Joseph Goebbels
    F) Every anchor and reporter for CNN
    G) All of the above
    Whether or not they originated it, they surely perfected it.

    Did you know that CNN actually stands for “Certainly Not News”?

    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

    “Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •