Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Focus Noir! Where is he standing? By an established tall barrier, not a low-slung fence that is a source of trouble.
    If you watch more than the clip in the linked story you’ll see he walks from the ‘established tall barrier’ to the ‘low slung fence’.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    DHS proved a couple days ago that you could easily saw through the steel slate wall with a saw from home depot.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...-sawed-n956856
    I work with steel, I've worked with a lot of steel in my life time, so I've also worked with a lot of tools used to work with steel, I know what it takes to CUT steel, and how difficult it is cut through THICK steel, and I can tell you right now, NOTHING is going to just BREEZE THROUGH 3/4" thick STEEL. It's going to be one hell of a "saw," and it's NOT going to be HAND POWERED. It's going to need ELECTRICITY, because it's going to be a POWERED TOOL, and even then, it's going to have to really work to get through that much steel, it's NOT going to be EASY. The other way it appears this "fence" was cut through was with a TORCH. I have a torch, and no one is going to "carry" that around. It's two bottles of compressed gas and they're HEAVY, VERY heavy, so it's not something a bunch of illegals are going to be able to kart miles and miles through the desert and then just abandon, because they're also expensive.

Bottom line, whatever TOOLS you think you're going to use to "cut" this fence, they're going to be CONSIDERABLE, and HEAVY, and going to need ELECTRICITY, so what are the illegals going to do, kart a GENERATOR with them too? You know how heavy those are? So if WHOEVER has plans to breach this wall, it's going to be quite an operation because it's not going to be EASY, so that's going to give B.P. a lot of time as far as monitoring the wall. They'd probably catch whoever in the process before they're able to get through it, because it's also going to attract a lot of attention. It's going to be a major process.

So you're little FAKE NEWS "proof" puff piece is a load of BULL SHIT. No Joe Schmoe is going to waltz into Home Depot and buy a little HACK SAW or something and SAW THROUGH THE WALL as they would have you believe, but don't think I didn't notice that they did NOT show them ACTUALLY CUT THROUGH the wall... oh no... because then they'd have had to show how DIFFICULT it was, and WHAT THEY ACTUALLY USED, not to mention WHAT SIDE they cut through FROM. Ya, they wouldn't DECEIVE us and cut through from the side they obviously WOULDN'T HAVE ACCESS TO would they? Oh noooo... not the FAKE NEWS LEFT. It's just more FAKE NEWS DECEPTION CRAP from the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 01-11-2019 at 11:21 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I work with steel, I've worked with a lot of steel in my life time, so I've also worked with a lot of tools used to work with steel, I know what it takes to CUT steel, and how difficult it is cut through THICK steel, and I can tell you right now, NOTHING is going to just BREEZE THROUGH 3/4" thick STEEL. It's going to be one hell of a "saw," and it's NOT going to be HAND POWERED. It's going to have to need ELECTRICITY, because it's going to be a POWERED TOOL, and even then, it's going to have to really work to get through that much steel, it's NOT going to be EASY. The other way it appears this "fence" was cut through was with a TORCH. I have a torch, and no one is going to "carry" that around. It's two bottles of compressed gas and they're HEAVY, VERY heavy, so it's not something a bunch of illegals are going to be able to kart miles and miles through the desert and then just abandoned, because they're also expensive.

Bottom line, whatever TOOLS you think you're going to use to "cut" this fence, they're going to be CONSIDERABLE, and HEAVY, and more than likely going to need ELECTRICITY, so what are the illegals going to do, kart a GENERATOR with them too? You know how heavy those are? So if WHOEVER has plans to breach this wall, it's going to be quite an operation because it's not going to be EASY, so that's going to give B.P. a lot of time as far as monitoring the wall. They'd probably catch whoever in the process before they're able to get through it, because it's also going to attract a lot of attention. It's going to be a major process.

So you're little FAKE NEWS "proof" puff piece is a load of BULL SHIT. No Joe Schmoe is going to waltz into Home Depot and buy a little HACK SAW or something and SAW THROUGH THE WALL as they would have you believe, but don't think I didn't notice that they did NOT show them ACTUALLY CUT THROUGH the wall... oh no... because then they'd have had to show how DIFFICULT it was, and WHAT THEY ACTUALLY USED. It's just more FAKE NEWS CRAP from the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING.
    Well stated.

And there are also areas that are just crappy fence, and we know that there are areas that are more susceptible to illegal entry than others. The better the wall/fence/barrier - the less chance of some wanting to try that area and/or to be successful.

Now, some will say - "what about women or children, or folks seeking asylum?"

What about them? Walls to keep out illegals have nothing to do with folks coming the proper routes to apply for asylum. Or is it that some that KNOW they won't qualify will prefer to come in illegally? Of course. All the legal folks that want to come here, and are willing to not break the law - nothing changes for them, other than the ability to break the law.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Well stated.

And there are also areas that are just crappy fence, and we know that there are areas that are more susceptible to illegal entry than others. The better the wall/fence/barrier - the less chance of some wanting to try that area and/or to be successful.

Now, some will say - "what about women or children, or folks seeking asylum?"

What about them? Walls to keep out illegals have nothing to do with folks coming the proper routes to apply for asylum. Or is it that some that KNOW they won't qualify will prefer to come in illegally? Of course. All the legal folks that want to come here, and are willing to not break the law - nothing changes for them, other than the ability to break the law.

Jim , fully 80% of the folks who actually DO show up for asylum hearings (we're talking about those who came up through Mexico only) were denied asylum once they had their hearings. This is a well known fact. These people show up here and either just don't show up for their hearings , a few of them self deport once caught, or they have their hearing and are denied asylum. Wanting a better economic circumstance is not a qualification for asylum.

So, to recap, out of the estimated 10% who actually do attend an asyum hearing, 80% are denied asylum.

5. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I work with steel, I've worked with a lot of steel in my life time, so I've also worked with a lot of tools used to work with steel, I know what it takes to CUT steel, and how difficult it is cut through THICK steel, and I can tell you right now, NOTHING is going to just BREEZE THROUGH 3/4" thick STEEL. It's going to be one hell of a "saw," and it's NOT going to be HAND POWERED. It's going to need ELECTRICITY, because it's going to be a POWERED TOOL, and even then, it's going to have to really work to get through that much steel, it's NOT going to be EASY. The other way it appears this "fence" was cut through was with a TORCH. I have a torch, and no one is going to "carry" that around. It's two bottles of compressed gas and they're HEAVY, VERY heavy, so it's not something a bunch of illegals are going to be able to kart miles and miles through the desert and then just abandon, because they're also expensive.

Bottom line, whatever TOOLS you think you're going to use to "cut" this fence, they're going to be CONSIDERABLE, and HEAVY, and going to need ELECTRICITY, so what are the illegals going to do, kart a GENERATOR with them too? You know how heavy those are? So if WHOEVER has plans to breach this wall, it's going to be quite an operation because it's not going to be EASY, so that's going to give B.P. a lot of time as far as monitoring the wall. They'd probably catch whoever in the process before they're able to get through it, because it's also going to attract a lot of attention. It's going to be a major process.

So you're little FAKE NEWS "proof" puff piece is a load of BULL SHIT. No Joe Schmoe is going to waltz into Home Depot and buy a little HACK SAW or something and SAW THROUGH THE WALL as they would have you believe, but don't think I didn't notice that they did NOT show them ACTUALLY CUT THROUGH the wall... oh no... because then they'd have had to show how DIFFICULT it was, and WHAT THEY ACTUALLY USED, not to mention WHAT SIDE they cut through FROM. Ya, they wouldn't DECEIVE us and cut through from the side they obviously WOULDN'T HAVE ACCESS TO would they? Oh noooo... not the FAKE NEWS LEFT. It's just more FAKE NEWS DECEPTION CRAP from the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING.
    I have no doubts that the cartels and or coyotes have the resources to cut through a steel barrier, but common sense tells us that no barrier is full proof.

However, this stupid argument from the left just furthers the point. When you have people who are willing and able to devout the resources to cut through a steel damn barrier, how can you with a straight face claim "there is no crisis?"

This is , of course, the problem liberals always have . They hold no principles, recognize no facts , and thus their arguments are all over the place and nonsensical.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    He really is a smug, arrogant & stupid little douche.
    So typical of today's modern democrats!! A well engineered product( by the ffing dem party) of our indoctrination centers, called public schools. A fact.. -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.