Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Directly from acting border chief for Rio Grande Valley

IMO, those on the front line and that deal with the border daily, year in and out, should likely have one of the better perspectives as to what takes place down there.

---

Acting border patrol chief for Rio Grande Valley requests 120 mile border barrier

The acting border patrol chief for the Rio Grande Valley told Fox News he wants to see another 120 miles of border fencing in his Texas sector and an increase in the number of agents.

“Right now we would like to see about another 120 miles of fencing in this sector alone. We’ve got 277 miles of river country. It winds an awful lot,” Raul Ortiz said.

“But if we were able to get the infrastructure, a few more agents and certainly the technology, I like our chances against the transnational criminal organizations out there,” he continued. “What I say to anybody who says we don’t need those things, come walk in my shoes.”

Fox News’s Pete Hegseth said Ortiz appreciates President Donald Trump’s hands-on approach to the border crisis and said anyone who knows border security will stipulate that a wall is absolutely necessary.

“[Ortiz] went on to say he really appreciates this president for the first time any president — willing to come down to the border, talk to the agents and the real experts. When I asked him, when I said, ‘Hey, critics of president say that they’ve got experts that tell them that walls aren’t necessary,’ he just laughed and said I’ve never met these experts,” Hegseth said on “Fox & Friends” Friday. “Anyone who’s been here knows you got to have a wall.”

Co-host Brain Kilmeade said the wall is a simple solution and is being embraced by border experts from across the political spectrum.

“The former border patrol chief under [former President Barack] Obama also says you need a fence. No one says it’s a cure-all. They talk about the need for a border. What it does is you put sensors on these slats and on these fences, that’ll give both sides what they want,” Kilmeade said.

“You got technology as well as at the very least a delay of those coming here,” he added. “Not all with evil intentions — some just looking to come here. But you just combine the both. That’s what’s so frustrating. This is not hard.”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/11/r...order-barrier/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Jimmy, no offense bro , but you do realize there isn't actually a single person in this country who doesn't know for fact that we need to build this fucking border fence,don't you? I mean liberals are stupid, but not that stupid.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Jimmy, no offense bro , but you do realize there isn't actually a single person in this country who doesn't know for fact that we need to build this fucking border fence,don't you? I mean liberals are stupid, but not that stupid.
    Yep....
    Leftist (Liberals) Ignore the facts...agenda over common sense....Border wall means less educated "dependent" people coming in to give benefits too....Benefits control votes...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    They also know that if the tidal wave of stupid, welfare sucking, permanent underclass is stemmed and slowly deported, then there goes their future undocumented democrat voters. Seems as though everyone knows that too but it's seldom if ever pointed out.

The demtrash are fighting for the future of their party, and they have sold out to the illegal aliens, chain migration, anchor babies and the visa lottery immigration, JUST to stay in power. America and it's LEGAL citizens be damned.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    They also know that if the tidal wave of stupid, welfare sucking, permanent underclass is stemmed and slowly deported, then there goes their future undocumented democrat voters. Seems as though everyone knows that too but it's seldom if ever pointed out.

The demtrash are fighting for the future of their party, and they have sold out to the illegal aliens, chain migration, anchor babies and the visa lottery immigration, JUST to stay in power. America and it's LEGAL citizens be damned.

IMO Trump hasnt done near enough to try to reach the poor minority Americans to try to get them to see that it is THEY who are hurt worst by illegal immigration.

Sure, he's mentioned it a time or two, but not enough. He should hammer the Dems for not caring about poor American minorities.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)