Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    I see you are the same whack job that you have always been . There are ZERO circumstances in which American military units would obey an order to attack an ally force. Now there are , of course, cases of friendly fire, those happen, and if a supposed ally attacks us first then all bets are off, but no unit would obey an order to attack an ally .

And no US President , including Obama, would issue such an order. Obama was a lying corrupt , racist President, but that is a far cry from being a moron who would illegally order US soldiers to attack an ally.

That you are stupid and think that defending Obama in any manner means I thought he was a great President or something matters not in the least to me.
    I see you are the same whack job that you have always been . There are ZERO circumstances in which American military units would obey an order to attack an ally force.
    Why the hostility? I made quite clear in my reply that if deceived those forces would simply obey orders-- can you not read?-Tyr

And no US President , including Obama, would issue such an order.
    Again you seem to place lot of faith in the obama. Of course that is fine but you shouldnt get riled up that I and a great, great many others both here and at large do not share that opinion.-Tyr

Obama was a lying corrupt , racist President, but that is a far cry from being a moron who would illegally order US soldiers to attack an ally.
    (1. a)That you preface your defense of the obama with an insult admitting my character assessment of him is dead on, kinda defeats your position that he would never do such a thing! You yourself just called him lying, corrupt and racist!
    Then you turn around and try to say that he giving such an order would be an impossible/ unbelievable action!
    I must sincerely and with just cause, question your erroneous application of logic upon your making such a lame assessment.
    (2b.) I never said the bastard was a moron -but - if the shoe fits then well you know.
    As to your faith and declaration that he would never do an illegal thing, well reality and historic fact shows he has , did and thought very little of any that dared to criticize him about it. In that, I find your greater clarity in your confidence in him even more ridiculous and quite disturbing.. - Tyr

(4.)
    That you are stupid and think that defending Obama in any manner means I thought he was a great President or something matters not in the least to me.
    (1.a)Aha, so now you resort to name calling me while you attempt to try to vilify me for name-calling a public figure-the bastard obama, a public figure= that is so very rich, and a most delightful revelation. One that truly highlights your anger that came from out of nowhere it seems.
    Why would my opinion of the obama so piss you off as to have you attacking and insulting me when my reply given to explain my position never in any way attacked you?
    (2.b.) Thank you tho, as I took a bet with a friend about how long it would be before you found a way to attack me..
    and that you did so the first moment that gunny pointed out my error in saying obama put us in Syria, rather than my intent to say that , "the obama redefined our mission there and sided with his muslim brothers". I can only guess that you saw a momentary lapse in my posting and saw my friend Gunny correct that and thought it time to pounce.
    Guess what amigo, nobody gets to try to piss on me.. So bloviate on some more, so that I can make you look like the fool that has been waiting to attack me that I knew all along that you were. I previously had asked somebody here about who you were behind that new name and had explained my suspicion of what you were here to do and eventually you would do.
    Now out you came, doing exactly that..
    Perhaps best to go to the cage if you want to carry on with this deliberate little charade you thought you would pull off.. -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 04-05-2019 at 09:43 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.