Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default U.S. Troops Begin Withdrawing From Syria

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 8:01 AM PT — Friday, January 11, 2019

The U.S. is reportedly beginning the process of withdrawing troops from Syria. While he didn’t release details, a U.S. military official recently said equipment is being removed from the region.
    This comes just three-weeks after President Trump announced he is bringing troops home. Stalling the process were fears about Turkey invading territory held by Kurdish allies to the U.S., and leaving a power vacuum in the war-torn country. However, the Kurds reached out to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad for help.International players in the conflict have been in talks about the future of former U.S. territory in Syria. Russia is mediating talks between the Syrian government and the Kurds to ensure a smooth transition when U.S. troops leave the region.
    While speaking to reporters Friday, a spokesperson for Russia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs said establishing dialogue is vital to maintaining peace.The spokesperson also urged the U.S. to hand over its territory to Assad amid threats from Turkey of a possible attack on Kurds in the region.
    However, Moscow has not officially picked a side in the brewing conflict as Russian President Vladimir Putin prepares to meet with his Turkish counterpart later this month.
    National Security Advisor John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo have both visited countries in the region to explain the shift in U.S. policy.
    https://www.oann.com/u-s-troops-begi...ng-from-syria/

The Paris Peace Accords Part Two .
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I have no problem with withdrawing, as the traitor obama put us there trying to replace Assad with his muslim terrorist pals.
    Remember when he had our military blowing up abandoned vehicles, empty buildings or else a majority of sorties, flying back to base with their bomb payloads still intact, because they were refused permission to drop those payloads?
    He ran a fake war, and I suspect he had some of our planes hitting the other groups fighting there(other groups fighting Assad that were not ISIS) , so that the ISIS group gained dominance over them.
    The ffing traitor ran a fake war and actually helped the ISIS GROUP THERE, IMHO.--Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 02-14-2019 at 07:08 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    I have no problem with withdrawing, as the traitor obama put us there trying to replace Assad with his muslim terrorist pals.
    Remember when he had our military blowing up abandoned vehicles, empty buildings or else a majority of sorties, flying back to base with their bomb payloads still intact, because they were refused permission to drop those payloads?
    He ran a fake war, and I suspect he had some of our planes hitting the other groups fighting there(other groups fighting Assad that were not ISIS) , so that the ISIS group gained dominance over them.
    The ffing traitor ran a fake war and actually helped the ISIS GROUP THERE, IMHO.--Tyr
    Yes, babysitting IS a bitch. Just noticed this.

Obama did not put us in Syria. If you recall, we were losing Iraq under Obama. Trump stopped that BS and Syria is how far we shoved ISIS. We were assisting Assad only insofar as ISIS was concerned.

Turkey turned this thing FUBAR, using it as an excuse to practice genocide against kurds he accused of screwing with Turkey. Those kurds had been in Northern Iraq since the First Gulf War. They steadfastly supported us through that War, the Iraq War and ISIS. I think just bailing on them is BS. It is not however, as previously mentioned, anything new nor novel for the US.

I realize you think a raghead's a raghead's a raghead. Difference is, they are over there where they belong and they can kill each other all day fr all I care. They could now very well end up over here seeking asylum while bearing a grudge at being left in the field, where we DON'T want them. I'd as soon break them off a piece of Syria and tell Erdogan and Assad to go f*ck themselves, or each other, or their favorite goat, whatever.

I like them better than where they are rather than holding political office in MI or wherever that POS Omar is representing.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

All inter branch kidding aside there is absolutely no way any air force or navy pilots would have obeyed an order to fire on American allies. No chance.

And I don't believe Obama ever would have issued such an order anyway.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Yes, babysitting IS a bitch. Just noticed this.

Obama did not put us in Syria. If you recall, we were losing Iraq under Obama. Trump stopped that BS and Syria is how far we shoved ISIS. We were assisting Assad only insofar as ISIS was concerned.

Turkey turned this thing FUBAR, using it as an excuse to practice genocide against kurds he accused of screwing with Turkey. Those kurds had been in Northern Iraq since the First Gulf War. They steadfastly supported us through that War, the Iraq War and ISIS. I think just bailing on them is BS. It is not however, as previously mentioned, anything new nor novel for the US.

I realize you think a raghead's a raghead's a raghead. Difference is, they are over there where they belong and they can kill each other all day fr all I care. They could now very well end up over here seeking asylum while bearing a grudge at being left in the field, where we DON'T want them. I'd as soon break them off a piece of Syria and tell Erdogan and Assad to go f*ck themselves, or each other, or their favorite goat, whatever.

I like them better than where they are rather than holding political office in MI or wherever that POS Omar is representing.
    While I don't believe it will make one difference whether we have 2,000 troops in Syria or not, I DO hope that it was made clear to Turkey, you touch the Kurds , we will fuck you up.

Turkey is another country that simply isn't our ally , no matter how much they pretend.

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    All inter branch kidding aside there is absolutely no way any air force or navy pilots would have obeyed an order to fire on American allies. No chance.

And I don't believe Obama ever would have issued such an order anyway.
    Opinions vary on that. If those -so-called allies- had men moving forward to attack, and the pilots were told they were enemy forces, then
    they'd fire without any hesitation at all and never know the difference.
    Why? Because the forces thus hit/destroyed would think they were hit by Assad's planes.
    That American pilots would refuse direct orders from command would only happen if they knew 100% those orders were unlawful and treasonous, IMHO.
    -And besides I made known in my comment, I only suspect that, not that I had proof of ..
    Thus this is a clarification on the subject not a declaration of certainty on any of my postings of my intuitive suspicions.

That you do not believe the obama would do such(or was capable of such) to me indicates perhaps you think he was/is not the corrupt, lying piece of shit that
    so many of us --know- he was/is, IMHO. -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 04-05-2019 at 08:35 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Opinions vary on that. If those -so-called allies- had men moving forward to attack, and the pilots were told it was enemy forces, then
    they'd fire without any hesitation at all and never know the difference.
    Why? Because the forces thus hit/destroyed would think they were hit by Assad's planes.
    That American pilots would refuse direct orders from command would only happen if they knew 100% those orders were unlawful and treasonous, IMHO.
    -And besides I made known in my comment, I only suspect that, not that I had proof of ..
    Thus this is a clarification on the subject not a declaration of certainty on any of my postings of my intuitive suspicions.

That you do not believe the obama would do such(or was capable of such) to me indicates perhaps you think he was/is not the corrupt, lying piece of shit that
    so many of us --know- he was/is, IMHO. -Tyr
    I see you are the same whack job that you have always been . There are ZERO circumstances in which American military units would obey an order to attack an ally force. Now there are , of course, cases of friendly fire, those happen, and if a supposed ally attacks us first then all bets are off, but no unit would obey an order to attack an ally .

And no US President , including Obama, would issue such an order. Obama was a lying corrupt , racist President, but that is a far cry from being a moron who would illegally order US soldiers to attack an ally.

That you are stupid and think that defending Obama in any manner means I thought he was a great President or something matters not in the least to me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I see you are the same whack job that you have always been . There are ZERO circumstances in which American military units would obey an order to attack an ally force. Now there are , of course, cases of friendly fire, those happen, and if a supposed ally attacks us first then all bets are off, but no unit would obey an order to attack an ally .

And no US President , including Obama, would issue such an order. Obama was a lying corrupt , racist President, but that is a far cry from being a moron who would illegally order US soldiers to attack an ally.

That you are stupid and think that defending Obama in any manner means I thought he was a great President or something matters not in the least to me.
    I see you are the same whack job that you have always been . There are ZERO circumstances in which American military units would obey an order to attack an ally force.
    Why the hostility? I made quite clear in my reply that if deceived those forces would simply obey orders-- can you not read?-Tyr

And no US President , including Obama, would issue such an order.
    Again you seem to place lot of faith in the obama. Of course that is fine but you shouldnt get riled up that I and a great, great many others both here and at large do not share that opinion.-Tyr

Obama was a lying corrupt , racist President, but that is a far cry from being a moron who would illegally order US soldiers to attack an ally.
    (1. a)That you preface your defense of the obama with an insult admitting my character assessment of him is dead on, kinda defeats your position that he would never do such a thing! You yourself just called him lying, corrupt and racist!
    Then you turn around and try to say that he giving such an order would be an impossible/ unbelievable action!
    I must sincerely and with just cause, question your erroneous application of logic upon your making such a lame assessment.
    (2b.) I never said the bastard was a moron -but - if the shoe fits then well you know.
    As to your faith and declaration that he would never do an illegal thing, well reality and historic fact shows he has , did and thought very little of any that dared to criticize him about it. In that, I find your greater clarity in your confidence in him even more ridiculous and quite disturbing.. - Tyr

(4.)
    (1.a)Aha, so now you resort to name calling me while you attempt to try to vilify me for name-calling a public figure-the bastard obama, a public figure= that is so very rich, and a most delightful revelation. One that truly highlights your anger that came from out of nowhere it seems.
    Why would my opinion of the obama so piss you off as to have you attacking and insulting me when my reply given to explain my position never in any way attacked you?
    (2.b.) Thank you tho, as I took a bet with a friend about how long it would be before you found a way to attack me..
    and that you did so the first moment that gunny pointed out my error in saying obama put us in Syria, rather than my intent to say that , "the obama redefined our mission there and sided with his muslim brothers". I can only guess that you saw a momentary lapse in my posting and saw my friend Gunny correct that and thought it time to pounce.
    Guess what amigo, nobody gets to try to piss on me.. So bloviate on some more, so that I can make you look like the fool that has been waiting to attack me that I knew all along that you were. I previously had asked somebody here about who you were behind that new name and had explained my suspicion of what you were here to do and eventually you would do.
    Now out you came, doing exactly that..
    Perhaps best to go to the cage if you want to carry on with this deliberate little charade you thought you would pull off.. -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 04-05-2019 at 09:43 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Why the hostility? I made quite clear in my reply that if deceived those forces would simply obey orders-- can you not read?-Tyr

Again you seem to place lot of faith in the obama. Of course that is fine but you shouldnt get riled up that I and a great, great many others both here and at large do not share that opinion.-Tyr

(1. a)That you preface your defense of the obama with an insult admitting my character assessment of him is dead on, kinda defeats your position that he would never do such a thing! You yourself just called him lying, corrupt and racist!
    Then you turn around and try to say that he giving such an order would be an impossible/ unbelievable action!
    I must sincerely and with just cause, question your erroneous application of logic upon your making such a lame assessment.
    (2b.) I never said the bastard was a moron -but - if the shoe fits then well you know.
    As to your faith and declaration that he would never do an illegal thing, well reality and historic fact shows he has , did and thought very little of any that dared to criticize him about it. In that, I find your greater clarity in your confidence in him even more ridiculous and quite disturbing.. - Tyr

(4.)

(1.a)Aha, so now you resort to name calling me while you attempt to try to vilify me for name-calling a public figure-the bastard obama, a public figure= that is so very rich, and a most delightful revelation. One that truly highlights your anger that came from out of nowhere it seems.
    Why would my opinion of the obama so piss you off as to have you attacking and insulting me when my reply given to explain my position never in any way attacked you?
    (2.b.) Thank you tho, as I took a bet with a friend about how long it would be before you found a way to attack me..
    and that you did so the first moment that gunny pointed out my error in saying obama put us in Syria, rather than my intent to say that , "the obama redefined our mission there and sided with his muslim brothers". I can only guess that you saw a momentary lapse in my posting and saw my friend Gunny correct that and thought it time to pounce.
    Guess what amigo, nobody gets to try to piss on me.. So bloviate on some more, so that I can make you look like the fool that has been waiting to attack me that I knew all along that you were. I previously had asked somebody here about who you were behind that new name and had explained my suspicion of what you were here to do and eventually you would do.
    Now out you came, doing exactly that..
    Perhaps best to go to the cage if you want to carry on with this deliberate little charade you thought you would pull off.. -Tyr

EVERYONE, most importantly @Jimmy knew who I was the moment I joined. I preferred to just have a new account and was accomodated, and yes I left of my own accord the last time, and I didn't sneak in this time. I contacted Jimmy immediately upon joining to let him know I was back.

That you are stupid is obvious, but how dare you accuse me of having ulterior motives for joining. The fact is Obama could have a lot of bad traits and still not have ordered US forces to attack an ally. And the ultimate fact remains that the US military could not be deceived by anyone to attack a US ally. That's now how it works at all.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

EVERYONE, most importantly @Jimmy knew who I was the moment I joined. I preferred to just have a new account and was accomodated, and yes I left of my own accord the last time, and I didn't sneak in this time. I contacted Jimmy immediately upon joining to let him know I was back.

That you are stupid is obvious, but how dare you accuse me of having ulterior motives for joining. The fact is Obama could have a lot of bad traits and still not have ordered US forces to attack an ally. And the ultimate fact remains that the US military could not be deceived by anyone to attack a US ally. That's now how it works at all.
    Well good for you, I did not bring up Jimmy in this little exercise of your leaping to attack and also insult me on my opinion of the piece of shit obama, you brought Jimmy's name up.. I did not question his decision at all in any way or form.
    But I did note to him my prediction that you were here to eventually attack me ! So just how stupid am I- if and when you have now done exactly that(and with no provocation on my part), as I predicted that you would do, predicted many weeks ago.
    I do not care that he you allowed you back under a new name but when an asshole like you attacks me I do care--so do try to leave Jimmy out of this..
    I have a damn good idea of who you are and know we had our differences before when you were here using a different name.
    I am getting very used to asshats like you coming back under other names to try to attack me.
    So cut the damn playing innocent act. You arent fooling anybody unless they have the damn IQ of a ffing moron!
    Got anything more to say, take it to the cage--you know where it is and do please try not to bore me too much with your bullshit playing innocent crap..
    While you defeated your own defending obama as he would never do anything illegal by calling him a - corrupt , lying, racist President,
    then in completely illogical lunacy declare how he wouldnt do anything illegal--I guess forgetting Benghazi, Bergdahl, IRS targeting conservatives scandal, etc, etc.. Hell Jimy has a thread on it even ...
    Damn , you are just too easy..
    Next time do try to at least make some kind of sense before you make a damn blithering fool of yourself..
    You are not speaking to a child.. -Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

While I don't believe it will make one difference whether we have 2,000 troops in Syria or not, I DO hope that it was made clear to Turkey, you touch the Kurds , we will fuck you up.

Turkey is another country that simply isn't our ally , no matter how much they pretend.
    Yeah, they just got lit up by Pence and Pompeo yesterday-ish for going through with an arms deal with Russia.

I hate the place and the people in it. Kick them out of NATO. Turkey's strategic importance has been taken over by technology. We no longer need hard radar and radio sites as close to Russia as possible as we did in the 40s-70s. AWCS shut them down. (I lived on 2 of them as a kid -- one in Turkey and one in Greece). I know the aforementioned because my dad's job went away. He was senior enough to not give a fuck

Meantime, as it always is with Turks, Erdogan is only impressed by brute force. He sees Putin invade Ukraine and bail Syria while NATO threatens to threaten them to death. Turkey borders all three places.

If NATO had any 'nads, they'd kick Turkey out. In real time, Turkey is no more of a threat than Iraq was.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Oh, and just in case they think no one is watching, a buddy-buddy deal between Russia and Turkey gives Russia land access all the way to Iranian oil fields. Bet money though that typical arrogant asshole Turk Erdogan thinks he's playing Putin

16. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Well good for you, I did not bring up Jimmy in this little exercise of your leaping to attack and also insult me on my opinion of the piece of shit obama, you brought Jimmy's name up.. I did not question his decision at all in any way or form.
    But I did note to him my prediction that you were here to eventually attack me ! So just how stupid am I- if and when you have now done exactly that(and with no provocation on my part), as I predicted that you would do, predicted many weeks ago.
    I do not care that he you allowed you back under a new name but when an asshole like you attacks me I do care--so do try to leave Jimmy out of this..
    I have a damn good idea of who you are and know we had our differences before when you were here using a different name.
    I am getting very used to asshats like you coming back under other names to try to attack me.
    So cut the damn playing innocent act. You arent fooling anybody unless they have the damn IQ of a ffing moron!
    Got anything more to say, take it to the cage--you know where it is and do please try not to bore me too much with your bullshit playing innocent crap..
    While you defeated your own defending obama as he would never do anything illegal by calling him a - corrupt , lying, racist President,
    then in completely illogical lunacy declare how he wouldnt do anything illegal--I guess forgetting Benghazi, Bergdahl, IRS targeting conservatives scandal, etc, etc.. Hell Jimy has a thread on it even ...
    Damn , you are just too easy..
    Next time do try to at least make some kind of sense before you make a damn blithering fool of yourself..
    You are not speaking to a child.. -Tyr
    What no reply?
    Come come now genius, do explain how this happened.
    How you decided to attack me and then try to play innocent in the altercation that you yourself started for no apparent reason.
    Yet your previous incarnation here would surely show cause/show reason you wanted to attack me. ..
    You have no clue how damn tiresome it is to keep having asshats like you return under other new names just to try to attack me.
    All because made them look like the damn fools they were the first time they attacked me.
    Do not want to reply here, after issuing a totally ignorant and unprovoked attack upon me ?
    Well, lets go to the cage and see how this pans out down there. I think that is a great place to air this little crap that you started out.
    And if so- do tell who you were previously, so that members here can refresh their memories of our previous altercation and how that turned out-lol..
    Be a damn man and do that in the cage here or else shut your damn stupid and low IQ yapping..---
    The day that I could not make you look like the damn stupid-ass fool you most assuredly are, is the day I take a gun and blow my own head off!!-Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Let's all settle down!

I respect both the combatants in this thread, but if it continues I recommend trying the Steel Cage.

This personal sideline fight detracts from the thread itself.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Let's all settle down!

I respect both the combatants in this thread, but if it continues I recommend trying the Steel Cage.

This personal sideline fight detracts from the thread itself.
    I left the thread precisely to let things cool down and dude basically called me a coward for doing so, lol he's a whack job.

And Turkey has no business being in NATO, Gunny is 100 on that.