Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
Well good for you, I did not bring up Jimmy in this little exercise of your leaping to attack and also insult me on my opinion of the piece of shit obama, you brought Jimmy's name up.. I did not question his decision at all in any way or form.
But I did note to him my prediction that you were here to eventually attack me ! So just how stupid am I- if and when you have now done exactly that(and with no provocation on my part), as I predicted that you would do, predicted many weeks ago.
I do not care that he you allowed you back under a new name but when an asshole like you attacks me I do care--so do try to leave Jimmy out of this..
I have a damn good idea of who you are and know we had our differences before when you were here using a different name.
I am getting very used to asshats like you coming back under other names to try to attack me.
So cut the damn playing innocent act. You arent fooling anybody unless they have the damn IQ of a ffing moron!
Got anything more to say, take it to the cage--you know where it is and do please try not to bore me too much with your bullshit playing innocent crap..
While you defeated your own defending obama as he would never do anything illegal by calling him a - corrupt , lying, racist President,
then in completely illogical lunacy declare how he wouldnt do anything illegal--I guess forgetting Benghazi, Bergdahl, IRS targeting conservatives scandal, etc, etc.. Hell Jimy has a thread on it even ...
Damn , you are just too easy..
Next time do try to at least make some kind of sense before you make a damn blithering fool of yourself..
You are not speaking to a child.. -Tyr
What no reply?
Come come now genius, do explain how this happened.
How you decided to attack me and then try to play innocent in the altercation that you yourself started for no apparent reason.
Yet your previous incarnation here would surely show cause/show reason you wanted to attack me. ..
You have no clue how damn tiresome it is to keep having asshats like you return under other new names just to try to attack me.
All because made them look like the damn fools they were the first time they attacked me.
Do not want to reply here, after issuing a totally ignorant and unprovoked attack upon me ?
Well, lets go to the cage and see how this pans out down there. I think that is a great place to air this little crap that you started out.
And if so- do tell who you were previously, so that members here can refresh their memories of our previous altercation and how that turned out-lol..
Be a damn man and do that in the cage here or else shut your damn stupid and low IQ yapping..---
The day that I could not make you look like the damn stupid-ass fool you most assuredly are, is the day I take a gun and blow my own head off!!-Tyr