Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Don't Know If Anyone Here Has Heard of This Story, But it's Good New to Wisconsinites

I did see mention of this on Fox News this morning, but we've been following this story since it broke here in Wisconsin. They abolished the death penalty in 1853 in Wisconsin, but I hope this worthless pile of dog shit gets killed in prison for what he did, and I can't even begin to fathom the fear, the horror, the mental anguish this poor little girl went through, and how BRAVE she was to escape. The cops told the people at the house where she went to, to lock the doors and DEFEND YOURSELF if this ass clown showed up looking for her. Oh man... how I wish that could have been my house, and that he HAD come looking for her. I'd have made a CANOE out of his skull with a nice .44 mag hollow point.

----------------------

Judge sets $5 million cash bail for kidnapping, homicide suspect

MADISON, Wis. (WMTV/AP) -- A Barron County judge has set a $5 million cash bail for a man accused of kidnapping 13-year-old Jayme Closs and killing her parents.

Jake Patterson appeared in court Monday afternoon via video feed from the Barron County Jail.

Patterson has been charged with kidnapping, two counts of first-degree intentional homicide and armed burglary in the abduction of 13-year-old Jayme Closs and the slaying of her parents.

Each first degree intentional homicide charge carries a life sentence. Kidnapping charge carries 40 years in prison. Armed burglary charge carries 15 years in prison.

Patterson will appear in court again for his preliminary hearing on Feb. 6 at 11:00 a.m.

A Wisconsin man suspected of abducting 13-year-old Jayme Closs washed out of the U.S. Marine Corps after little more than a month.

Jake Thomas Patterson wrote in his high school yearbook that he planned to join the Marines after graduation. But military records show he lasted for only about five weeks before being prematurely discharged in October 2015 at the rank of private.

Marine spokeswoman Yvonne Carlock said by email that Patterson's early discharge indicated "the character of his service was incongruent with Marine Corps' expectations and standards."

A criminal complaint says a Wisconsin man hid 13-year-old Jayme Closs under a bed for hours at a time and warned her that "bad things could happen to her" if anyone found her there.

The criminal complaint filed Monday said Jayme was forced to go under a bed in Patterson's remote cabin and that he would stack totes, laundry bins and barbell weights around her so she couldn't move without him noticing. The complaint says Jayme was kept up to 12 hours at a time with no food, water or bathroom breaks.

The complaint said Jayme escaped Thursday after Patterson made her go under the bed and told her he was going to be gone five or six hours. It says she pushed the bins away, crawled out, put on a pair of his shoes and fled the house.

Investigators believe Patterson broke into the Closs home near Barron, Wisconsin, in October, killed Jayme's parents and kidnapped her.

The complaint also said Patterson shaved his face and head and showered prior to the attack. He was dressed all in black. It says he took the license plates off his car, put stolen plates on and disconnected the dome and trunk lights.

A criminal complaint says a Wisconsin man accused of kidnapping 13-year-old Jayme Closs spotted her getting on a school bus one day and made up his mind to take her.

The criminal complaint says Patterson told investigators he was driving to his job at a cheese factory one day near Almena, Wisconsin, when he stopped behind a school bus and watched Jayme get on.

The complaint quotes Patterson as saying when he saw Jayme, "He knew that was the girl he was going to take."

The complaint says Patterson went to the Closs home twice with the intent of taking Jayme but was unable to do so because too many people were around before he was able to kidnap her.

Jake Thomas Patterson was arrested Thursday after Jayme apparently escaped from a remote northwestern Wisconsin cabin where she says she was held.

Investigators say the 21-year-old man broke into James and Denise Closs' home near Barron, Wisconsin on Oct. 15 by blowing the front door open with a shotgun. Jayme's parents were shot to death and the teenager vanished the same day.

Investigators believe Patterson planned to abduct Jayme but say they don't know what led him to target her.

Wisconsin sheriff says 13-year-old Jayme Closs had a smile on her face when he saw her Sunday, just days after she fled the remote cabin where she says she was held for three months.

Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald said it was the first time he had met Jayme since she apparently escaped from her captor on Thursday.

Fitzgerald called it "awesome" and a moment he'll never forget. He says Jayme showed him the room where she is staying with an aunt in Barron, Wisconsin.

Photos of the Wisconsin cabin where a man suspected of kidnapping Jayme Closs allegedly held the teenager show an unfinished ceiling, a three-car garage and an empty box of adult female diapers in the trash.

Investigators believe Jake Thomas Patterson broke into Jayme's home in October, killed her parents and abducted her. She was missing for almost three months before a woman walking her dog near Gordon, Wisconsin, found her on the road. Jayme said she had escaped from Patterson's cabin nearby.

Photos published by the New York Post show the cabin's living area, complete with a refrigerator, white kitchen cabinets and an old television. The ceiling is not finished.

Exterior shots show a lean-to covering firewood, a three-car garage and an empty box of adult female diapers in a trash can. A sign over the front door reads "Pattersons Retreat."

Relatives of a 13-year-old Wisconsin girl who was kidnapped after her parents were fatally shot say they aren't asking the girl to tell them what happened while she was held captive for three months.

Her aunts say they're surrounding Jayme Closs with love and attention.

Lynn Closs and Sue Allard told "CBS This Morning" that they're telling their niece they're proud of her for surviving and escaping. Lynn Closs says her niece's strength is incredible and that she took the power away from her captor.

Investigators believe Patterson broke into James and Denise Closs' home near Barron on Oct. 15, killed the couple and abducted their daughter.

Jayme was missing for nearly three months before she escaped from a cabin in Gordon late last week. She told investigators Patterson had been holding her against her will.

https://www.nbc15.com/content/news/S...504318441.html
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 01-14-2019 at 11:15 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I am so glad this came to a positive , near conclusion.

Now the full conclusion would be seeing this loser punk sentenced
    to rot in prison.

Question though...if he crossed state lines with her, would that not be
    a Federal Crime? If so he could be tried in a Federal Court and earn
    capital punishment.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!