Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Give it another couple hundred years and the only way to tell males and females apart will be what's between their legs, and even then perverts will tell you not to believe your eyes...

You're Not The Man Your Father Was

https://www.forbes.com/sites/neilhow.../#3bd10bf28b7f

2. Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I stopped buying their products long ago, when I saw how cruelly they tested on rabbits.
    Photos I can never unsee.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Likes Drummond liked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NT'sGirl View Post
    The demonizing of masculinity is exhausting.
    Yet here I stand, apparently not exhausted, despite being subject to the kind of scrutiny shown in the advert - and which you refer to more generally.
    Last edited by Noir; 01-21-2019 at 08:38 AM.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Yet here I stand, apparently not exhausted, despite being subject to the kind of scrutiny shown in the advert - and which you refer to more generally.
    Because you enjoy being a tiring little progressive homo bitch.

7. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Good for you! I am tired of seeing the men I love blamed and bashed because they are actually men. Loving, caring, sensitive MEN being attacked by mainstream media and butt hurt females because they FEEL hurt by someone else's action.

Guess you don't have that problem....
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” —. Morticia Addams

9. Thanks jimnyc, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You don't mind the references or indirect references on your "manhood", from Gillette and more. Quite frankly, over the years I have seen you defend women so much more than anything 'man related'. Nothing in the world is wrong with defending women and their rights, so don't get that wrong. But just as much as they need defending when shit is wrong, men have those same rights.

And if a company wants to point at men in general, and then expect US to figure out whether it applies to us, or if they are insulting us or not.... no thanks, I prefer they just sell me some razors and similar an stay the fuck out of politics. This is the same feeling I have if I go to a concert, and then someone grabs the mic and starts ranting and raving about political issues. Hell, I pay a premium amount of money to go to concerts, and to get good seating to see a BAND or a SINGER. If you aren't a politician, then please don't waste my time with what is nothing more than an opinion. But I'm not paying for that crap. Same goes for Gillette, whether in my product or on TV, I'm paying for a quality product. And now that they moved over, and insulted folks, whether me or not....
    ---

May I recommend to every guy here:

Harry's Razors - https://www.harrys.com/en/us

EXCELLENT prices, will destroy Gillette, and their product is pretty darn good. And now it's time for me to make the leap and switch over. Well, hell, I already have a straight razor and all the goodies from

"The Art of Shaving" - https://www.theartofshaving.com/ <---- another site that offers tons of goodies, but some stuff gets a little pricey.

Adios, Gillette!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

11. Likes NT'sGirl, Drummond liked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    You don't mind the references or indirect references on your "manhood", from Gillette and more. Quite frankly, over the years I have seen you defend women so much more than anything 'man related'. Nothing in the world is wrong with defending women and their rights, so don't get that wrong. But just as much as they need defending when shit is wrong, men have those same rights.
    What right exactly is Gillette’s advert attacking that needs to be defended?

And if a company wants to point at men in general, and then expect US to figure out whether it applies to us, or if they are insulting us or not.... no thanks, I prefer they just sell me some razors and similar an stay the fuck out of politics. This is the same feeling I have if I go to a concert, and then someone grabs the mic and starts ranting and raving about political issues. Hell, I pay a premium amount of money to go to concerts, and to get good seating to see a BAND or a SINGER. If you aren't a politician, then please don't waste my time with what is nothing more than an opinion. But I'm not paying for that crap. Same goes for Gillette, whether in my product or on TV, I'm paying for a quality product. And now that they moved over, and insulted folks, whether me or not....
    Id say this is a minority opinion - when the more common kicker is ‘do I agree with the political stance of x product or band’ etc.

May I recommend to every guy here:

Harry's Razors - https://www.harrys.com/en/us

EXCELLENT prices, will destroy Gillette, and their product is pretty darn good. And now it's time for me to make the leap and switch over.
    100% agree, great razors, and most importantly Harry’s products are vegan and cruelty free (hope that’s not too political for your razor company).
    Last edited by Noir; 01-21-2019 at 12:58 PM.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Id say this is a minority opinion - when the more common kicker is ‘do I agree with the political stance of x product or band’ etc.

100% agree, great razors, and most importantly Harry’s products are vegan and cruelty free (hope that’s not too political for your razor company).
    Read my post above re: Gillette product testing. They may have improved, but my trust is gone forever.

-Abbey

14. Likes Noir liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NT'sGirl View Post
    Good for you! I am tired of seeing the men I love blamed and bashed because they are actually men. Loving, caring, sensitive MEN being attacked by mainstream media and butt hurt females because they FEEL hurt by someone else's action.

Guess you don't have that problem....
    Agree, S. Guys are getting stereotyped because of some bad ones, plus bitter feminists, plus the liberal fawning media trying to blame them for everything.

-Abbey

16. Likes NT'sGirl liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Not really a "right", as in the constitution or law - but you know, the right to exist peacefully without many others pointing fingers in your "general" direction, and leaving it up to you to determine if said insults fit you or not.

Imagine 'Venus' or the women's equivalent, coming out and talking about women, and how in addition to using a great razor, they should keep in mind how they dress, to maybe help along the "me too" movement and maybe prevent some of the perverts from seeing too much of that newly shaved skin.

Or maybe another product talking about your life, and then mentioning to the women to also think about the life of any child conceived.... Of course it doesn't nearly apply to all women, but those who it doesn't apply to are free to ignore it.

Can't or won't speak for others, but I've been talking the same smack about this subject for 15+ years now. I don't give a rats smelly butt which side they mention - I'll read the internet or pickup the paper for that crap. I agree with a lot said by Ted Nugent, for example, but I purposely wouldn't go to one of his shows as the man talks non-stop about gun rights and other righty issues.

Didn't know that nor do I care. Only saw maybe 2 commercials from them over the years, generic stuff. BUT, if I were to start seeing ads from them condemning me or others for eating meat or whatever, I'd likely cancel my account. While perhaps that may be their stance, of which I can admire, I just think they would know better than to make advertisements that purposely alienate a large group of consumers. (unless it's prisoners or other law breakers or whatever). Otherwise, save it, can it, freeze it, shut it - just keep it away from me if I'm paying for your product/show.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

What people should be pissed about is how expensive their shitty razors are. It's a total racket!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    What people should be pissed about is how expensive their shitty razors are. It's a total racket!
    Yup, I used to pay like $35 for a set of their Mach3 razor crap. And I believe Harry's razors are just as good, but I prefer the vibrating handle thingy you get with the mach3. But I also have my electric which is fine. But best of all, I have my trimmer, because I prefer to just not shave and be a lazy bastard!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Not really a "right", as in the constitution or law - but you know, the right to exist peacefully without many others pointing fingers in your "general" direction, and leaving it up to you to determine if said insults fit you or not.
    oh yeah, that “right”

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

oh yeah, that “right”
    Another one that can only trim to a sentence and reply. It's much much easier to be dense when there is less to reply to and understand. You've always done this, incapable of conversation perhaps? Dunno. Either way, it's always been obvious that you lean towards the "sissy" side, hanging out with the ladies and frowning upon things men do. Not surprising in the least seeing you thinking nothing of masculinity, as one would need some.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Brevity helps focus conversations, *especially* online where conversations so often deviate, and flaming is abound. My replies often start a lot longer in the post-maker, and then get trimmed down to what the focus is.
    Last edited by Noir; 01-24-2019 at 04:27 AM.