Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Here's Another OMFG Moment Concerning Illegal Aliens & The COST to Americans...

I don't know what the HELL our government is up to, but I'd say our say our government is 90 CORRUPT. This shit is absolutely, drop jaw, mind numbing bull shit, and yet they KNOW it's going on, and they DON'T FIX IT... WHY?

==============

https://www.facebook.com/cory.wood.5...8828438465023/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I don't know what the HELL our government is up to, but I'd say our say our government is 90 CORRUPT. This shit is absolutely, drop jaw, mind numbing bull shit, and yet they KNOW it's going on, and they DON'T FIX IT... WHY?

==============

https://www.facebook.com/cory.wood.5...8828438465023/
    In case you haven't noticed, the Dems are more than willing to destroy this Nation, and in fact, their stated political goals are to do just that. They're like raghead jihadists ... they except they don't have the balls to kill themselves to take others with them. But they'll let a bunch of nameless people they don't know go without pay and fuck up the economy to get their way. Hey, if they can't see the misery they're causing it's all good

There's no going back now for either side minus a miracle.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    In case you haven't noticed, the Dems are more than willing to destroy this Nation, and in fact, their stated political goals are to do just that. They're like raghead jihadists ... they except they don't have the balls to kill themselves to take others with them. But they'll let a bunch of nameless people they don't know go without pay and fuck up the economy to get their way. Hey, if they can't see the misery they're causing it's all good

There's no going back now for either side minus a miracle.
    Funny you should say that. One of the trending hashtags on twitter is #DemocratsAreDestroyingAmerica. Another is #DemocratsAreDangerous.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 01-19-2019 at 07:18 PM.

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Funny you should say that. One of the trending hashtags on twitter is #DemocratsAreDestroyingAmerica. Another is #DemocratsAreDangerous.
    One of those "Who do you believe?" moments. According to CBS News that happened to follow the game I was watching, the majority blame Trump for the shut down. Of course it is CBS ...

I don't believe anyone anymore.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

One of those "Who do you believe?" moments. According to CBS News that happened to follow the game I was watching, the majority blame Trump for the shut down. Of course it is CBS ...

I don't believe anyone anymore.
    See my sig line...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

See my sig line...
    I mean anyone as in anyone. You can believe that if I catch the news on TV it's an accident. I consider the source.

9. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I mean anyone as in anyone. You can believe that if I catch the news on TV it's an accident. I consider the source.
    I watch the local NBC news here just to mainly catch the weather, but they do local news too, and national, and they're just as big a bunch of leftist ass clowns as their parent companies.

I won't even turn on either of the other 3. They're just full blown leftist shit stains. MADISON... go figure... one of the biggest democrat cess pools in America, and you can attribute much of that to the UW Wisconsin INDOCTRINATION CENTER.

Why is it that where ever you have a concentration of PEOPLE, they turn into DUMBASS LEFTISTS? Seems to be the M.O. for cities, and why you won't find me living in one and avoiding them like the plague.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 01-20-2019 at 12:42 PM.

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I watch the local NBC news here just to mainly catch the weather, but they do local news too, and national, and they're just as big a bunch of leftist ass clowns as their parent companies.

I won't even turn on either of the other 3. They're just full blown leftist shit stains. MADISON... go figure... one of the biggest democrat cess pools in America, and you can attribute much of that to the UW Wisconsin INDOCTRINATION CENTER.

Why is that where ever you have a concentration of PEOPLE, they turn into DUMBASS LEFTISTS? Seems to be the M.O. for cities, and why you won't find me living in one and avoiding them like the plague.
    I was catching the local news mainly for the weather as well. It usually isn't too partisan. I miss it more than hit now because of the babysitting gig. Plus, during the mid terms the political ads drove me nuts.

I hate commercials to begin with. Add to that commercials full of politicians posturing for votes? That's a perfect storm of "NO THANKS". I don't really know how most people feel on the topic (probably because I never asked), but I really look down my nose at politicians, REGARDLESS party affiliation. I generally have to pickand choose which one stinks less. Or like now it's a matter of damage control voting AGAINST the Democratic party. A hold my nose and vote event. I don't recall the last time I voted "for" a candidate for any election.

Annoying me with a bunch of bullshit promises and lies on my TV is NOT going to endear anyone to me.

13. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I hate commercials to begin with.
    You're preaching to the choir about that, bro. There's nothing on TV more offensive than the freakin' commercials. My TV is on MUTE for every single one of them, but better yet FF past them watching a recorded program or watching Prime without commercials.