Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Default Letter Sent

Letter sent from me to the President:

21 January 2019

To: Office of the President
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
    Washington, D.C.

Mr. President, I am writing to you as a 37 year Coast Guard veteran. I specialized in Search and Rescue
    as well as Maritime Law Enforcement. Your stance of the border protection is fully appreciated and quite within your realm as President.

These members of The Congress that oppose you are ignoring the “Oath of Office” they undertook
    “ “I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely..”

They are at fault, not you.

The persons hurt most are my comrades in the Coast Guard, especially the junior enlisted members
    that still honor THEIR oaths, go to work, manning boat crews, air crews, and vital support functions.
    Many have families with kids and spouses. The have rent, utilities, car payments, auto insurance, co-pay for medical expenses, child care and a myriad of other things not seen on the surface.

I worry about them. They are my brothers and sisters, even being remote and retired.

Get with the USCG Commandant. Several members of Congress, both parties, have tried to push a Bill to pay these people.

You are doing well, in my opinion.

I shall send a similar letter to the Congress members in Oregon as well as Sen Joe Manchin of West Virginia (my former home state), who is a Conservative Democrat.

My Regards,
    Also going to the Senators and Representatives from Oregon, as well as Sen Joe Manchin
    of West Virginia (my former home state). Might drop one off to Pilosi and Schumer, too.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

2. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default Letter Sent

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Letter sent from me to the President:

Also going to the Senators and Representatives from Oregon, as well as Sen Joe Manchin
    of West Virginia (my former home state). Might drop one off to Pilosi and Schumer, too.
    👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan