Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Buzzfeed - We Can't Get Into, Like, the Details Here

That coming from one of the "liars" from buzzfeed, still trying not to look like idiots. And the more I read on this, turns out one of them is like a serial liar doing shit crap. But rather than show proof, or admit their idiocy, they are still trying to continue the charade, even though Mueller has already shot it down. Seems like he wants to be the lead on the stories, if stories exist, so he just kinda makes shit up at times.

---

BuzzFeed Reporter Cormier: 'We Can't Get Into, Like, the Details Here'

One of the BuzzFeed reporters who broke the "bombshell" report that former Trump attorney Michael Cohen was instructed to lie to Congress by the president appeared on CNN this morning and much mirth ensued as Anthony Cormier squirmed and stuttered his way through the interview.

"We can't get into, like, the details there," said Cormier, in response to the question about why his colleague and co-reporter on the story, Jason Leopold, said he had seen documentary proof that Trump ordered Cohen to lie while Cormier says they didn't.

Fox News:

Leopold did not appear for the interview, which occasionally became tense as Stelter openly criticized BuzzFeed's journalistic practices. Smith claimed Leopold, who has been out of the public view since Friday, was busy "reporting."

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/buzzfee...-details-here/

---

1. Leopold Told MSNBC That He Has Personally Seen Documents Pertaining to the Investigation & That He Is ‘Very Confident’ in the Accuracy of the Report; The Special Counsel’s Office Later Released a Statement Disputing the BuzzFeed Report

Jason Leopold gave an interview to MSNBC over the phone on Friday, January 18, as critics questioned the accuracy of the BuzzFeed report. He stressed that he had personally seen the documents that reportedly provide evidence that President Trump had told Michael Cohen to lie to Congress.

2. Leopold Reported in 2006 That Karl Rove Was About to be Indicted, But Charges Were Never Filed

Jason Leopold faced scrutiny in 2006 for reporting a story about Karl Rove, Deputy Chief of Staff to President George W. Bush, that turned out to be inaccurate. The story was that Rove was facing charges in connection to the case of Valerie Plame, a covert CIA agent whose identity had been leaked to the media.

Leopold told Medium that an FBI source called him and relayed that Rove had been indicted. Leopold then called a second source who allegedly confirmed that an indictment had in fact been filed. Leopold’s article was published on Truthout.org. However, the story turned out to be false. Rove was never indicted.

3. ‘Salon’ Removed an Article Leopold Wrote in 2002 Due to Questions About its Accuracy & For Plagiarism

Jason Leopold used to write as a freelancer for the online magazine Salon. But in 2002, that relationship went sideways over a story Leopold wrote about Thomas E. White. White served as Secretary of the Navy under President George W. Bush. Prior to joining the Bush administration, White worked as Vice Chairman of Enron Energy Services.

Leopold claimed in the Salon piece that White had tried to hide losses at the company. Leopold reported that White had sent an email to a colleague that read, “Close a bigger deal. Hide the loss before the 1Q.” Salon admitted in a written apology that no editors had personally seen the email in question. Salon also stated that nearly 500 words of the article had been lifted from a piece in the Financial Times.

Leopold was quoted in a New York Times article about the scandal, written by David Carr in 2002. He told the newspaper, “There is an enormous amount of political pressure on Salon” and that he felt the site had essentially abandoned him.

4. Leopold Was Fired From the Los Angeles Times Following a Tense Confrontation With a Colleague

Jason Leopold worked for the Los Angeles Times between December 1998 and April 2000 as a general assignment reporter. He was fired after a dramatic confrontation with a colleague. Leopold was accused of threatening violence against a co-worker who reportedly asked Leopold to turn his music down.

Leopold discussed the incident in an interview with NPR in 2014. He explained that the woman who requested that he turn down his music was not physically in the newsroom; she told Leopold that she had received a message from another reporter who complained that the music was a distraction. Leopold told NPR what happened next:

5. Leopold Has Previously Struggled With Addiction & Mental Health Issues

Jason Leopold has been open and honest about struggles he has faced in the past. He described suffering from a cocaine addiction in a memoir titled “Off the Record.” In the book, he also reportedly discussed a suicide attempt and a former conviction for grand larceny.

But the book was never published. According to a Washington Post article from 2005, the publisher decided to cancel the book after receiving a letter from an attorney representing a source referenced in the book. Leopold told the Post, “I’m devastated. I worked really hard these past two years to restore my credibility after the Salon fiasco… I have a checkered past, and I was hoping that by coming clean about my own past, it would allow me to move forward.”

Leopold did end up getting the story of his personal life out there. His book “News Junkie” was published in 2006.

Rest - https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/jason-leopold/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Then there's this pop eyed, pencil necked, ass clown... going to investigate it even though Mueller shot it down...

Desperate Adam Schiff Will Investigate B.S. Claims in Buzzfeed Story Disputed by Mueller

https://bongino.com/desperate-adam-s...ed-by-mueller/

I ain't lyin' when I say I hate these freakin' people. I think they're absolute human fucking waste.

4. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Schiff Head Never Gives Up...insanity is his profession

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.