Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Complete shutdown of teens wearing maga hats?

I don't care the reason, that's insane. It's an inanimate object with a campaign slogan. If some folks see it and can't but help themselves, well tough shit on them. And folks are harassing many wearing the hats, from teens to many adults.

---

Democrat Chairman Calls for 'Shutdown of Teenagers Wearing MAGA Hats'

(CNSNews.com) -- In response to the confrontation between left-wing Indian activists and some Catholic teens following the March for Life, Rep. John Yarmuth (D-Ky.), chairman of the House Budget Committee, has publicly called for prohibiting teenagers from wearing caps that say, "Make America Great Again" (MAGA).

"I am calling for a total and complete shutdown of teenagers wearing MAGA hats until we can figure out what is going on," Yarmuth tweeted on Jan. 20, after a partial video of the confrontation was released.

"They seem to be poisoning young minds," he said.

In a second part to that tweet, the congressman wrote, "The conduct we saw in this video is beyond appalling, but it didn't happen in a vacuum."

Rest - https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...ring-maga-hats
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

That's what this is AAAALL about, besides them being WHITE, MALE and CHRISTIAN, they were wearing MAGA hats and they had to be PUNISHED for that, since the left OWNS schools, and to them properly INDOCTRINATED children aren't supposed to SUPPORT President Trump, these kids had to be PUNISHED.

But the FERVOR, the UNHINGED hysteria and the PILING ON, even BEFORE the truth was known, has been one of the most DISGUSTING displays of unwarranted attacks on CHILDREN I've ever seen in my life. These kids are owed an APOLOGY, from EVERYONE.

They were SET UP, then DEMONIZED, then CONVICTED and now being EXCORIATED, for NOTHING. They did NOTHING wrong.