Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default "Blowj*bs for anyone who punches Catholic kids in face"

This is our society, the same folks who all want to harass anyone who wears a MAGA hat - and I guess that includes kids too.

---

SNL Writer Offers Blowj*bs in Exchange for Someone Punching a Covington Catholic Student in the Face

A contributing writer for Saturday Night Live has offered her followers a blowjob if they physically assault one of the kids from Covington Catholic High School.

Despite the media narrative being widely debunked — and the proof that the kids were well-behaved while adults hurled racial slurs and insults at them — “comedian” Sarah Beattie has opted to solicit violence in exchange for sex acts.

“I will blow whoever manages to punch that maga kid in the face,” Beattie tweeted on Monday afternoon.

Classy.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...t-in-the-face/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Any truth to the rumor that Bill Clinton was seen outside Covington Catholic HS this morning?

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

if I was that kid I'd punch myself in the face.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Just remember... this is the DEMOCRAT PARTY saying these things... and then little pedo pete wants to come here and pretend he's not all about that... like he's not all down with that... you ever hear him CONDEMN any of this shit? NO! Why? Because he's a DEMOCRAT and he's not ALLOWED to.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 01-23-2019 at 03:53 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    if I was that kid I'd punch myself in the face.
    What?

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    What?

and then the woman would blow me. For punching that guy (me) in the face.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

7. Likes jimnyc, High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Well, don't need to worry about most fruity liberals - as they haven't a clue what a blowjob is, no a clue on how to be a man and fight.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default "Blowj*bs for anyone who punches Catholic kids in face"

Isn’t this woman reducing herself to nothing more than a sex object to further a political agenda?

I’m just asking.

Seems like something that an adolescent girl would say to me.

I guess if she instead offered to have the baby of the first man to punch those kids in the face, then we’d have true moral outrage. After all, motherhood isn’t as highly valued as it used to be. Neither is free speech, for that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan