Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

In NY State it is legal for a woman to go topless anywhere a Man can be topless...

Been the law since 1997

BUT

TV Networks are different and subject to broadcasting regulations...

Naked breasts arent allowed on free TV or many basic Cable Channels..
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    uh what? what does morals and values have to do with body parts? grow up. it's just flesh and blood.
    "Duh What? " about explains you and your response.

DO note YOU used the term "societal hangup". Societies are built on set standards. Other than THAT obvious elephant in the room, it's the answer to your own question. But then, you already know that. You're just being a dick. As usual. I'm already bored again with you and your patent dishonesty.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Societies are built on set standards.
    Standards change.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Standards change.
    Societies that have abandoned their reason for being have disappeared. And yes, you and your ilk go right along with everyone and thing else.

Destroying one's reason for being is stupid, and suicidal.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Standards change.
    Why?

Just to appease the ignorant leftist masses? No care about the majority that see
    decadence and downfall of the decent side of society.

Let your Euro beaches allow it.

Myself, I do not care much about the sight of a topless woman in the surf.
    That is one reason I always had a huge beach towel with me when I was
    on a lifeguard stand.....help them cover up.

A weak limp dick like you would slaver over the sight, pounding your pud.
    Last edited by Elessar; 02-10-2019 at 12:12 AM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I am sorry... but Bare Boobs will not cause the downfall of AMERICAN society...

FREE THE BOOBIES!!
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Societies that have abandoned their reason for being have disappeared. And yes, you and your ilk go right along with everyone and thing else.

Destroying one's reason for being is stupid, and suicidal.
    A womans nipple is enough to “destroy one’s reason” of a society?

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Why?
    ’Why do society’s change’ is a very big why to ask, and too multifaceted for me to approach with and do justice - so I will simply put it to you that regardless of the ‘why’ the fact is they do, and I’m sure with a pause for thought you can think of countless changes American societal standards have been through.

A weak limp dick like you would slaver over the sight, pounding your pud.
    There is an inference here that my intent is due to the sexualisation of women - when it’s quite the opposite, I think they reason many shun the idea of a woman’s chest being exposed is because *they* sexualise it.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Last edited by Voted4Reagan; 02-10-2019 at 07:45 AM.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

"Duh What? " about explains you and your response.

DO note YOU used the term "societal hangup". Societies are built on set standards. Other than THAT obvious elephant in the room, it's the answer to your own question. But then, you already know that. You're just being a dick. As usual. I'm already bored again with you and your patent dishonesty.
    yeah and they evolve, do we still have the same standards as set in the 18th century?
    Last edited by pete311; 02-10-2019 at 10:52 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Figures our two board little leftist cucks would be arguing for all society to EVOLVE into Sodom and Gomorrah, and we all know what happened there.

Anything the godless, immoral leftist garbage touches turns to shit. They ruin everything. They want a world without boundaries, of any type, but a world without boundaries can't exist. Look at all the piles of shit and rivers of piss and mountains of needles from junkies in San Franqueerco with miles and miles of homeless and tent cities... there's your no boundaries leftist UTOPIA.

People like little pencil necked fag and pedo cuck pete should opposed at ever turn. Whatever either of these two fucking little liberal piss ants say, do the opposite.

11. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Figures our two board little leftist cucks would be arguing for all society to EVOLVE into Sodom and Gomorrah, and we all know what happened there.

Anything the godless, immoral leftist garbage touches turns to shit. They ruin everything. They want a world without boundaries, of any type, but a world without boundaries can't exist. Look at all the piles of shit and rivers of piss and mountains of needles from junkies in San Franqueerco with miles and miles of homeless and tent cities... there's your no boundaries leftist UTOPIA.

People like little pencil necked fag and pedo cuck pete should opposed at ever turn. Whatever either of these two fucking little liberal piss ants say, do the opposite.
    The difference between fearing an open nipple and an open head of hair is not so great, it appears you have more in common with islam than you think.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

hey how did you get a photo of me?

seriously, it's dumb nipples are treated differently. mostly because men can't help but get sex rage when they see em.
    Answering you at post #9 ... it's clear from your answer, as given above, that you were taking a form of ownership of that photo. What was shown in it didn't bother you at all. You just saw it as something having no more significance than an excuse for humour.

I have no doubt that its origins stem from some deliberate expression of Leftie-inspired perversion, which is why you can engage in an acceptance of it, when more decent persons could not.

I trust this answers your question.

So, now, answer mine. WHY are you in any frame of mind not to see this as perversion ? Why would you prefer others to be more accepting of it ?
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

14. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

The difference between fearing an open nipple and an open head of hair is not so great, it appears you have more in common with islam than you think.
    I ain't about the NIPPLE, you dishonest little rat fuck. It's about what's UNDER the nipple, and there's a WORLD of difference there, PEDO BOY.

And now you're trying to use ISLAM as an INSULT? I thought all you leftists LOVED the muslims and islam. Guess I may as well take that as a COMPLIMENT then. Either that or you're being a little hypocrite ass fuck.

Ya know... I used to think you leftists just pretended to be STUPID, but I'm pretty sure by now that you ARE that STUPID. I don't think you have the intellect to know that the MORONIC SHIT you spew, people are going to read it and think you must be retarded... I don't think you're smart enough to know that. It's either that or are just a habitual LIAR, and you don't care if people know you're a LIAR either. Course in your case, it's probably BOTH.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-11-2019 at 12:10 PM.

16. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Standards change.
    Standards do change. Yes. But frequently they get worse.

Such a direction of change can very often be traced back to a Left-wing subversion of a previous standard.

I'm reminded of the saying 'If it's not broken, don't fix it'. However .. those of the Left delight in such 'fixes', regardless. Why ? To force society to match their vision of it, and, individual sensibilities (because, to them, the individual doesn't matter) be damned.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

18. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Standards do change. Yes. But frequently they get worse.

Such a direction of change can very often be traced back to a Left-wing subversion of a previous standard.

I'm reminded of the saying 'If it's not broken, don't fix it'. However .. those of the Left delight in such 'fixes', regardless. Why ? To force society to match their vision of it, and, individual sensibilities (because, to them, the individual doesn't matter) be damned.
    Exactly brother Drummond. Change just for the sake of change is no guarantee that the change is going to be BETTER. But one thing societies the world over CAN be guaranteed, that when it comes to MORALS, any change the LEFT proposes you can bet will be further down the TOILET, because if it was left up to them, there'd be NO boundaries, NOTHING, just do whatever you want to do, walk around naked in public, women fucking dogs in a public park, an old man corn holing a little boy on a city sidewalk, if you can imagine it, they'd allow it, and if they tell you they wouldn't, they're LYING. They said they were against pedos, but now they're pushing hard to normalize that. I posted an article myself about a little boy dressed up like a flaming faggot tranny and neither of the two little leftist cucks here condemned it. In fact they supported it. They support the homos and the pedos. So they're always pushing for acceptance of MORE PERVERSION, and they won't quit until EVERYTHING is accepted, PERIOD. They also know the best way to get there is little steps, a little bit at a time. That's been their agenda and standard operating procedure for decades now.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-11-2019 at 12:22 PM.

20. Likes Drummond liked this post