Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Ya know... something that hasn't been mentioned, the MUSLIMS will have a holy SHIT FIT if women are allowed to walk around topless. They won't be able to control themselves, in more ways than one. What will the little radical muslim bitch from MINN think? What will she do? Leave the democrat party? Want to declare SHARIA LAW in Minnesota? Can't tell me that the sight of half naked women won't send muslim men into orbit.
    Yup, the “big tent” party has some very opposite factions. Like all the Dems who are Jews, vs the increasing number of Muslim Dems. Gays vs Muslims. The list goes on.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

2. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

No they're not SEX ORGANS, but don't try and tell men that the sight of a great pair DOESN'T turn men ON, and even pervert women, because that argument won't hold any water either. Men can't get enough of them, and they're an undeniable part of SEXUAL contact.
    so society has taken a part of the female body that isnt a sex organ and sexualized it. As far as i know women enjoy touching man nipples during sexual contact and some men like it as well...

so should all men be covered as well at the beach because a woman has sexualized his nipples??

its the same thing.

I hate to say it... but several folks here are sounding like a bunch of muslim clerics...

A woman must be covered but a man doesnt have to be!! A woman must dress modestly!!! A man can dress as he likes!! a woman shouldnt accentuate her body to attract attention!! A man has no such restriction... A woman should be covered at all times!! a Man can take off his shirt and wear shorts and muscle shirts....

If boobs cause this much distress maybe we should just put women in Burqas ... Hide them.. desexualize them, only let them go out with their husbands!

Noir is right... compared to Europe we are way behind the times.. we are stuck in this false Victorian era morality.

But cover your women...!!!! Or she will be branded a trashy little exhibishionistic slut!!

it is the fact that we allow sexual expression and sexual identity that makes us better than almost every other country in the world...

AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO TELL WICCAN LIBERAL that she is still viewed here as a perverted freak...

I really thought in the 3 years I was gone that we had progressed beyond that...

Obviously I once again misjudged...

PEACE
    You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

Captain America

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan View Post
    AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO TELL WICCAN LIBERAL that she is still viewed here as a perverted freak...
    You did this several times in the past. You take comments in a fluid thread, and then turn around and use them as if someone was making personal comments about your wife. No one is speaking about your wife.

Just like I could assume that you and Noir would find it unacceptable how my wife treats herself and myself, and perhaps even my son, within my home. Some may assume that you guys think she is somehow a prude and defective somehow. And that maybe our views are dumb, or blah blah blah....

I think it should be fair to say - that unless someone directs comments about a specific someone, that they aren't in fact speaking of that specific someone then.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Likes Abbey Marie, High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default But they don't want us to talk about that!

Ya know... something that hasn't been mentioned, the MUSLIMS will have a holy SHIT FIT if women are allowed to walk around topless. They won't be able to control themselves, in more ways than one. What will the little radical muslim bitch from MINN think? What will she do? Leave the democrat party? Want to declare SHARIA LAW in Minnesota? Can't tell me that the sight of half naked women won't send muslim men into orbit.

According to Sharia Law's. Any woman who shows ANY skin, can be punished severely.

If that is what the World Wants. You can do it without me. I admire, and appreciate REAL WOMEN who do not lower themselves to levels with language, dress, and loss of human courtesy in respect for Who They Are...FIRST.

In other words. I'm old enough to remember when Women, Girls, and Females were respected by Men for being the Gentle, Loveable, Kind Human Beings who avoided lowering themselves to STREET WORKING status...just to impress men who were just as Low.

Just my opinion, as I remember my Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter's-in-law, and Granddaughter. All of whom, grew up as REAL LADIES.
    Last edited by aboutime; 02-11-2019 at 06:39 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

7. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    You did this several times in the past. You take comments in a fluid thread, and then turn around and use them as if someone was making personal comments about your wife. No one is speaking about your wife.

Just like I could assume that you and Noir would find it unacceptable how my wife treats herself and myself, and perhaps even my son, within my home. Some may assume that you guys think she is somehow a prude and defective somehow. And that maybe our views are dumb, or blah blah blah....

I think it should be fair to say - that unless someone directs comments about a specific someone, that they aren't in fact speaking of that specific someone then.
    Good point. I think we were just told that we are pretty much just like Muslim clerics. And definitely backwards prudes. Now if we disagree with women parading around the streets topless, we are personally insulting Wiccan Liberal. Quite the exaggeration of views expressed here.

I think this goofy topic has run it’s course.

-Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Voted4Reagan View Post
    so society has taken a part of the female body that isnt a sex organ and sexualized it. As far as i know women enjoy touching man nipples during sexual contact and some men like it as well...

so should all men be covered as well at the beach because a woman has sexualized his nipples??

its the same thing.

I hate to say it... but several folks here are sounding like a bunch of muslim clerics...

A woman must be covered but a man doesnt have to be!! A woman must dress modestly!!! A man can dress as he likes!! a woman shouldnt accentuate her body to attract attention!! A man has no such restriction... A woman should be covered at all times!! a Man can take off his shirt and wear shorts and muscle shirts....

If boobs cause this much distress maybe we should just put women in Burqas ... Hide them.. desexualize them, only let them go out with their husbands!

Noir is right... compared to Europe we are way behind the times.. we are stuck in this false Victorian era morality.

But cover your women...!!!! Or she will be branded a trashy little exhibishionistic slut!!

it is the fact that we allow sexual expression and sexual identity that makes us better than almost every other country in the world...

I really thought in the 3 years I was gone that we had progressed beyond that...

Obviously I once again misjudged...

PEACE
    Yeah... now you're just off the deep end, bloviating hyperbole like a nut case, and I said nothing even remotely like what your unhinged post suggests.

Do men have TITS? NO. Simple as that. Yes we both have NIPPLES, but MEN, DON'T, HAVE, TITS. Do YOU have a pair of 38D's? Do YOU wear a BRA? You need help if you do.

What part about that DON'T YOU GET? And have they been sexualized? Well, YES, yes they have, and by women as much as MEN. Some women love to show off their CLEAVAGE, and they know men LOOK, and they must LIKE it or they WOULDN'T DO IT, and they also know that men are LUSTING after them and want to... do their THING with them, and you KNOW what I mean.

Now you can post another huge post about how men and women are the SAME, but you're really not credible. You're blowing right past the obvious. Maybe you think it's all fine and dandy for women to walk around topless but I don't, for OBVIOUS reasons.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-11-2019 at 06:54 PM.

10. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

If men’s and women’s breasts are the same, why do male to female transsexuals get full-sized breast implants? And female to male cut them off? What difference should it make? Hmm.

-Abbey

12. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Nothing spurred and nothing motivated it. I guess just the way I was raised, perhaps? I honestly can't say. But my Dad didn't walk around the home naked either, nor my Mom. Personally, I think some things should be left private and for couples, and not to be shared with everyone. And out in public, I see it a different way as well, and a classy thing. I simply don't want my children and family to have sex organs or balls or whatever you want to call various parts of the body - to be something they have no choice but to see.
    So societal standards and laws should be a certain way because you think it’s how you think it should be because you were raised that way, maybe? To the extent that in your own home you have intentionally hiding your body from your son because that should be “private and for couples”?

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Yup. As a further point, how do grown men feel about seeing their own Mom’s boobs? How about Granny’s? No prob?
    You think this should be a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    If men’s and women’s breasts are the same, why do male-female transsexuals get full-sized breast implants? And female-male cut them off? What difference should it make? Hmm.
    Personal preference in appearance.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Americans, in particular, freak out about boobs for the same reason kids go nuts with alcohol when they hit 21.

Boobs aren't a big deal to me. I've seen plenty and will see more. I hope.

After 10 years of letting women be topless in public, women being topless in public won't matter to the vast majority of people for the same way 10 years after we use unlimited speed on certain parts of freeways in the USA would no longer be a big deal.

I drive over 100mph every. single. day. that I drive on a freeway. Nobody cares. Nobody chases me. Nobody even looks twice.

When women's breast are free to be shown day in and day out, people will stop caring. People will stop looking twice.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    So societal standards and laws should be a certain way because you think it’s how you think it should be because you were raised that way, maybe? To the extent that in your own home you have intentionally hiding your body from your son because that should be “private and for couples”?

You think this should be a problem?

Personal preference in appearance.

So this, and so that, and so you think....

Ummm NO, What is SO is what I SAID.

I highly doubt that the long overwhelming majority of people in America prefer privacy for such things - I highly doubt that happened because of my parents.

I think it's more like a collective decision by society over all of time.

And you write like an idiot "hiding in my own home". It's called going in the bathroom, and turning that little handle called a lock. At least here in America, almost all bathroom doors have a lock on them. And I don't walk around the ENTIRE house in the nude, that would just be weird. So really nothing at all to "hide", other than ensuring the kid understands privacy and understands locked doors and knocking and such.

Just because you have no issue with seeing your grandmother boobs, that your Mom should be open as your girlfriend, and that all of those you know should 'free the nipple' as some say - doesn't mean everyone else needs to be the same.

Not caring about anyone within a love life or family, whether or not that go nude anywhere, I find kinda gross. Going ANYWHERE and thinking it's Aok to drop a pair of hairy balls in front of children - well that's just wrong, and I think should be an offense in where one should be arrested. Some things simply don't get forced on children, whether others weirdly believe in it or not.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    Americans, in particular, freak out about boobs for the same reason kids go nuts with alcohol when they hit 21.

Boobs aren't a big deal to me. I've seen plenty and will see more. I hope.

After 10 years of letting women be topless in public, women being topless in public won't matter to the vast majority of people for the same way 10 years after we use unlimited speed on certain parts of freeways in the USA would no longer be a big deal.

I drive over 100mph every. single. day. that I drive on a freeway. Nobody cares. Nobody chases me. Nobody even looks twice.

When women's breast are free to be shown day in and day out, people will stop caring. People will stop looking twice.
    That's just desensitising, and teaching immorality and debauchery. What's next after women going topless, women going full nude? And yes, there's ALWAYS a NEXT.

Look at what decades of explicit, high definition, bloody violent video games has gotten us... mass school shootings. Is that a good thing? Just because you can desensitise people of something doesn't mean it's a good thing.

Not surprising either how the liberal European based people are arguing compared to the American. It would appear the euro think is rubbing off on you, pard.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-12-2019 at 10:31 AM.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

There hasn't been a next in europe for maybe 100 years. Nudity equating with sexual activity is a couple-hundred-year old puritan thing. Nobody has to care about seeing tits. People decide to care. It's probably MORE conservative viewpoint - to hold to how people behaved before they learned to feel shame over essentially nothing. I've had this viewpoint about the silliness of american nudity (and traffic speed) laws since way back in the 1900s...after my first tour here. I've maintained this viewpoint while studying theology; while studying church operations; while studying doctrine; while working as a pastor. Thankfully and hopefully I've passed those views on to my kids.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

18. Thanks Noir thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    There hasn't been a next in europe for maybe 100 years. Nudity equating with sexual activity is a couple-hundred-year old puritan thing. Nobody has to care about seeing tits. People decide to care. It's probably MORE conservative viewpoint - to hold to how people behaved before they learned to feel shame over essentially nothing. I've had this viewpoint about the silliness of american nudity (and traffic speed) laws since way back in the 1900s...after my first tour here. I've maintained this viewpoint while studying theology; while studying church operations; while studying doctrine; while working as a pastor. Thankfully and hopefully I've passed those views on to my kids.
    Are you KIDDING, brother Darin... there hasn't been a NEXT in Europe?

Europe is a leftist TOILET. The muslims have invaded and there's crime and RAPE going on that the cops don't even BOTHER with, but if someone tweets a little something in OPPOSITION, they're ARRESTED. The political correctness and liberal doctrine is RUINING Europe, it's losing it's identity, and it is ALL because of LIBERAL, LEFTIST, CRIPPLING political correctness. Just throw out the morals, throw out the LOGIC, throw out anything even REMOTELY NATIONALIST or PATRIOTIC, and there ya go, an entire CONTINENT twirling down the TOILET.

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/ex...Identity-Islam

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...of-immigration

https://www.robert-schuman.eu/en/eur...nge-who-are-we

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/06/2...and-economics/
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-12-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Whining about Life...let's have some fun for a change?

On the other hand.... As a happily married man who lives with a wonderful woman. We have lived by the promise...."YOU CAN LOOK AS LONG AS YOU DON'T TOUCH!"

No wonder I need glasses???????
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Are you KIDDING, brother Darin... there hasn't been a NEXT in Europe?
    Yep. In fact it's much more tame here than last time. Last time I saw boobies on every-day commercials. I saw boobies on billboards. Lately the softcore porn has been cut quite a bit - generally a couple channels turned into cinemax after 10pm from what I recall. Now I never hear about that. Plus, there are more churches around - and people can allocate their taxes go directly to their church.

Europe is a leftist TOILET. The muslims have invaded and there's crime and RAPE going on that the cops don't even BOTHER with, but if someone tweets a little something in OPPOSITION, they're ARRESTED. The political correctness and liberal doctrine is RUINING Europe, it's losing it's identity, and it is ALL because of LIBERAL, LEFTIST, CRIPPLING political correctness. Just throw out the morals, throw out the LOGIC, throw out anything even REMOTELY NATIONALIST or PATRIOTIC, and there ya go, an entire CONTINENT twirling down the TOILET.

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/ex...Identity-Islam

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...of-immigration

https://www.robert-schuman.eu/en/eur...nge-who-are-we

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/06/2...and-economics/
    I thought we were talking about boobies?

Choose courage over fear. Its okay to be scared. Its not okay to put up a boundary because you're scared. Everyone's afraid of things they don't understand. Fear is a brick wall stopping us from truth.