Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default L.A. Times Columnist: MAGA Hats Are Like Wearing Blackface

Sure, I can see how they are the same, and how they are just the same as KKK hoods as well!

Some people are going beyond retarded anymore. Over a hat. You can't simply look at a hat and go about your way? You have to judge everyone wearing it and pre-determine that we are all racists?

Well that is THEIR problem, just made me go out and buy another hat was all it did for me!!

---

L.A. Times Columnist: MAGA Hats Are Like Wearing Blackface

Los Angeles Times left-wing columnist Robin Abcarian has written that wearing President Donald Trump’s famous “Make America Great Again” (MAGA) campaign hats should be the moral equivalent of wearing racist blackface.

Abcarian links two recent news stories — one, the unjust slander of Covington Catholic High School boys for wearing MAGA hats at last month’s March for Life rally in Washington, DC; the other, the revelation that Gov. Ralph Northam (D) of Virginia had appeared in blackface as a medical student. She says that both MAGA hats and blackface are “potent racist symbols” and emblems of “white supremacy.”

Though Abcarian admits that the MAGA hat is “not necessarily an overt expression of racism,” she claims that it is nonetheless “a pretty good indication that you share, admire or appreciate President Trump’s racist views about Mexicans, Muslims and border walls.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ing-blackface/

So on my end, just now after I read the article. I won't NOT wear a hat just because the left makes up whining BS and can't control themselves. Makes me want to wear it outside that much more. This will add to my other, and allow one for safekeeping, and one in case the weak little folks want to attack me over it. I tell them... Go for it. Otherwise, ignore me.

Here's my receipt

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Wonder if the L.A. Times Columnist, Racist, Idiot knows about Democrats?

Sen. Byrd of W. Virginia served as a Democrat for many terms as....

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

In defense of Byrd, he publicly renounced the KKK.

None the less - the KKK was founded by Southern Democrats,
    not Republicans.

Southern Democrats were butt-hurt over the abolishment of slavery,
    and the Emancipation Proclamation.

Amazing a farkin' HAT upsets people!

When I see something that makes my teeth grind, I bypass it unless it is illegal,
    threatening myself or others, or immoral.
    Last edited by Elessar; 02-08-2019 at 07:47 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Perhaps one of the dumbest things about this - the idiot wearing the hat and facing down the barrel of the gun as if he KNEW the guy wouldn't shoot. I agree with him 100%, but some things aren't worth dying over. Someone pulls a gun, back off and report it ASAP, and see if you can identify from afar or get a plate, and of course witnesses.

But worse, is an asshole who will pull a gun on someone, because they disagree with an inanimate object, because they disagree with someone politically.

---

Man Who Faced Down Gun-Wielding Liberal Over MAGA Hats Recounts His Story

A Tennessee man was arrested on Saturday after pulling a gun on a couple over the fact that they were wearing a Make America Great Again hats.

The Gateway Pundit spoke to the victim, Terry Pierce, about what happened.

Pierce and his wife Cherrie were wearing MAGA hats at a Sam’s Club in Bowling Green, Kentucky, when James Phillips flipped them off. He did not know the couple, but was offended by their support of the president — which he confirmed to police.

“My wife and I were shopping at Sam’s Club and on our way to the front of the store to check out when James Phillips approached us and flipped us off. I didn’t see the flip until my wife asked ‘did that man just flip us off.’ I turned around and saw his hand with his finger still up, going down,” Pierce explained. “My wife asked him if he flipped us off, when he said (with expletives) he did because of the hats.”

Pierce explained that at this point he confronted him and asked him again if he had just flipped them off. Phillips repeated that he did — while cussing and complaining about the hats.

“So I double flipped him off and said ‘it goes both ways buddy,'” Pierce told The Gateway Pundit.

At this point, Pierce says that Phillips pulled a loaded .40 caliber pistol, stuck it in his face, and said “this is a good day for you to die.”

“I told him to pull the trigger or put the gun down and fight me like a man — and he repeated ‘it’s a good day for you to die’. I repeated ‘pull the trigger or put the gun down and fight me like a man’. We had a very intense verbal interaction with each other and he started backing away,” Pierce explained.

As Phillips was leaving the store, Sam’s management came up and asked Pierce if Phillips had just pulled a gun on him. They immediately notified the police.

Pierce told management that he was going outside after the man — and the store employees told him that he couldn’t do that.

‘I said ‘I can and I am!'” Pierce explained. “Me and my wife started looking for him and she saw him exit the front of the store.”

Not wanting Phillips to get away without being able to identify him, Pierce ran out into the parking lot and took a photo of his license plate. It turns out that he wasn’t leaving, as he was waiting for his elderly mother to come out of the store.

“We got into another heated argument. That’s when the police arrived and took over the situation,” Pierce said.

Phillips told police that Pierce had assaulted him — but the police report notes that they confirmed he had not touched him through the store’s surveillance footage.

The police report also confirms that Phillips was armed with a Glock .40 caliber with a round chambered and two additional magazines. He reportedly has a concealed carry permit in Tennessee.

Multiple witnesses confirmed to police that they saw Phillips pull the gun — though whether or not he had a weapon could not be seen in surveillance footage due to the angle.

“I have every right to support my country and my president — and I proudly wear this hat as a symbol of trying to help MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! I’m not ashamed or afraid to wear this hat. I’m not a racist, xenophobe, sexist, or anything the left accuses our President of — which he isn’t,” Pierce told TGP.

Phillips is currently being detained in the Warren County Regional Jail and is charged with wanton endangerment first degree.

Pierce and his wife will continue proudly wearing their MAGA hats.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...nts-his-story/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And coincidentally look what arrived in the mail!!

Nevermind the unshaven and unshowered and...

It's the MAGA hat that I'll wear in MAGA country, and hopefully not get shot?