Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Chelsea Clinton Rebukes Ilhan Omar Over 'Anti-Semitic Tropes'

Imagine that. Accused of marrying her own brother. Makes anti-semetic comments left and right. And nitwits still vote for her. And of course she will just continue. She won't get anywhere, except hopefully out of a job eventually.

---

Chelsea Clinton Rebukes Ilhan Omar Over 'Anti-Semitic Tropes'

WASHINGTON -- The American Jewish Committee said Rep. Ilhan Omar's (D-Minn.) tweet about the American Israel Public Affairs Committee was "stunningly anti-Semitic," and Chelsea Clinton also slammed the "anti-Semitic language and tropes."

Omar initially responded "It's all about the Benjamins baby" to a tweet about House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) seeking action against her and Rep. Rashida Tlaib's (D-Mich.) anti-Israel statements.

Batya Ungar-Sargon, opinion editor at The Forward, tweeted in response, "Would love to know who @IlhanMN thinks is paying American politicians to be pro-Israel, though I think I can guess. Bad form, Congresswoman. That's the second anti-Semitic trope you've tweeted."

Citing the tweet, Omar replied, "AIPAC!"

The AJC tweeted at the congresswoman, "@IlhanMN, Suggesting that a Jewish organization is buying off American politicians is both demonstrably false and stunningly anti-Semitic. American politicians are pro-Israel because Americans are (http://bit.ly/2SES7DG ). Apologize."

"We are proud that we are engaged in the democratic process to strengthen the US-Israel relationship," tweeted AIPAC. "Our bipartisan efforts are reflective of American values and interests. We will not be deterred in any way by ill-informed and illegitimate attacks on this important work."

And Chelsea Clinton tweeted in response to Omar, "We should expect all elected officials, regardless of party, and all public figures to not traffic in anti-Semitism."

"Chelsea - I would be happy to talk. We must call out smears from the GOP and their allies. And I believe we can do that without criticizing people for their faith," Omar tweeted at the former first daughter. "I look forward to building an inclusive movement for justice with you."

Rep. Max Rose (D-N.Y.), a freshman like Omar, said that "when someone uses hateful and offensive tropes and words against people of any faith, I will not be silent."

"Congresswoman Omar's statements are deeply hurtful to Jews, including myself," he said. "Implying that Americans support Israel because of money alone is offensive enough. But to go a step further, and retweet someone declaring their pain at her sentiment is simply unacceptable."

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...emitic-tropes/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Even the big dogs weren't quite happy with her anti-semitism

---

Nadler Denounces Ilhan Omar: ‘Deeply Disturbing’ Antisemitic Tropes — and Not Her First Offense

Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY) on Monday condemned Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) for implying members of Congress are bribed into supporting Israel, calling her comments “deeply disappointing and disturbing.”

“It is deeply disappointing and disturbing to hear Representative Ilhan Omar’s (MN) choice of words in her exchange with a journalist yesterday, wherein she appears to traffic in old anti-Semitic tropes about Jews and money,” Nadler said in a statement. “Her words are deeply hurtful and offensive, particular as they build on previous comments she made about Jews ‘hypnotizing’ the world in support of Israel — another old trope born of hate-filled texts like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...first-offense/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

This woman does not sound like she will back down for any reason. Is this the future of the Dem party?

We know the Jewish and Muslim factions will never get along, and as in the Middle East, the Muslim is the aggressor and the hater. It is also an unfortunate truth that many blacks are finding a place to wallow in their bitterness with Islam.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

6. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Even if she did quiet the jew hating comments down, she's played her cards and people now know where she stands, as if this is some kind of shocker. She's a radical muslim skank, and muslims hate jews, have always hated jews, and will continue to always hate jews.

Minnesota is full of these muslims thanks to the ex muslim and chief fraud, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, who shipped as many muslims into America as he possibly could, while he could. Michigan is in the same boat. These radicals that are getting elected as democrats are turning the democrat party into the true enemy and pariha of America.

At some point we're going to have to play Cowboys and muslims with this America hating filth, or we'll lose our nation's identity.

Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-11-2019 at 03:21 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)