Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Jussie Smollett

Not sure who knows and has been following. He's a gay man, and an actor on the hit show "Empire".

He's a SERIOUS Trump hater, and I mean a REAL hater.

He claims a few weeks back that he was attacked while coming home from a Subway getting something to eat. 2 men attacked him and yelled gay stuff at him, put a noose around his neck and whooped his ass. HE WAS ON THE PHONE WITH HIS MANAGER WHEN IT HAPPENED. He claims that they yelled "You're in MAGA country now" as they finished him off.

So he walked back home with the noose still on him, and then called the police.

They found nothing. Nothing on any of the cameras in the Chicago are where he was. Not a single witness. He REFUSES to hand over his phone so they can line things up, and maybe even use the time and other stuff to maybe help. But although they have asked endlessly, he refuses.

Such a high profile crime. All the cameras worked in the area, but nothing. But yet they somehow attacked him - and then did so because it was "MAGA country"?

I'll wait to see if more evidence should come forward. But with all of the aspects and details of the case, they still haven't found out a single thing yet to back up his events of what took place that night.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

None Dare Call It a Hoax: The Jussie Smollett Saga Continues

The bizarre case of Jussie Smollett continues to unfold with the police still investigating what Smollett insists was a "hate crime."

Smollett tells the story of walking down the street in sub-zero temperatures and being attacked by two men wearing MAGA hats and screaming racial and homophobic slurs at him. Was this a hate crime?

Maybe it was. And then, maybe he wasn't attacked at all.

The incident occurred in Chicago, a city torn by racial strife and massive distrust of the police. John Ziegler of Mediaite writes of how the investigation is unfolding:

Among other things, the police have made it very clear they have not yet found any proof of an attack, despite having almost all of Smollett’s movements on surveillance video. They have disclosed that Smollett would not give over his cell phone to verify his timeline of events. They even published photos of “persons of interest” that they had to know were going to be universally mocked for being obviously irrelevant.

In my view, none of those important revelations would have been made public in the way that they were, unless there was extreme suspicion within the police force that Smollett’s story was not fully accurate.

By extension, media figures would not be being told by their police sources, as I have been told is currently happening both routinely and with vigor, that the authorities are acting on the assumption that they will never find any evidence to fully substantiate Smollett’s story. This isn’t just happening via idle speculation either, the police are doing so with great specificity, even including an alternative theory for what really happened (current attempts to find the origin of the rope found around Smollett’s neck long after the event was over are believed to be the most likely game-changer, if there ever is one in this case).
    In truth, the Chicago police are terrified of even hinting they doubt Smollett's story. There is no major city in the U.S. where the cops are more distrusted by blacks than in Chicago. The police risk a riot if they let it be known they think Smollett is trying to hoax them.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/none-da...aga-continues/

Jussie Smollett’s neighbors cast doubt on his attack story

CHICAGO — Nearly two weeks after “Empire” star Jussie Smollett claimed he was the victim of a racist, homophobic attack, cops have yet to identify any suspects — and some people in his tony Chicago neighborhood are growing skeptical.

“I don’t believe it happened the way he said it did,” said Agin Muhammad, who lives in the same swank high-rise near the Navy Pier as Smollett.

“I’ve been in this neighborhood five years. I don’t believe it, not around here … Half the people are gay and the other half are black.”

A patron at Lizzie McNeill’s Irish Pub, about a block from the scene of the alleged Jan. 29 incident, said Smollett’s story “doesn’t really make sense.”

“It’s a lie, because Chicago is the most liberal city around,” said the man, who wouldn’t give his name. “They have cameras everywhere … Why can’t they find the attack?”

Cops have said they found plenty of surveillance video, but none that captured the incident.

Meanwhile, Chicago police said Sunday that Smollett has yet to turn over data from his cellphone to verify that he was on the phone with his music manager, Brandon Moore, when he was allegedly attacked.

Moore has said he heard Smollett’s assailants shout a “racial slur” and the words “MAGA country,” an apparent reference to President Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan.

“We have no reason to doubt the statements, but for a criminal investigation, we need to independently confirm the phone records,” Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said.

“We offered to take the phone to download the data and he expressed he couldn’t be without his phone for several hours.”

Rest - https://nypost.com/2019/02/11/jussie...-attack-story/

Safe to say that 'ol Jussie doesn't care much for Trump

A much earlier tweet of his about Trump:

There is much more, but I'm not searching right now.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default Jussie Smollett

Is this what Ellen Page was muttering about the other day during that incoherent screed of hers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post
    Is this what Ellen Page was muttering about the other day during that incoherent screed of hers?

Yes, sure was! And she also ranted about Chris Pratt because of the church he goes to.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

It's his phone, and it's investigators with the police. He can safely allow a copy to be made in minutes. Why won't he allow for an appropriate investigation after what happened to him? Some sites are already calling this a "hoax", and even this one. I won't call it that just yet, not until proof of such comes out, or the police declare it so.

---

Smollett Turns Over “Limited & Redacted” Phone Records – Police Say Records Do Not Meet Burden For Criminal Investigation

‘Empire’ actor Jussie Smollett claims he was attacked by white racist Trump supporters a couple weeks ago in the streets of Chicago at 2 AM when he ventured out to get a sandwich at Subway.

Mr. Smollett alleges two white males hurled racial and homophobic slurs at him, beat his ass, poured bleach on his head and put a noose around his neck.

Jussie Smollett told investigators that he was talking on the phone with his manager when the assault happened — his manager corroborated Smollett’s story and claimed he heard the attackers yell, “this is MAGA country!” while they beat up Smollett.

Chicago Police say that detectives have reviewed hundreds of hours of surveillance footage and have not found any that shows the alleged attack on Jussie Smollett.

Chicago is the most surveilled city in the world yet there is ZERO video of the assault!

For two weeks Jussie Smollett refused to give his phone records to investigators so they can corroborate his claims he was on the phone with his manager.

Now this…

Chicago Police told ABC News that Smollett finally gave detectives his “limited and redacted” phone records Monday afternoon.

The police later told ABC News reporters that the phone records provided to detectives do not meet the burden for a criminal investigation.

Chicago police spokesman says “Detectives may be following up with him (Smollett) to request additional data to corroborate the investigative timeline.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...investigation/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Just who exactly is this punk, and why is he all of
    a sudden important?

A liar and seeking a spotlight....but is getting one he did not anticipate.

Best to shut up and not show your ignorance.
    Last edited by Elessar; 02-12-2019 at 01:43 AM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Something stunk about this story from the get go. Him an avid hater of Trump, the MAGA crap, the noose... his refusal to cooperate to help capture the assholes who did this?

Something just stinks in this case and he's not coming across as someone who was attacked and someone who wants justice.

---

Is 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett's Story Falling Apart?

Chicago police say they will be requesting more phone records from "Empire" star Jussie Smollett regarding the racist and homophobic attack he allegedly faced two weeks ago. Smollett has turned over heavily redacted phone records, but evidence has begun to emerge suggesting his story was fabricated. Rumors are swirling that police are even considering charging him with filing a false report.

On Monday night, Fox 32 Chicago anchor Rafer Weigel reported that police "received cell phone records today from Smollett's camp. They were limited and redacted but detectives will analyze them."

Weigel had previously reported that the police superintendent plans to hold Smollett accountable if the investigation reveals he made a false report. "[Chicago Police Superintendent] Eddie Johnson says [Jussie Smollett] is still being treated as the victim in this case but if the investigation does reveal he made a false report he will be held accountable," he tweeted. That threat seems more likely.

Late Monday evening, ABC7 Chicago reported that an empty hot sauce bottle that smelled like bleach was found near the location of the alleged attack. Smollett had told police that the attackers — who wore "Make America Great Again" hats and screamed "This is MAGA country!" — had poured an unknown bleach-smelling liquid on him and put a noose around his neck after they yelled racist and homophobic slurs at him at 2 a.m. on January 29.

Chicago police confirmed a New York Post story about the hot sauce bottle.

"It's unclear if that is related to the incident as it was not discovered during any of the earlier canvasses but we took it for analysis," Chicago Police Department (CPD) spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said. "The FBI is providing CPD with technical assistance on this case at our request. I'm not sure if the bottle went to their lab or one of ours."

As for the phone records, Guglielmi said, "We are very appreciative of the victim's cooperation, however, the records provided do not meet the burden for a criminal investigation as they were limited and heavily redacted. Detectives may be following up with him to request additional data to corroborate the investigative timeline."

Chicago police have not been able to identify any legitimate suspects in the case, nor have they been able to find any surveillance footage of the attack. There is speculation that the hot sauce bottle may have been placed after the fact to prop up the hoax if Smollett indeed made a false report.

Some locals smell a rat.

"I don’t believe it happened the way he said it did," Chicago resident Agin Muhammad told the New York Post. Muhammad reportedly lives in the same high-rise as Smollett.

"I’ve been in this neighborhood five years. I don’t believe it, not around here…. Half the people are gay and the other half are black."

In "Empire," Smollett plays a gay character, Jamal Lyon. The actor has also come out as gay.

Many Americans are waking up to the possibility that Jussie Smollett's story may be a hoax. Jeff Giesea, an entrepreneur who has written for NATO and the Harvard Business Review, tweeted, "The weight of evidence supports what we’ve suspected all along: This is a hate hoax. [Jussie Smollett] should be arrested for filing a false police report & sued. In this era of disinfo, these hoaxes and their media enablers must be held accountable."

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/is-empi...falling-apart/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default Jussie Smollett

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Wonder how the pretty gay guy will fare in prison?
    I think you can draw your own conclusion.

How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default Jussie Smollett

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Imagine had this been a righty actor, or someone doing the same about Obama and supporters of his? The backlash would be forever and non-stop news.

But now that this dipshit has been outed, the media has dropped it as if it were a hand grenade. The psycho left on twitter that would go insane had this been a righty - are now in cricketland, alongside the lefty media and leftist elite Hollywood.
    And millions of Trump supporters were, by inference, accused if being a bunch of homophobic, racist, violent rubes by the media, by Hollywood, and Senators in Congress.....

Not to mention the President of The United States!

So where is the apology for this?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And millions of Trump supporters were, by inference, accused if being a bunch of homophobic, racist, violent rubes by the media, by Hollywood, and Senators in Congress.....

IMO that was the intent for sure!

And the left, Hollywood and so many others, took the chance to jump all over Trump supporters and anything resembling them and held "us" responsible, which is also part of the intent.

You won't ever see apologies!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Yup...

---

Nolte: Jussie Smollett Media Hoax Is a Hate Crime Against Trump Supporters

There is simply no question the media hoax perpetrated by Jussie Smollett is a hate crime committed against supporters of President Donald Trump.

A “hate crime” is defined as a bias crime, a crime committed against others based on who they are, or what they look like, or what group they hail from.

Filing a false police report is a crime, one that Smollett is almost certainly guilty of and might be charged with. The hate-bias part is even easier to prove. And Smollett is not the only one guilty of this. So too are his co-conspirators in the establishment media.

According to various reports, this was a meticulously planned hoax. Smollett, who is black and gay, hired to two men (who are also black) to disguise themselves as Trump supporters and beat him up on the street.

The detailed planning involved the apparent purchase of bleach, rope, red baseball caps, face masks, rehearsals, and the staging of the fake crime near a surveillance camera (that was thankfully pointing the wrong way).

The police were lied to, told about the red hats (that look like the president’s iconic MAGA hats), told the perpetrators targeted Smollett personally, told they hurled racial and homophobic slurs, poured bleach on Smollett’s black skin, wrapped a noose around his neck, and warned that “This is MAGA country!”

Obviously, the whole idea was to use this hoax as a means to single out Trump supporters, to frame, defame, smear, and denigrate a group of people — to commit a crime against them, if not a crime-crime, then a public relations crime that we would all be forced to answer for.

On top of his craven, bottomless, grasping, pathetic, neurotic need for publicity, what other motive could there possibly be? There are all kinds of ways to gin up publicity for yourself — legal and illegal, but Smollett chose this way, chose to play with the kind of fire that not only could have resulted in violence against Trump supporters out of someone’s misguided sense of retribution, but a full-fledged riot.

The establishment media are also guilty of committing this hate crime, and that they so eagerly participated in this one just days after committing a similar hate crime against the boys of Covington Catholic High School, is a just one more reminder that the media are indeed the enemy of the people.

The Smollett hoax smelled like a hoax from the word go. The media knew it and still they gleefully advanced it anyway. What joy they took in aiding and abetting this crime, this smear against people they hate — those of us who dare to think differently, vote differently, worship differently; who dare criticize them and not take them seriously.

Oh yes, the media were and are eager co-conspirators in this bias crime.

They all drive any hate, by bigotry, by prejudice, and by their desire to harm us because we are different, because they see us as “others.”

And if you think the media and Hollywood hate crimes against us are bad now, wait until the 2020 presidential campaign gets going.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...mp-supporters/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I wonder... where Pedo Pete disappears to when stories like this come up. Why isn't he in here spouting the lefty hyperbole?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Jussie Smollett Indicted by a Chicago Grand Jury

BREAKING: Jussie Smollett Indicted by a Chicago Grand Jury

The "Empire" star is due in court on Thursday afternoon

UPDATE 8:53 p.m. EST: A Cook County grand jury returned an indictment against Jussie Smollett late Wednesday afternoon. The Empire star now faces a maximum of three years in prison if found guilty of the felony charges. According to Chicago Police Chief Communications Officer Anthony Guglielmi, authorities are working with Smollett's attorneys to “negotiate a reasonable surrender for his arrest."

The actor is due in court on Thursday afternoon.

UPDATE 9:24 p.m. EST: Smollett's legal team has issued a statement saying that they plan to launch a thorough investigation and mount an "aggressive" defense on their client's behalf.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/jussie-...investigation/