Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default After Days Of Silence Rep Ocasio Cortez DOUBLES ON Ilhan Omar’s Anti-Semitic comments

It figures, she took her time to reply, but of course supports anti-semitism.

---

After Days Of Silence Rep Ocasio Cortez DOUBLES DOWN On Rep Ilhan Omar’s Anti-Semitic Comments “I’m proud @IlhanMN raised the issue of (JEWISH) lobbyist Money in politics”

I’m proud @IlhanMN raised the issue of (JEWISH) lobbyist 💰 in politics & equally proud of her sensitivity to communities. Both are possible.

*Jewish added for accuracy

Does this mean white people get a voice in what black people should and shouldn’t be upset about when it comes to things like, say, oh I don’t know…BLACKFACE? Of course not! AOC needs to find her instruction manual and locate her mute button. (Not really. We hope she never shuts up.)

Of course, AOC isn’t as charitable when it comes to holding conservatives accountable.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...B0-in-politic/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Ya... and they SCRUBBED that WET GREEN DREAM off her website.

Ya know why? Because there's PLENTY of RICH leftists, and they called their leftist democrat elected representatives and said... "HEY... YOU BETTER SHUT THAT LITTLE ASS CLOWN THE HELL UP, OR YOU CAN KISS ANY FUTURE DONATIONS GOODBYE, and I'LL VOTE REPUBLICAN."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)