Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Hollywood Freaks over Trump’s Plan to Declare National Emergency...'

BRING IT!

---

Hollywood Freaks over Trump’s Plan to Declare National Emergency: ‘A Giant Step Toward Dictatorship’

Hollywood heavyweights erupted in fear and angst on Thursday after it was indicated by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) that President Donald Trump would declare a national emergency to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.
    “A national emergency is climate change – not your stupid wall. The courts will likely stop you anyway,” shrieked pop icon Barbra Streisand.

“Donald Trump’s purported determination to declare a “national emergency” to build his wall is a giant step away from democracy and a giant step toward dictatorship. He means to destroy an American form of government that has survived for 200+years,” declared Hollywood super-producer and horror author Stephen King.

“He’s prepared to sign the bill, he will also be issuing a national emergency declaration at the same time,” McConnell said just before the Senate voted on a bill that easily passed on Thursday to keep the government funded past the February 15 deadline.

“President Trump will sign the government funding bill, and as he has stated before, he will also take other executive action – including a national emergency – to ensure we stop the national security and humanitarian crisis at the border. The President is once again delivering on his promise to build the wall, protect the border, and secure our great country,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement moments after the spending bill passed.

But the move sent Hollywood celebrities into a tailspin, with many of them seeing Trump’s national emergency measure as putting him one step closer to becoming a despot.

“When the leader of a republic can plan as a political strategy when to declare what is a national emergency and when that emergency shall begin so they can wield unrestrained power? That, fellow citizens, is a national emergency. Welcome to American fascism,” said writer-director David Simon.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-dictatorship/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Something my wife sent me today from FB.

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Those idiots have no idea what they are talking about.

Let them live in their gated and walled private enclaves, and genuflect on
    a red carpet every time some awards program shows up, kissing each other's
    asses and telling the largely uninterested nation how great they think they are.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

4. Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Where the heck were these snowflakes when Obama and Clinton declared "national emergencies??? Bunch of unadulterated bovine scatology....
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Thank you, Hollywood. As soon as I know what you are against, I know what to support.
    And vice versa.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

7. Thanks STTAB, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

At this point, I'm fairly certain it's safe to assume they would believe ANYTHING Trump does is evil. They don't care one bit about policy.

Where were these idiots and there "he's an authoritarian" when Obama wrote an EO that even he said "I don't really have the authority to do this?"