Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Ann Coulter: ‘The Only National Emergency Is That Our President Is an Idiot’

Ann has gotten more angrier and angrier with Trump, with every thing he does that even remotely shows any compromise at all. I still love her, but...

She's a tough cookie! And I think no longer a Trump fan!! LOL

---

Ann Coulter: ‘The Only National Emergency Is That Our President Is an Idiot’

Friday on KABC radio in Los Angeles, conservative commentator Ann Coulter reacted to President Donald Trump saying she was “off the reservation,” during his press conference this morning.

Explaining that building the border wall was Trump’s mandate, Coulter said, “It was one thing, the promise he made every single day at every single speech.”

She added, “So forget the fact that he’s digging his own grave. This is just — look the only national emergency is that our president is an idiot.”

Coulter did praise the president regarding the courts by saying, “In defense of Trump supporters and those who fell for his BS, Trump has been perfectly competent on a much more complicated subject: the judiciary.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...t-is-an-idiot/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Ann has gotten more angrier and angrier with Trump, with every thing he does that even remotely shows any compromise at all. I still love her, but...

She's a tough cookie! And I think no longer a Trump fan!! LOL

---

Ann Coulter: ‘The Only National Emergency Is That Our President Is an Idiot’

Friday on KABC radio in Los Angeles, conservative commentator Ann Coulter reacted to President Donald Trump saying she was “off the reservation,” during his press conference this morning.

Explaining that building the border wall was Trump’s mandate, Coulter said, “It was one thing, the promise he made every single day at every single speech.”

She added, “So forget the fact that he’s digging his own grave. This is just — look the only national emergency is that our president is an idiot.”

Coulter did praise the president regarding the courts by saying, “In defense of Trump supporters and those who fell for his BS, Trump has been perfectly competent on a much more complicated subject: the judiciary.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...t-is-an-idiot/
    Heiristophilia

She worshiped JFK, Jr., for no other reason than the charisma of being a spoiled non-entity who, like all the Kennedys (and Bushes), would have been nothing but a bartender without his family's money. Trump is a traitor to the class she idolizes like a dumb twit. This, her controlling delusion, has been eating away at her all during the cannonball run of the Trump Train. She's finally vomited it all over us.
    On the Outside, Trickling Down on the Insiders
    The Born-Rich Hate and Fear All Other White People. Cut Them off at 18 or Cut Them Down.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage of Main Street View Post
    Heiristophilia

She worshiped JFK, Jr., for no other reason than the charisma of being a spoiled non-entity who, like all the Kennedys (and Bushes), would have been nothing but a bartender without his family's money. Trump is a traitor to the class she idolizes like a dumb twit. This, her controlling delusion, has been eating away at her all during the cannonball run of the Trump Train. She's finally vomited it all over us.
    I'm not following this at all. In what conceivable sense is Trump a 'traitor' .. ?

For myself, I continue to be impressed by President Trump. He does his best to keep his campaign promises, and at every turn is met by the strongest and most relentless opposition his opponents can muster. So ... not all that Trump has attempted, surprise surprise, has worked out smoothly.

That doesn't alter the fact that he's doing the best he can.

Ann Coulter, for the most part, is a stellar commentator (and author, of course) who has always commanded my respect. However .. she suffers from the flaw of overly judging from results without delving deeper. In this case, she's wrong to judge against Trump, and her critical energy would be better served in railing against Trump's enemies.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

4. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I didn't care what Ann Coulter thinks before Trump, I certainly don't care now.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

7. Thanks The Sage of Main Street thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bilgerat View Post
    I don't think that's a fair characterisation, with respect.

I belief Ann is results-driven. She doesn't see much beyond it. It's perhaps a very serious flaw.

But, I trust in the integrity of her beliefs and political goals. I still respect her.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!