I don't think Obama would have brought us to war with NK as he states - but no way in hell do I believe that he makes any positive progress either.

---

Trump says Japanese Prime Minister wrote a "beautiful five page letter" nominating him for Nobel Peace Prize

President Donald Trump said Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe nominated him for a Nobel Peace Prize in “the most beautiful five-page letter” while speaking in the White House Rose Garden Friday.

Trump said his talks with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un were the basis for Abe’s reported recommendation.

“Where are we now? No missiles, no rockets, no nuclear testing,” Trump said. “We’ve learned a lot. But much more importantly than all of it — much more important, much, much more important than that, is we have a great relationship. I have a very good relationship with Kim Jong Un. I’ve done a good job.”

“Prime Minister Abe of Japan gave me the most beautiful copy of a letter that he sent to the people who give out a thing called the Nobel Prize,” Trump continued. “He said, ‘I have nominated you respectfully on behalf of Japan. I am asking them to give you the Nobel Peace Prize.‘ I said, thank you. Many other people feel that way, too.”

Trump was the first U.S. president to meet with a North Korean leader when he and Kim held a one-on-one summit in Singapore in June. Trump is scheduled to meet with Kim for a two-day summit in Vietnam to discuss denuclearization at the end of February, reported Politico.

Trump added that he believed former President Barack Obama “would have gone to war with North Korea” during his term. Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize for his “extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between people” in 2009.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/15/d...l-peace-prize/