Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Those leading the charge against emergency declaration

Well, let's see how the new financial guru does!

I'm pretty confident, outside of their names (chosen wisely), the entire left and their team and attorneys will all be on-board here.

I'm not so sure that many on the left will have the most trust in her right now. LOL

---

Ocasio-Cortez, Joaquin Castro Plan Bill to Block Trump’s Emergency Declaration

(Bloomberg) -- Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said she will introduce a bill with fellow Democratic Representative Joaquin Castro to stop President Donald Trump’s planned emergency declaration.

New York’s Ocasio-Cortez, who was speaking on Instagram, didn’t provide specifics but Castro previously said he’d offer a joint resolution.

“If President Trump declares a national emergency to fund his border wall, I’m prepared to introduce a resolution to terminate the President’s emergency declaration,” Castro of Texas said in a statement Thursday. The National Emergencies Act gives Congress the authority to do so by enacting a joint resolution, according to Castro.

https://www.bloombergquint.com/polit...cy-declaration

And California...

Gavin Newsom says California plans to sue Donald Trump over national emergency declaration

Gov. Gavin Newsom said on Friday that California plans to sue the Trump administration over the president’s decision to declare a national emergency at the Mexico border.

“President Trump is manufacturing a crisis and declaring a made-up ‘national emergency’ in order to seize power and subvert the constitution,” Newsom said in a statement Friday following the president’s announcement earlier that morning. “Our message back to the White House is simple and clear: California will see you in court.”

In a speech in the White House Rose Garden, Donald Trump announced the emergency declaration to build a wall along the border. He described illegal immigration over the border as “an invasion of our country.”

His executive action allows the White House to repurpose money Congress previously allocated for military construction and counterdrug operations, aides said in a briefing with reporters.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics...226333740.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Oooooo Alexandria Asshole Cortez is issuing a joint resolution to stop a totally legal declaration of national emergency.... and with someone named Castro , to boot! How appropriate!

President Trump must be quaking in his boots!

Honest to God, does that twit ever stop trying to find new ways to get into the spotlight?

BTW AOC how does giving your boyfriend a Congressional email account not violate House Ethics rules?
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

3. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

It's all pretty disgusting, isn't it ? The Dems would much rather attack and stymie President Trump in all he does and seeks to do, rather than prefer to act (or even consider acting) in the national interest.

This SURELY teaches the average American citizen a much-needed lesson about them ??
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

5. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    It's all pretty disgusting, isn't it ? The Dems would much rather attack and stymie President Trump in all he does and seeks to do, rather than prefer to act (or even consider acting) in the national interest.

This SURELY teaches the average American citizen a much-needed lesson about them ??
    The average American citizen already realizes this.

The problem is that the Democratic base is concentrated in all our major cities.... so they are a “majority” .... but most of the country is actually leaning Republican

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. - Ronald Reagan

7. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KarlMarx View Post
    The average American citizen already realizes this.

The problem is that the Democratic base is concentrated in all our major cities.... so they are a “majority” .... but most of the country is actually leaning Republican

Major cities= bastions of liberal stupidity and brainwashing, give me, give me, give me freebies, gubbermint leeches== blacks.
    They vote 93/94 % straight dem ticket, their overlords that still treat them like slaves..
    As a group I have zero respect for them.. ---Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

9. Thanks Drummond, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Anyone that believes we would be better off abolishing the Electoral College should take a good, long, hard look at New York State.

Here in New York, the down state (Sorry, Jim) chooses the governor, not the Upstate... same goes for our Senators and the same goes for our votes in the general election... despite the fact that Upstate New York is nearly solid Red

We have not had a Republican Governor in nearly 15 years, the last Republican Senator left office 20 years ago, the last time we went red in a general election was 1984

What do you think would happen on a national level? I rest my case.

Karl’s rule of liberals: if they think something is a good idea, no matter how good it seems at first, you can bank on it being a bad idea

Next rule: What liberals have not accomplished by simple malice, they accomplished through sheer stupidity

11. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

She already ran Amazon out of NY, and now wants to fight to protect the horrendous invasion of illegal aliens, drugs, human trafficking, gangs, etc.

This little bitch needs a wake up call.

13. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    She already ran Amazon out of NY, and now wants to fight to protect the horrendous invasion of illegal aliens, drugs, human trafficking, gangs, etc.

This little bitch needs a wake up call.

If MS13 paid her family a visit, I have a feeling she’d be the first one insisting on a wall....

But, as far as MS13 is concerned, she is doing their bidding by being their useful idiot.... so why would they do such a thing?

15. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post