Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Docs Reveal FBI Cover Up of “Chart” of Potential Violations By Hillary Clinton

BREAKING: Docs Reveal FBI Cover Up of “Chart” of Potential Violations By Hillary Clinton: Judicial Watch

Once again Judicial Watch is doing the heavy lifting.

Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch announced Friday it received another tranche of documents from a January 2018 FOIA lawsuit that revealed the FBI actively covered up a ‘chart’ of potential violations by Hillary Clinton.

The newly obtained emails came in response to a May 21 order by U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton to the FBI to begin processing 13,000 pages of records exchanged exclusively between Strzok and Page between February 1, 2015, and December 2017.

The FBI may not complete review and production of all the Strzok-Page communications until at least 2020, reported Judicial Watch.

Three days after then-FBI Director James Comey’s July 2016 press conference where he usurped the DOJ and exonerated Hillary Clinton, a July 8 2016 email chain reveals a Special Counsel to the FBI’s executive assistant director in charge of the National Security Branch, whose name is redacted, wrote to Peter Strzok and other officials that he was creating a “chart” of Hillary Clinton’s violations they found during the investigation and reasons to NOT prosecute

Via Judicial Watch:

[Redacted] writes: I am still working on an additional page for these TPs that consist of a chart of the statutory violations considered during the investigation, and the reasons for the recommendation not to prosecute, hopefully in non-lawyer friendly terms …

Strzok forwards to Page, Jonathan Moffa and others: I have redlined some points. Broadly, I have some concerns about asking some our [sic] senior field folks to get into the business of briefing this case, particularly when we have the D’s [Comey’s] statement as a kind of stand alone document. In my opinion, there’s too much nuance, detail, and potential for missteps. But I get they may likely be asked for comment.

[Redacted] writes to Strzok, Page and others: The DD [Andrew McCabe] will need to approve these before they are pushed out to anyone. At the end of last week, he wasn’t inclined to send them to anyone. But, it’s great to have them on the shelf in case they’re needed.

[Redacted] writes to Strzok and Page: I’m really not sure why they continued working on these [talking points]. In the morning, I’ll make sure Andy [McCabe] tells Mike [Kortan] to keep these in his pocket. I guess Andy just didn’t ever have a moment to turn these off with Mike like he said he would.

Page replies: Yes, agree that this is not a good idea.

Neither the chart of Hillary Clinton’s potential violations nor the talking points drafted by the FBI officials have ever been released.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...udicial-watch/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks aboutime, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Revealing.

Suspected of guilt all along, yet kept covering it up
    with more lies and deceit.

Now let us see if it gets some traction.
    Last edited by Elessar; 02-16-2019 at 01:53 AM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    BREAKING: Docs Reveal FBI Cover Up of “Chart” of Potential Violations By Hillary Clinton: Judicial Watch

Once again Judicial Watch is doing the heavy lifting.

Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch announced Friday it received another tranche of documents from a January 2018 FOIA lawsuit that revealed the FBI actively covered up a ‘chart’ of potential violations by Hillary Clinton.

The newly obtained emails came in response to a May 21 order by U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton to the FBI to begin processing 13,000 pages of records exchanged exclusively between Strzok and Page between February 1, 2015, and December 2017.

The FBI may not complete review and production of all the Strzok-Page communications until at least 2020, reported Judicial Watch.

Three days after then-FBI Director James Comey’s July 2016 press conference where he usurped the DOJ and exonerated Hillary Clinton, a July 8 2016 email chain reveals a Special Counsel to the FBI’s executive assistant director in charge of the National Security Branch, whose name is redacted, wrote to Peter Strzok and other officials that he was creating a “chart” of Hillary Clinton’s violations they found during the investigation and reasons to NOT prosecute

Via Judicial Watch:

[Redacted] writes: I am still working on an additional page for these TPs that consist of a chart of the statutory violations considered during the investigation, and the reasons for the recommendation not to prosecute, hopefully in non-lawyer friendly terms …

Strzok forwards to Page, Jonathan Moffa and others: I have redlined some points. Broadly, I have some concerns about asking some our [sic] senior field folks to get into the business of briefing this case, particularly when we have the D’s [Comey’s] statement as a kind of stand alone document. In my opinion, there’s too much nuance, detail, and potential for missteps. But I get they may likely be asked for comment.

[Redacted] writes to Strzok, Page and others: The DD [Andrew McCabe] will need to approve these before they are pushed out to anyone. At the end of last week, he wasn’t inclined to send them to anyone. But, it’s great to have them on the shelf in case they’re needed.

[Redacted] writes to Strzok and Page: I’m really not sure why they continued working on these [talking points]. In the morning, I’ll make sure Andy [McCabe] tells Mike [Kortan] to keep these in his pocket. I guess Andy just didn’t ever have a moment to turn these off with Mike like he said he would.

Page replies: Yes, agree that this is not a good idea.

Neither the chart of Hillary Clinton’s potential violations nor the talking points drafted by the FBI officials have ever been released.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...udicial-watch/
    Anyone who was paying attention to Comey's press conference realizes that at the time he actually DID acknowledge that Hillary violated several laws, however he then went on to say that no prosecutor would prosecute.

Factually he admitted she broke the law, that has just been ignored by so many on the left and the right. As for being prosecuted, prosecutors have discretion. I don't believe "no reasonable prosecutor" is true though.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Revealing.

Suspected of guilt all along, yet kept covering it up
    with more lies and deceit.

Now let us see if it gets some traction.
    This is FALSE, at that press conference James Comey said "yes she violated the law"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    This is FALSE, at that press conference James Comey said "yes she violated the law"
    Yeah... right after he had already written her EXONERATION, and gave her and everyone involved with her IMMUNITY.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Anyone who was paying attention to Comey's press conference realizes that at the time he actually DID acknowledge that Hillary violated several laws, however he then went on to say that no prosecutor would prosecute.
    What Comey was really saying is that no prosecutor would prosecute HILLARY CLINTON. Any other human being in America would have been prosecuted back to the Stone Age, and would have been persecuted by CNN 24/7 for 6 months.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

8. Thanks STTAB thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie, Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Not FALSE at all.

I used the neutral term of 'suspected' rather than saying 'openly'.

In written print I will not repeat very many things, but when it comes
    to Law and Procedure....I might yield.

She should be grilled and made to face a Federal Court in my opinion.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Not FALSE at all.

I used the neutral term of 'suspected' rather than saying 'openly'.

In written print I will not repeat very many things, but when it comes
    to Law and Procedure....I might yield.

She should be grilled and made to face a Federal Court in my opinion.
    I'm not arguing with your opinion. I'm saying you are factually wrong when you say Comey cleared Hillary of any criminal wrong doing. He did not. In fact he pointedly said "she did break the law" he then stated that no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute. And frankly, he's right, no reasonable prosecutor would have prosecuted a former Senator, and Sec of State and current DNC nominee for President for those crimes. It wasn't going to happen.

The PROBLEM , however, is that the FBI and others certainly didn't behave reasonably in regards to Trump or any of his associates, and they still aren't.

I'm simply saying it is wrong to say James Comey said that Hillary didn't break the law, that's what liberals wish he had said, but it is not.