Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    Do you hold the same standard to someone who joined the IRA?
    Is the IRA trying to take over the world?

That's the intention of ISLAM.

When are you going to display some sort of indication that you have a clue?

Good God, you're the best example of being MENTALLY CRIPPLED by LIBERAL THOUGHT that I've ever seen on a message board.

Have you EVER in your LIFE had a YES or NO answer to ANYTHING? Something you just KNEW was either RIGHT or WRONG. Have you EVER?

What makes a person like you such a SQUEAMISH little worm?

I swear... the topic could be have lunch or DIE and you'd have to THINK ABOUT IT, you'd have to psychoanalyze it.

The most OBVIOUS things seem to ESCAPE you. I can't even get into your brain. I have no idea how someone like you can be so OBLIVIOUS to the OBVIOUS.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-20-2019 at 07:21 AM.

2. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Look at this twit from the UK, saying it's "unjust" of her not being able to return.

Tough shit, enjoy living in the sand with the scum you chose.

---

Shamima Begum: Being stripped of my British citizenship is hard to swallow and unjust

Shamima Begum, the Isil bride, has described being stripped of her British citizenship is "unjust" and "hard to swallow" after she was shown the Home Office's documentation of the decision.

The 19-year-old, who had expressed the desire to return to the UK with her newborn son, was banned on Tuesday from entering the country.

At a refugee camp in northeastern Syria, she was shown the Government's letter, showing that she is no longer a British national.

"I don't know what to say," she told ITV News. "I am not that shocked but I am a bit shocked. It’s a bit upsetting and frustrating. I feel like it’s a bit unjust on me and my son."

She added: "It’s kind of heart-breaking to read. My family made it sound like it would be a lot easier for me to come back to the UK when I was speaking to them in Baghouz. It’s kind of hard to swallow."

Begum claimed that she was being treated harshly because "I was on the news four years ago", saying that she heard of "other people being sent back to Britain".

Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/news/shamima-b...101037923.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Look at this twit from the UK, saying it's "unjust" of her not being able to return.

Tough shit, enjoy living in the sand with the scum you chose.

---

Shamima Begum: Being stripped of my British citizenship is hard to swallow and unjust

Shamima Begum, the Isil bride, has described being stripped of her British citizenship is "unjust" and "hard to swallow" after she was shown the Home Office's documentation of the decision.

The 19-year-old, who had expressed the desire to return to the UK with her newborn son, was banned on Tuesday from entering the country.

At a refugee camp in northeastern Syria, she was shown the Government's letter, showing that she is no longer a British national.

"I don't know what to say," she told ITV News. "I am not that shocked but I am a bit shocked. It’s a bit upsetting and frustrating. I feel like it’s a bit unjust on me and my son."

She added: "It’s kind of heart-breaking to read. My family made it sound like it would be a lot easier for me to come back to the UK when I was speaking to them in Baghouz. It’s kind of hard to swallow."

Begum claimed that she was being treated harshly because "I was on the news four years ago", saying that she heard of "other people being sent back to Britain".

Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/news/shamima-b...101037923.html
    Reality strikes! Decisions have consequences... imagine that!
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

6. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I doubt it would happen, but sure would be nice to see the American twit receive the same letter!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Do you hold the same standard to someone who joined the IRA?
    See post #31 from High Plains Drifter. My response is 'ditto'.

Noir, instead of asking the questions you are, why not debate more freely, telling us what your views are ? You're refraining, thus far, from doing that. Why ?

Is it because you think they can't stand up to scrutiny ?

You might care to start by telling us, clearly and candidly: ARE YOU a terrorist (or terrorist bride) supporter ? If you think, somehow, that there are shades of support or leniency that can ever be deserved to those individuals ... WHY ?

So: if you seriously think the likes of Shamima Begum (or any American equivalent of her, as this thread includes mention of) can deserve support, or a defence of any kind, tell us the basis for your thinking. What do YOU think Shamima Begum deserves to have happen to her ?

Try not to be too offensive in your reply.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    Reality strikes! Decisions have consequences... imagine that!
    Pervading Shamima Begum's various utterances is a constant arrogance, combined with a persistent sympathy for ISIS's thinking. The reality she now has to contend with is that all she's said has played its part in making our people decide she cannot be permitted back here to our territory.

Thus far, she's not facing up to that (more evidence of her arrogance, and abiding hostility). She somehow believes she's being treated 'unjustly'. [No doubt she believes the Left in the UK will dream up excuses for defending her.]

For someone who says she never wanted to be a poster-girl for ISIS, she has a very curious way of 'proving' it.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    See post #31 from High Plains Drifter. My response is 'ditto'.

Noir, instead of asking the questions you are, why not debate more freely, telling us what your views are ? You're refraining, thus far, from doing that. Why ?

Is it because you think they can't stand up to scrutiny ?

You might care to start by telling us, clearly and candidly: ARE YOU a terrorist (or terrorist bride) supporter ? If you think, somehow, that there are shades of support or leniency that can ever be deserved to those individuals ... WHY ?

So: if you seriously think the likes of Shamima Begum (or any American equivalent of her, as this thread includes mention of) can deserve support, or a defence of any kind, tell us the basis for your thinking. What do YOU think Shamima Begum deserves to have happen to her ?

Try not to be too offensive in your reply.
    I think it’s pretty clear that she should not be allowed to enter the country, and the decision to remove her citizenship seems sensible.

But I think it’s quite clear that an opinion like that is boring and expected because the case is clear, ergo I find the interest in what could make the case ‘unclear’.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

I think it’s pretty clear that she should not be allowed to enter the country, and the decision to remove her citizenship seems sensible.
    You surprise me, Noir. Still ... well done. Glad to see you posting that ...

But I think it’s quite clear that an opinion like that is boring and expected because the case is clear, ergo I find the interest in what could make the case ‘unclear’.
    ... if also a 'little' less glad to see this qualifying comment of yours !

'Boring', eh ? Well ... that's sad. Perhaps it'd have been more 'exciting' to have our Home Secretary welcome her back with open arms ??

Besides -- you're wrong. This story, in the British media, will rumble on for a long time, I think. Her family have already pledged to fight the Home Secretary's 'deprivation' decision. Appeal after appeal through the courts will no doubt continue for years.

That said ... one report from the BBC suggests that Shamima Begum will use her terrorist husband's Dutch nationality to try and make a case for her adopting his nationality for herself.

Whether or not that'll 'fly' (what would the Dutch think of it ?) ... it says one thing with clarity. She is still allied to, and expecting support from, her TERRORIST husband. Which gives yet more confirmation, if any were needed, of just how correct the decision to cancel her British citizenship really was.

Possibly 'boring' to you, Noir (but that can't be helped) ....

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/10...r-shiraz-maher

THE decision to withdraw Shamima Begum’s British citizenship has been branded “racist” by a leading academic.

King’s College London’s Shiraz Maher told BBC Newsnight Home Secretary Sajid Javid had created “a dangerous situation” after it was announced the 19-year-old would not be allowed back into the UK. Ms Begum last week begged to be returned back to the UK after she fled the country to support ISIS in Syria. And now Mr Maher has claimed the authorities should have considered different steps in Ms Begum’s case.

He said: “I think it’s a very dangerous decision, it does create this perception that there is a two-tier system and a system that’s frankly racist.”

Mr Maher argued hundreds of others have travelled to ISIS from the UK but not had their citizenship removed.

He believes it is unfair Ms Begum’s has been removed.

When asked by Newsnight host Kirsty Wark whether it was racist, he replied: “This is blatantly what’s transpiring.
    Mentioning Shamima Begum's husband ... further details on him. This is who she's relying on for assistance:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/843173...d-terror-cell/

THE husband of jihadi bride Shamima Begum was linked to an IS terror cell planning *Paris-style attacks, it emerged yesterday.

Dutch Islamist fighter Yago Riedijk, 27, was in regular contact with seven men feared to have targeted a rock festival in the city of Arnhem.

A Dutch anti-terror source said last night: “The chances that Riedijk was not in touch with members of the group planning this bloodbath is nil.

“The British girl is being described as a vulnerable victim but she married an extremely dangerous man who waged jihad at home as well as in Syria.”

Police smashed the Arnhem cell last year as the men were about to launch their attack.

An undercover officer had infiltrated their ranks and supplied them with dummy weapons which failed to fire as police swooped.

Investigators learned of their plot to use car bombs, grenades and AK47 assault rifles at a major event, believed to be a rock festival.

Their plan was to walk among innocent revellers in a line killing everyone in their path with rifles and grenades before detonating a huge car bomb.

Dutch police said Riedijk, who surfaced in Syria in 2016, was one of 29 Muslim men from Arnhem identified as having been radicalised.
    Last edited by Drummond; 02-20-2019 at 01:43 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

'Boring', eh ? Well ... that's sad. Perhaps it'd have been more 'exciting' to have our Home Secretary welcome her back with open arms
    No, that is not what I said at all.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

No, that is not what I said at all.
    I did say 'perhaps'.

So, what ARE you saying ?

I've asked you to be clear about your views. You haven't yet done much to express them.

What is your view on Islamic terrorism, and those (such as Shamima Begum) who act to support it ? What actions should be taken (if any, in your opinion ?) to crack down on it ? Eradicate it .. ?

To what extent should the conditions leading to the phenomenon of radicalisation be tackled, negated ? Do tell us, Noir. What should be done ? What should NOT be done .. ?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

I did say 'perhaps'.
    Well now you know not.

What is your view on Islamic terrorism
    Its bad.

and those (such as Shamima Begum) who act to support it ?
    They’re wrong.

What actions should be taken (if any, in your opinion ?) to crack down on it ? Eradicate it .. ?
    Short term - Moderate muslims should be leading their communities away from extremism.
    Long term - Continued (and better) public education on scientific reasoning and empathetic understanding.

To what extent should the conditions leading to the phenomenon of radicalisation be tackled, negated ?
    To the same extent that we don’t want to be the victim of said radicalisation etc.

Do tell us, Noir. What should be done ? What should NOT be done .. ?
    The answers above are largely pointless and some probably wrong, but if you’ve found them interesting, fair enough.
    Last edited by Noir; 02-20-2019 at 02:44 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Its bad.
    You sure said a mouthful! All that on Islamic terrorism. One can tell how passionate how you are on the subject.

Hell, you talk more about the comparison of nipples 50x more than you do about islam radicals and folks that want to end our way of lives, to kill all of us.

17. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    You sure said a mouthful! All that on Islamic terrorism. One can tell how passionate how you are on the subject.

Hell, you talk more about the comparison of nipples 50x more than you do about islam radicals and folks that want to end our way of lives, to kill all of us.
    That’s the point, emphasis by understament.

And as with anything, the more concisely something is said, the less room for misunderstanding/misinterpretation, though inevitably it’ll happen anyway.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

That’s the point, emphasis by understament.

And as with anything, the more concisely something is said, the less room for misunderstanding/misinterpretation, though inevitably it’ll happen anyway.
    I just see that extreme minimum from you, when someone like Drummond takes quite some time to often write out a good post/thread. It's boring when someone takes time, and the other then cuts out 95% of it and replies to maybe one sentence instead.

I think someone can still be concise while still writing in depth. In fact, Drummond does it all the time.

If worried about a misunderstanding, then bold something or make something abundantly clear in another manner within your post. But one doesn't need to write a single sentence post or single word post just in order to be concise.

20. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default President Trump Instructed Secretary Pompeo to NOT Allow ISIS Bride Back Into US

Yes! And now #2!

---

WINNING! President Trump Instructed Secretary Pompeo to NOT Allow ISIS Bride Back Into US

As previously reported, the woman who claims to have left Alabama to join ISIS and now wants to return to the United States is not an American citizen and therefore cannot return to the nation, according to a statement from Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

Secretary Pompeo said that the 24-year-old “will not be admitted to the United States.”

Shortly after Secretary Pompeo’s announcement that the ISIS bride would not be allowed back into the US, President Trump fired off a tweet confirming he instructed Pompeo to block the jihadi bride from reentering the US.

This is what winning looks like — thank you, President Trump!

TRUMP: I have instructed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and he fully agrees, not to allow Hoda Muthana back into the Country!

The mainstream media has been attempting to paint a “heartbreaking” and sympathetic portrait of Hoda Muthana, despite the fact that she married four ISIS fighters in Syria.

“‘ISIS bride’ Hoda Muthana, who has been asking to return to the United States, is not an American citizen,” Pompeo said on Wednesday.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-back-into-us/

22. Thanks Drummond thanked this post