Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Don't feed dog jelly donuts!

Now mind you, I didn't go out of my way to feed this Alaskan Psycho a donut. I had it wrapped in a paper towel and then towards the back of the counter as I poured a glass of milk last evening. I opened the fridge, grabbed the milk and turned around - and the donut was GONE and little pieces of jelly on her lips and ground and 100 pieces of paper towel on the ground. She did this in 5 seconds.

So whatever, I called her a little bitch for stealing my donut - and "I" got in trouble by the wife for daring to call her little baby such a name!

So early this morning she decided that the jelly donut has spent enough time in her belly, and it was time. Nevermind the fact that she was just outside 10 minutes ago. So there goes about half a roll of paper towels!! No way my hands go within 5 layers! LOL And THEN, the little beotch does it again about an hour later!! And once again, cleanup time!

She was wrong for the theft, but I should know better since she is a well known food thief in these neck of the woods.

So, don't feed your dog jelly donuts. While the little bastards may like the taste, YOU will have some cleaning to do, eventually!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Likes Elessar, NT'sGirl liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I did a little reading, and it looks like sugar isn't necessarily bad for a dog, but it does to them about what it does to us humans.

Kinda funny that little fart got your doughnut though, better keep a closer eye on her, she's a smart one...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Are you going to get snow today, like we are? Hopefully for Nikoh.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey