Now mind you, I didn't go out of my way to feed this Alaskan Psycho a donut. I had it wrapped in a paper towel and then towards the back of the counter as I poured a glass of milk last evening. I opened the fridge, grabbed the milk and turned around - and the donut was GONE and little pieces of jelly on her lips and ground and 100 pieces of paper towel on the ground. She did this in 5 seconds.

So whatever, I called her a little bitch for stealing my donut - and "I" got in trouble by the wife for daring to call her little baby such a name!

So early this morning she decided that the jelly donut has spent enough time in her belly, and it was time. Nevermind the fact that she was just outside 10 minutes ago. So there goes about half a roll of paper towels!! No way my hands go within 5 layers! LOL And THEN, the little beotch does it again about an hour later!! And once again, cleanup time!

She was wrong for the theft, but I should know better since she is a well known food thief in these neck of the woods.

So, don't feed your dog jelly donuts. While the little bastards may like the taste, YOU will have some cleaning to do, eventually!