Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 19 of 19
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    147
    Thanks (Given)
    133
    Thanks (Received)
    129
    Likes (Given)
    168
    Likes (Received)
    74
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3300234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Imagine this guy, Jim?


    Someone dropped Yuki off at a kill shelter at 8 months old because the pup was getting too big to handle. He's grown up now and it turns out he's 87.5% Gray Wolf, 8.6 % Siberian Husky, and 3.9% German Shepherd! And he's getting a second chance at life at Shy Wolf Sanctuary in Florida. ❤️

    Attachment 11958

    That is about how big my Jack was he could stand on his hind legs and rest his shoulders on mine and put his head on top of mine... he was total sweetheart as long as he was not on a chain or in a car.

    My not so brilliant Uncle tried to subdue him while on a chain, against everything we told him, he walked away with 60 some stitches. He could pull the 4 wheeler in neutral at 30mph he was a 180 pounds of pure beast.

    When my MIL would come over she would snoop ... he would kindly put her in a corner and sit quietly, just staring at her. When I would come back in the room she would ask me to call him off and I would blithely ask her if she found anything interesting.

    The only person he loved more than me was my Mom, he would do anything for her. He was fantastic with the kids, and heaven help the fool who thought about coming near with out permission.

    I loved my Jack
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” —. Morticia Addams


  2. Likes Abbey liked this post
  3. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In my knickers
    Posts
    27,423
    Thanks (Given)
    11761
    Thanks (Received)
    12702
    Likes (Given)
    1192
    Likes (Received)
    2229
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NT'sGirl View Post
    That is about how big my Jack was he could stand on his hind legs and rest his shoulders on mine and put his head on top of mine... he was total sweetheart as long as he was not on a chain or in a car.

    My not so brilliant Uncle tried to subdue him while on a chain, against everything we told him, he walked away with 60 some stitches. He could pull the 4 wheeler in neutral at 30mph he was a 180 pounds of pure beast.

    When my MIL would come over she would snoop ... he would kindly put her in a corner and sit quietly, just staring at her. When I would come back in the room she would ask me to call him off and I would blithely ask her if she found anything interesting.

    The only person he loved more than me was my Mom, he would do anything for her. He was fantastic with the kids, and heaven help the fool who thought about coming near with out permission.

    I loved my Jack
    To his credit, Rick chose a very self-sufficient bad-ass but kind and generous woman who also apparently cooks great.
    Or did you choose him?
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

    “Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

  4. Thanks NT'sGirl thanked this post
  5. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    147
    Thanks (Given)
    133
    Thanks (Received)
    129
    Likes (Given)
    168
    Likes (Received)
    74
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3300234

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    To his credit, Rick chose a very self-sufficient bad-ass but kind and generous woman who also apparently cooks great.
    Or did you choose him?

    AWE Thanks! I don't know who chose who? I just bought a birthday cake at my BFFs request and some how we ended up living together about 3 weeks later. (That was over 9 years ago)
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” —. Morticia Addams


  6. Likes Abbey liked this post
  7. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In my knickers
    Posts
    27,423
    Thanks (Given)
    11761
    Thanks (Received)
    12702
    Likes (Given)
    1192
    Likes (Received)
    2229
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NT'sGirl View Post
    AWE Thanks! I don't know who chose who? I just bought a birthday cake at my BFFs request and some how we ended up living together about 3 weeks later. (That was over 9 years ago)
    Lol. I told Russ I chased him until he caught me.

    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

    “Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

  8. Likes NT'sGirl liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •