Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Oh yeah, kick some ass and find out the 'fine details' later on.

And hell, I don't even have a daughter!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes Drummond, Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

"I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

6. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

I get a 'this content is not available in your region' message when I try to activate the link.

Not that it much matters ... I think I get the picture.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

8. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    I get a 'this content is not available in your region' message when I try to activate the link.

Here ya go!

---

Step-father arrested after confronting, slapping 12-year-old step-daughter’s bully

DEER PARK, Texas — A Texas man faces charges after slapping a boy who was allegedly bullying his step-daughter while she was walking home from school last week.

James Olander Peace faces a charge of felony injury to a child in the case.

Peace and his family said 12-year-old Presleigh had called and asked for a ride home, saying she was bullied by a 12-year-old boy.

Her family said both classmates were walking home from school when the boy began flicking ice cream at her. It then allegedly escalated to name calling, and eventually the boy was throwing small rocks.

Presleigh said she told him to stop, and that he said ‘no.’ Peace saw the boy on his way to pick up his daughter. He stopped to confront him.

“He had been bullying, messing with her and picking on her all day,” Peace said. “He did admit that to me.”

A nearby surveillance camera caught the encounter. Police say Peace was shouting at the 12-year-old boy, then hit him.

“He was slapped across the face with an open hand, had red marks and swelling to his cheek and upper jaw,” said Deer Park Police Lt. Chris Brown.

Peace said he knows there is a process to report bullying at the school, but he said he wanted to confront the bully himself.

I went up and talked to him and he kept running his mouth back,” he said. “If he was talking to me like that imagine how he was talking to her?”

He admits he let his emotions take over when the confrontation ended with a slap.

“I am sorry for that,” said Peace. “I wish I would have approached it differently.”

Presleigh said she wants other victims of bullying to know they are not alone.

“Just tell somebody,” she said. “Talk to somebody. Don’t hold it in.”

https://fox8.com/2019/02/20/step-fat...ughters-bully/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

10. Thanks hjmick thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

DEER PARK, Texas (KTRK) --

A man who was charged with hitting a 12-year-old boy while he was walking home from school says there is another side to the story.

RELATED: Angry father slaps stepdaughter's 12-year-old bully: police

Deer Park Police Department says James Olander Peace walked up to the boy and slapped him.

Peace told ABC13 Eyewitness News that he was confronting the boy for bullying his stepdaughter.

"I went up and talked to him and he kept running his mouth. If he was talking to me like that, imagine how he was talking to her," Peace said.

His stepdaughter Presleigh Rigney says the boy's words to her were vulgar and inappropriate.

"He was calling me transgender and saying I had no chest. He was saying just a bunch of mean things and it was very hurtful," Rigney said...

Both of the students were walking home from Lomax Junior High School when the boy began flicking ice cream at her. She said it then escalated to name calling, and then the boy started throwing small rocks.

"I told him to stop a couple of times," Rigney said.

Peace says he knows there is a process to report bullying to the school, but he wanted to confront the bully himself.

"He had been bullying and messing with her all day. He did admit that to me," Peace said.

The stepfather admitted that he let his emotions take over when the confrontation ended physically.

"I am sorry for that. I wish I would have approached it differently," Peace said.

Rigney says she wants other victims of bullying to know that they are not alone.

"Just tell somebody, talk to somebody. Don't hold it in," she said.
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Go On, Goon

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Here ya go!

---

Step-father arrested after confronting, slapping 12-year-old step-daughter’s bully

DEER PARK, Texas — A Texas man faces charges after slapping a boy who was allegedly bullying his step-daughter while she was walking home from school last week.

James Olander Peace faces a charge of felony injury to a child in the case.

Peace and his family said 12-year-old Presleigh had called and asked for a ride home, saying she was bullied by a 12-year-old boy.

Her family said both classmates were walking home from school when the boy began flicking ice cream at her. It then allegedly escalated to name calling, and eventually the boy was throwing small rocks.

Presleigh said she told him to stop, and that he said ‘no.’ Peace saw the boy on his way to pick up his daughter. He stopped to confront him.

“He had been bullying, messing with her and picking on her all day,” Peace said. “He did admit that to me.”

A nearby surveillance camera caught the encounter. Police say Peace was shouting at the 12-year-old boy, then hit him.

“He was slapped across the face with an open hand, had red marks and swelling to his cheek and upper jaw,” said Deer Park Police Lt. Chris Brown.

Peace said he knows there is a process to report bullying at the school, but he said he wanted to confront the bully himself.

I went up and talked to him and he kept running his mouth back,” he said. “If he was talking to me like that imagine how he was talking to her?”

He admits he let his emotions take over when the confrontation ended with a slap.

“I am sorry for that,” said Peace. “I wish I would have approached it differently.”

Presleigh said she wants other victims of bullying to know they are not alone.

“Just tell somebody,” she said. “Talk to somebody. Don’t hold it in.”

https://fox8.com/2019/02/20/step-fat...ughters-bully/
    The ruling class believes that the most serious crime is fighting back. This bully will probably by recruited by them when he gets a little older. Like the father here, citizens who aren't intimidated weaklings believe that the only guilty one is whoever does it first. "Two wrongs don't make a right" begs the question and keeps us under the thumb of the self-appointed authorities' iron fist.
    On the Outside, Trickling Down on the Insiders
    The Born-Rich Hate and Fear All Other White People. Cut Them off at 18 or Cut Them Down.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I don't have a daughter, but if I ever found out someone hurt my mother or one of my sisters, they better pray the law catches up with them before I do.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Russ sporting the camo...

Do you allow him to keep that gun in the house?

15. Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Russ sporting the camo...

Do you allow him to keep that gun in the house?
    Of course!
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default There's probably a good reason you get that warning Sir Drummond

It seems, most of the SOCIAL NETWORKS have been censored (to a point), there in the U.K.

Everything the Internet offers....IS NOT....HONORABLY...being shared around the World where Political Correctness, and Lunacy are King.

My guess is. There are forces over there that want to FORBID all of you having access to Truth.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

18. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    It seems, most of the SOCIAL NETWORKS have been censored (to a point), there in the U.K.

Everything the Internet offers....IS NOT....HONORABLY...being shared around the World where Political Correctness, and Lunacy are King.

My guess is. There are forces over there that want to FORBID all of you having access to Truth.
    The UK is committed to data protection under GPRD, news organisations that do not give users the ability to withhold their personal data are therefore in violation of privacy laws and not available.
    These websites do not have to ask you, an American, for consent to data, or explain why they need it.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    The UK is committed to data protection under GPRD, news organisations that do not give users the ability to withhold their personal data are therefore in violation of privacy laws and not available.
    These websites do not have to ask you, an American, for consent to data, or explain why they need it.
    Is that another recent photo of you as your avatar @Noir? Are you EVER going to grow up? You've looked lie a little kid for a long time
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

21. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Is that another recent photo of you as your avatar @Noir? Are you EVER going to grow up? You've looked lie a little kid for a long time
    Fresh off today's camera reel - I can apologize for many things, but not youth.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

23. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    "Data protection"... that must be the new euro code speak for CENSORSHIP.

Sounds like Noir is all down with that. Pretty good job of brain washing if you ask me, for someone to LIKE being censored.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 03-02-2019 at 07:25 PM.