Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    The founder of liberal news site the Daily Kos had this to say: "Republicans are getting what they want"

Ah, Republicans. It's all fun and games until one of your own gets shot, huh? #Scalise
    — Resister Erica

Republicans created this hate-filled rhetoric & now bitching about one of their own getting shot. Oh PLEASE! @HallieJackson #Alexandria
    — Chico Delainky

I feel a little bit like an asshole for thinking this but the republicans that were shot are still alive so it's really not that...
    — Kelsey Lela (@Klcss)

Republicans take away health care. GOP against gun laws. Every day Americans shot all over country, GOP does nothing. Blame yourselves.
    — Trump Russia Conspiracy

The Atlantic‘s David Frum tweeted out a bunch of lies about Virginia’s gun laws (both state and federal law require background checks in Virginia, long guns can’t be concealed, and there’s no evidence as of yet that the shooter even had a valid concealed carry permit):
    Virginia:
    No background checks
    No licensing
    No registration
    No permit req’d for concealed carry of long guns
    Open carry long guns & handguns
    — David Frum (@davidfrum) June 14, 2017
    What's more harmful: Putting millions already on the margins more at-risk via draconian policies, or shooting a racist lawmaker in the hip?
    — Jesse Benn (@JesseBenn) June 14, 2017
    For violent resistance to work it'd need to be organized. Individual acts can be understandable, but likely counterproductive/ineffective.

— Jesse Benn (@JesseBenn) June 14, 2017

On attempt to shoot Donald Trump:

Do I need to dig and find the reactions to the Vegas shooting?

You know as well as I know Liberals/Leftists PRAISE everything bad that happens to ANYONE they disagree with. It's rarely Conservatives and Libertarians who cause any violence, or trouble, or who flee free speech and who rail against the same.

It's leftists. Almost-always Leftists.
    lol you are basing your opinion off some twitter trolls? You can find enough support on twitter for anything. I bet I can prove jesus was a donkey fucker from twitter troll posts. Get real darin. Stop following twitter trolls and shitty online publications. This is how you guys get all your panties in a bunch thinking twitter trolls, minority dem groups and shitty online newspapers that no one respects actually represents the majority dem opinion. You guys are fighting a war with a ghost. I can find some super nasty shit conservtaive trolls post on twitter. Do I think they represent the whole, hell nah. Learn web 101 kids. Critical thinking!
    Last edited by pete311; 02-21-2019 at 11:57 AM.