Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Default Fry his Ass!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coast-gua...rs-prosecutors

An insult to the Coast Guard with his vocal and literary stance.

Fry his Ass!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

2. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I couldn't agree more! While if his alleged target should have not existed anymore someday, then I would still be sleeping just fine someday. With that said - Military or not, planning such an event like this is royally fu&^ed up and out of line.

---

Coast Guard officer allegedly wanted to conduct a mass killing, had political and media hit list

(CNN)A Coast Guard lieutenant arrested last Friday on gun and drug charges allegedly wanted to conduct a mass killing.

Christopher Paul Hasson, 49, of Silver Spring, Maryland, is alleged to be a white supremacist who had a hit list that included prominent Democratic politicians as well as several journalists from CNN and MSNBC. Hasson's case was first circulated by counterterrorism expert Seamus Hughes and the George Washington Program on Extremism.

Hasson's hit list includes Democratic politicians -- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, of New York, Sens. Chuck Schumer, of New York, Cory Booker, of New Jersey, Richard Blumenthal, of Connecticut and Kamala Harris, of California and former Rep. Beto O'Rourke, of Texas -- as well as CNN journalists Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo and Van Jones and MSNBC's Chris Hayes, Ari Melber and Joe Scarborough.

Court documents say Hasson espoused extremist and white supremacist views and allege that he relied on the manifesto of Anders Breivik, a Norwegian who was convicted in 2011 of two terror attacks that killed 77 people.

The government says Hasson also stockpiled steroids and human growth hormone "to increase his ability to conduct attacks," consistent with the directions in Breivik's manifesto.

"The defendant is a domestic terrorist, bent on committing acts dangerous to human life that are intended to affect governmental conduct," prosecutors wrote.

Coast Guard Chief Warrant Officer Barry Lane, spokesman for US Coast Guard Headquarters, said in a statement that the arrest was part of an investigation led by the Coast Guard.

"An active duty Coast Guard member, stationed at Coast Guard Headquarters in Washington, DC, was arrested last week on illegal weapons and drug charges as a result of an ongoing investigation led by the Coast Guard Investigative Service, in cooperation with the FBI and Department of Justice. Because this is an open investigation, the Coast Guard has no further details at this time," Lane said.

Musing in a draft email acquired by prosecutors, Hasson allegedly wrote, "I am dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on the earth."

In another draft email, apparently written to a known American neo-Nazi leader, Hasson allegedly wrote, "We need a white homeland as Europe seems lost."

When law enforcement agents searched his house they found 15 guns and more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition, according to the documents.

Rest - https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/20/polit...ist/index.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

This is just Fu^%ed up on so many levels! If this were a lefty planning this about hitting a bunch of righty politicians, I know how I would feel and what I would be writing.

I don't know what means this guys has specifically. But to plan something like this is a tad screwed up in the 'ol noggin.

---

Prosecutors: Coast Guard Officer Plotted Mass Attack on Democratic Lawmakers, Liberal MSM Journalists

U.S. Coast Guard Lt. Christopher Paul Hasson is a self-identified white nationalist who wanted "focused violence” to “establish a white homeland." Specifically, Hasson drew started a list of targets, primarily Democratic lawmakers and liberal journalists. Back in 2017, he began stock piling various guns and ammo, which were kept hidden in his home in Silver Spring, Maryland, located just outside of Washington, D.C., The Washington Post reported.

“I am dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on the earth,” Hasson wrote in one of his letters, where he said he contemplated starting a biological plague.

Various search terms on his computer proved to be concerning. "best place in dc to see congress people” and “are supreme court justices protected" were two phrases found in his internet search history.

The U.S. attorney's office in Maryland shared part of an email Hassan drafted.

“Please send me your violence that I may unleash it onto their heads. Guide my hate to make a lasting impression on this world," the email said.

According to prosecutors, Hasson was studying a 1,500 page manifesto written by Anders Behring Breivik, the person behind the 2011 Norway attacks. The book provided an outline for how to carry out a similar attack.

One of the things Breivik did to carry out his attack was take human growth hormones, something Hasson decided to adopt. Authorities found 30 bottles of the drug in his apartment. He had been purchasing the opioid Tramadol from an unidentified person online since 2016. Hasson also brought synthetic urine and clean kits in case he had a random drug test at work.

He drafted to a known American neo-Nazi leader, saying he had a "white homeland" in the Pacific Northwest, the Navy Times reported.

“You can make change with a little focused violence. How long we can hold out there and prevent niggerization of the Northwest until whites wake up on their own or are forcibly made to make a decision whether to roll over and die or stand up remains to be seen," Hasson wrote.

Names on Hasson's spreadsheet, on his work computer, included:

• Joey (no last name), but prosecutors believe it to be MSNBC's Joe Scarbarough
    • MSNBC's Chris Hayes
    • Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-NY)
    • Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
    • Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA)
    • MSNBC's Ari Lember
    • Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY)
    • CNN's Don Lemon
    • Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY)
    • Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA)
    • Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY)
    • Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ)
    • Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA)
    • Former Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-TX)
    • Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA)
    • Rep. Sheila Jackson (D-TX)
    • Ilhan Omar (D-MN)
    • CNN's Chris Cuomo
    • Civil rights attorney Angela Davis
    • CNN's Van Jones
    • Former White House Chief of Staff John Podesta

He had also been conducting internet searches on his work computer:

8:54 a.m.: “what if trump illegally impeached”

8:57 a.m.: “best place in dc to see congress people”

8:58 a.m.: “where in dc to congress live”

10:39 a.m.: “civil war if trump impeached”

11:26 a.m.: “social democrats usa”
    A bit about his background (from WaPo):

Hasson has been working at the U.S. Coast Guard headquarters in Washington since 2016, according to court documents filed by prosecutors. He also served in the U.S. Marine Corps from 1988 to 1993 and in the Army National Guard for about two years in the mid-1990s, the filings state.

Agents with the FBI field office in Baltimore and the Coast Guard Investigative Service arrested Hasson, FBI Baltimore spokesman Dave Fitz confirmed.

A Coast Guard spokesman, Lt. Cmdr. Scott McBride, said Wednesday that Hasson no longer works at Coast Guard headquarters

The federal public defender's office is representing Hasson.

Defenders say the defendant is a domestic terrorist, the Washington Times reported.

“The defendant is a domestic terrorist, bent on committing acts dangerous to human life that are intended to affect government conduct,” prosecutors said in a memo to the juge.

Hasson is due for a detention hearing in federal court on Thursday afternoon.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...lists-n2541972
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Big difference here...do you all see it?

Had this guy had a Conservative hit-list, MANY on the Left would be cheering...where-as I don't know a single conservative who would want anything less than this guy locked up for life.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

6. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post

Had this guy had a Conservative hit-list, MANY on the Left would be cheering...where-as I don't know a single conservative who would want anything less than this guy locked up for life.
    He is a fucking disgrace to the Coast Guard and military in general.

I hope he gets a hell-hole of a prison when sentenced.

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Looks like the only military service he DIDN'T try is the Air Force. I don't know what that means but I found it a bit odd. Should hang the bastard....
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

9. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post

cheering? that is total bullshit darin. you can hate common liberal ideology, but it no where contains support for mass murder, much less violence. anyone who cheers for violence should be shunned from society.
    Last edited by pete311; 02-21-2019 at 09:24 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    cheering? that is total bullshit darin. you can hate common liberal ideology, but it no where contains support for mass murder, much less violence. anyone who cheers for violence should be shunned from society.
    Are you insane or just blind as all hell???
    The majority of the violence cones from the dems/leftists/liberals.. See excerpt from the link below.
    Look at who presented the article. Which is not some pro-right , Nazi-type cult/source.

Now cross the Potomac and visit the halls of Congress, where Democratic lawmakers have accused Republicans of murder for supporting an overhaul to the spiraling, ruined Obamacare program, which by next year will leave dozens of counties without a single option for insurance. Reasonable people can disagree about how much our Medicaid program should grow without comparing the Republican bill to 9/11, as Sen. Bernie Sanders, the independent from Vermont, did recently. Or saying the health care bill is paid for with “blood money” of dead Americans, as Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., tweeted shortly after the Scalise attack. If our sitting senators don’t act more responsibly, who will?

Instead of retweeting, liberals who care about preserving our political system should be outraged that these are the standard-bearers of their party.

Nobody is directly responsible for a shooting except the shooter, and nobody throws a brick except the person who picks it up. No side has a monopoly on political violence. There are loonies at the fringes of every political movement — mentally ill, perturbed and paranoid — who can be stirred toward violence or dissuaded from it.

But when we have Democratic senators accusing political opponents of murder, when our college campuses descend into assault zones for conservative speakers (or those who defend them), when our major cities become playgrounds for far-left rioters and the news media gloss over it, we move toward a more violent and fractured society, not a safer one.

If gay people were pouring into bars and punching straight people, I as a gay man would speak out. If Jews were propagating terror in the name of our religion, I would condemn it vociferously. And when violence has come from the conservative side, I don’t hesitate to stand against it. But it’s not.

There have been no right-wing groups storming campuses and flinging feces at speakers we don’t like; no tea party mobs destroying property, assaulting police officers, and paralyzing our major cities; and no Republican senators calling their colleagues murderers just weeks after a political assassination attempt.

From Portland to New Haven to Washington, the violence we’re witnessing is largely a product of the hard left, and the reaction from mainstream liberals — mostly silence, dismissiveness, equivocation — means it will continue to flourish.

To move toward a less violent and hyper-charged society, we must be clearheaded about violence where we see it, and not avoid the subject. We must condemn it without conditions.
    WAKE UP FROM YOUR INSANE FANTASY...-TYR
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Are you insane or just blind as all hell???
    The majority of the violence cones from the dems/leftists/liberals.. See excerpt from the link below.
    Look at who presented the article. Which is not some pro-right , Nazi-type cult/source.

WAKE UP FROM YOUR INSANE FANTASY...-TYR
    ugh what? your article no where states millions of dems support mass murder. you are demented.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Send him to Leavenworth, for the rest of his miserable life. Not that a single person on his list is worth a fuck as a person, but we can't tolerate this kind of bullshit rhetoric.

14. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

The founder of liberal news site the Daily Kos had this to say: "Republicans are getting what they want"

Ah, Republicans. It's all fun and games until one of your own gets shot, huh? #Scalise
    — Resister Erica

Republicans created this hate-filled rhetoric & now bitching about one of their own getting shot. Oh PLEASE! @HallieJackson #Alexandria
    — Chico Delainky

I feel a little bit like an asshole for thinking this but the republicans that were shot are still alive so it's really not that...
    — Kelsey Lela (@Klcss)

Republicans take away health care. GOP against gun laws. Every day Americans shot all over country, GOP does nothing. Blame yourselves.
    — Trump Russia Conspiracy

The Atlantic‘s David Frum tweeted out a bunch of lies about Virginia’s gun laws (both state and federal law require background checks in Virginia, long guns can’t be concealed, and there’s no evidence as of yet that the shooter even had a valid concealed carry permit):
    Virginia:
    No background checks
    No licensing
    No registration
    No permit req’d for concealed carry of long guns
    Open carry long guns & handguns
    — David Frum (@davidfrum) June 14, 2017
    What's more harmful: Putting millions already on the margins more at-risk via draconian policies, or shooting a racist lawmaker in the hip?
    — Jesse Benn (@JesseBenn) June 14, 2017

For violent resistance to work it'd need to be organized. Individual acts can be understandable, but likely counterproductive/ineffective.

— Jesse Benn (@JesseBenn) June 14, 2017

On attempt to shoot Donald Trump:

Do I need to dig and find the reactions to the Vegas shooting?

You know as well as I know Liberals/Leftists PRAISE everything bad that happens to ANYONE they disagree with. It's rarely Conservatives and Libertarians who cause any violence, or trouble, or who flee free speech and who rail against the same.

It's leftists. Almost-always Leftists.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

16. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

ANTIFA anyone?
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

You do not pay much attention, do you?

liberals applauded and encouraged violence, mayhem, and killings of Conservatives.

Remember the riots and protests during the Obama tenure that got no condemning comments
    from liberals? Of course you deny such ignoring - you and your ILK are part of the problem.
    You exist with blinders on both eyes and cotton in your ears when liberals create mayhem,
    encourage violence, and incite attacks.

You and your ILK are trash.
    Last edited by Elessar; 02-21-2019 at 11:21 AM.

A Deplorable!

19. Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STTAB View Post
    Send him to Leavenworth, for the rest of his miserable life. Not that a single person on his list is worth a fuck as a person, but we can't tolerate this kind of bullshit rhetoric.
    One word: AGREED!

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    ANTIFA anyone?
    You think a few hundred represent millions? Not any more than the fucking coast guard dude that was about to commit mass murder represents you military men.