Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    The founder of liberal news site the Daily Kos had this to say: "Republicans are getting what they want"

Ah, Republicans. It's all fun and games until one of your own gets shot, huh? #Scalise
    — Resister Erica

Republicans created this hate-filled rhetoric & now bitching about one of their own getting shot. Oh PLEASE! @HallieJackson #Alexandria
    — Chico Delainky

I feel a little bit like an asshole for thinking this but the republicans that were shot are still alive so it's really not that...
    — Kelsey Lela (@Klcss)

Republicans take away health care. GOP against gun laws. Every day Americans shot all over country, GOP does nothing. Blame yourselves.
    — Trump Russia Conspiracy

The Atlantic‘s David Frum tweeted out a bunch of lies about Virginia’s gun laws (both state and federal law require background checks in Virginia, long guns can’t be concealed, and there’s no evidence as of yet that the shooter even had a valid concealed carry permit):
    Virginia:
    No background checks
    No licensing
    No registration
    No permit req’d for concealed carry of long guns
    Open carry long guns & handguns
    — David Frum (@davidfrum) June 14, 2017
    What's more harmful: Putting millions already on the margins more at-risk via draconian policies, or shooting a racist lawmaker in the hip?
    — Jesse Benn (@JesseBenn) June 14, 2017
    For violent resistance to work it'd need to be organized. Individual acts can be understandable, but likely counterproductive/ineffective.

— Jesse Benn (@JesseBenn) June 14, 2017

On attempt to shoot Donald Trump:

Do I need to dig and find the reactions to the Vegas shooting?

You know as well as I know Liberals/Leftists PRAISE everything bad that happens to ANYONE they disagree with. It's rarely Conservatives and Libertarians who cause any violence, or trouble, or who flee free speech and who rail against the same.

It's leftists. Almost-always Leftists.
    lol you are basing your opinion off some twitter trolls? You can find enough support on twitter for anything. I bet I can prove jesus was a donkey fucker from twitter troll posts. Get real darin. Stop following twitter trolls and shitty online publications. This is how you guys get all your panties in a bunch thinking twitter trolls, minority dem groups and shitty online newspapers that no one respects actually represents the majority dem opinion. You guys are fighting a war with a ghost. I can find some super nasty shit conservtaive trolls post on twitter. Do I think they represent the whole, hell nah. Learn web 101 kids. Critical thinking!
    Last edited by pete311; 02-21-2019 at 11:57 AM.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    lol you are basing your opinion off some twitter trolls? You can find enough support on twitter for anything. I bet I can prove jesus was a donkey fucker from twitter troll posts. Get real darin. Stop following twitter trolls and shitty online publications. This is how you guys get all your panties in a bunch thinking twitter trolls, minority dem groups and shitty online newspapers that no one respects actually represents the majority dem opinion. You guys are fighting a war with a ghost. I can find some super nasty shit conservtaive trolls post on twitter. Do I think they represent the whole, hell nah. Learn web 101 kids. Critical thinking!
    And people who are NOT simply trolls. I'm saying Leftists in this country take personal happiness when anything to do with Conservatism or/and especially Trump is negative. Or even brutal.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

3. Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

You think a few hundred represent millions? Not any more than the fucking coast guard dude that was about to commit mass murder represents you military men.
    You're a stupid, and dishonest, pile of shit Pete

5. Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

You think a few hundred represent millions? Not any more than the fucking coast guard dude that was about to commit mass murder represents you military men.
    Oh petey, it isn't just the few hundred that actually perform the act...its people like Maxine Waters and supporters such as yourself that make up the millions. I am darn sure you will be hard pressed to find very many "military men" that support or encourage the "coast guard dude".
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

7. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    Oh petey, it isn't just the few hundred that actually perform the act...its people like Maxine Waters and supporters such as yourself that make up the millions. I am darn sure you will be hard pressed to find very many "military men" that support or encourage the "coast guard dude".

Coast Guard isn't Military - it's Dept of Homeland.

But every service man or woman i've ever met would be the first to draw down on that fucker in the story.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

But every service man or woman i've ever met would be the first to draw down on that fucker in the story.
    let's not get technical, it's still considered military
    https://www.military.com/join-armed-...on-values.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

And people who are NOT simply trolls. I'm saying Leftists in this country take personal happiness when anything to do with Conservatism or/and especially Trump is negative. Or even brutal.
    I'm sorry you feel this way but it's not true. Half of this country does not support violence. That is mind numbingly dumb.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I'm sorry you feel this way but it's not true. Half of this country does not support violence. That is mind numbingly dumb.
    Well I'm sorry too, that you're such a damn liar, and wasting everyone's time here with your line of BULL SHIT.

We know the truth, whether you want to do your little two faced, bull shit dance around it or not, and the truth is the vast, VAST majority of violence in this nation is perpetrated by YOU LEFTISTS. The newest members of your party or not only RADICAL, but they HATE AMERICA.

And whether anyone condemns the "plan" of this dude or not, I guarantee you, his "plan" isn't far off from what a lot of other people are thinking, whether you want to ADMIT or not, there's plenty of Americans that have come to the conclusion that the ONLY way America has ANY chance of returning to any sort of sanity, and closing our borders, and kicking out the illegals, and cleaning out the horrendous corruption in Washington, is going to be another CIVIL WAR. We may not be to that point quite yet, but we're getting there faster and faster every election with the likes of America hating muslim bitches being elected to OUR government. America is being DESTROYED from within, and it's pretty obvious by now that the ELECTION BOX is NOT going to "save us." It's going to take more than that, because the latest estimate of illegal aliens in America is 40 to 45 MILLION, and they're STILL POURING IN from every direction, the border, chain migration, visa lottery system, ANCHOR BABIES. You know what that means when it comes go VOTING? DEMOCRATS will be elected, the ones that WANT the OPEN BORDERS. There won't BE any more republican party. In fact, you can kiss the America you used to know GOODBYE. Hell there isn't that much of what I remember it used to be like left NOW.

How much further down the toilet are Americans willing to let America go? The democrats just introduced a bill that will make it MUCH easier for ILLEGAL ALIENS to register to VOTE, not only in local and state elections, but FEDERAL elections. Does that make anyone here mad? You like the idea of that going on in America? You want ILLEGAL ALIENS and REFUGEES from third world shit holes deciding YOUR president? No? How much more will it take to really piss you off? What will you do about it? How about when they finally DO decide to COME FOR YOUR GUNS? Will that do it? I guarantee you, that day isn't all that far off either.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-21-2019 at 03:03 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I hate to contradict an Admin, but the Coast Guard is an Armed Force of the USA and by Law declared
    part of the Military. Why do I still have a Military ID if not military?

Yes, we are in the Department of Homeland Security rather than Department of Defense, but
    that distinction gives us very broad Law Enforcement jurisdiction, second only the the U.S. Marshall's Service.

14 USC 1:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/14/1
    Last edited by Elessar; 02-21-2019 at 07:14 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

13. Thanks CSM thanked this post
    Likes CSM liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Well I'm sorry too, that you're such a damn liar, and wasting everyone's time here with your line of BULL SHIT.

We know the truth, whether you want to do your little two faced, bull shit dance around it or not, and the truth is the vast, VAST majority of violence in this nation is perpetrated by YOU LEFTISTS. The newest members of your party or not only RADICAL, but they HATE AMERICA.

And whether anyone condemns the "plan" of this dude or not, I guarantee you, his "plan" isn't far off from what a lot of other people are thinking, whether you want to ADMIT or not, there's plenty of Americans that have come to the conclusion that the ONLY way America has ANY chance of returning to any sort of sanity, and closing our borders, and kicking out the illegals, and cleaning out the horrendous corruption in Washington, is going to be another CIVIL WAR. We may not be to that point quite yet, but we're getting there faster and faster every election with the likes of America hating muslim bitches being elected to OUR government. America is being DESTROYED from within, and it's pretty obvious by now that the ELECTION BOX is NOT going to "save us." It's going to take more than that, because the latest estimate of illegal aliens in America is 40 to 45 MILLION, and they're STILL POURING IN from every direction, the border, chain migration, visa lottery system, ANCHOR BABIES. You know what that means when it comes go VOTING? DEMOCRATS will be elected, the ones that WANT the OPEN BORDERS. There won't BE any more republican party. In fact, you can kiss the America you used to know GOODBYE. Hell there isn't that much of what I remember it used to be like left NOW.

How much further down the toilet are Americans willing to let America go? The democrats just introduced a bill that will make it MUCH easier for ILLEGAL ALIENS to register to VOTE, not only in local and state elections, but FEDERAL elections. Does that make anyone here mad? You like the idea of that going on in America? You want ILLEGAL ALIENS and REFUGEES from third world shit holes deciding YOUR president? No? How much more will it take to really piss you off? What will you do about it? How about when they finally DO decide to COME FOR YOUR GUNS? Will that do it? I guarantee you, that day isn't all that far off either.
    life is good man, so grab a beer, go outside and look at a sunset for once. instead you spend your twilight ranting like a nut on a message board. waste of your life mate. go do something. gonna be on your death bed thinking, damn I spent so much time ranting on DP, for what? It's pointless.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

life is good man, so grab a beer, go outside and look at a sunset for once. instead you spend your twilight ranting like a nut on a message board. waste of your life mate. go do something. gonna be on your death bed thinking, damn I spent so much time ranting on DP, for what? It's pointless.
    Noted: Not ONE SINGLE WORD DISPUTING a THING I said... as expected.

Anyone that would listen to a thing you say needs their head examined, let alone advice on how to live, which is actually just more of your bull shit.

Bend over, see if you can grab your ears, give a good, quick, hard JERK and see if you can pop your head out of your ass, dumbfuck...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Noted: Not ONE SINGLE WORD DISPUTING a THING I said... as expected.

Anyone that would listen to a thing you say needs their head examined, let alone advice on how to live, which is actually just more of your bull shit.

Bend over, see if you can grab your ears, give a good, quick, hard JERK and see if you can pop your head out of your ass, dumbfuck...

Not surprised you have such a photo in your collection.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    I hate to contradict an Admin, but the Coast Guard is an Armed Force of the USA and by Law declared
    part of the Military. Why do I still have a Military ID if not military?

Yes, we are in the Department of Homeland Security rather than Department of Defense, but
    that distinction gives us very broad Law Enforcement jurisdiction, second only the the U.S. Marshall's.

14 USC 1:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/14/1

Dude - Homeland. Not DoD.

Marines eat Crayons and sat out the largest amphibious attack in history. Airforce Deploys to Hyatt Regency Hotels. Navy is kinda Gay. Coasties are...sorta weird. like mall cops on water. Army is "Military".

(it's inter-service rivalry and shit-giving, bro...said that tongue in cheek)

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Half Leftists support violence - i'm certain of it. Do you have social media? Do you know one leftist who doesn't show glee when Conservatives are beaten-up, shot, threatened?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default We're not surprised either petey ocasio cortez....

Not surprised you have such a photo in your collection.

It's amazing how many of the members here, have personal photo's of YOU. Which men's room were you in when that was taken?????
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !