Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Ann Coulter: Trump’s Failing. Don’t Ask Me to Lie About it

I get it, Ann, you are growing tired of the man! Damn! LOL I admire you for your honesty at the very least, even if I disagree.

Trump has went above and beyond with working to get a wall of some sort. Unfortunately, this requires some compromise, especially considering he doesn't even have the full backing and support of his own party.

With about every promise kept in just 2 years, and literally about everything done in getting his wall, short of paying for it himself... At this point, everything stopping the wall/fencing from being built is really out of his control. And if the effort fails, then hopefully someone can pick up where this left off down the road. But IMO, his record across the board, regardless of liberal whining - has been about nearly 100% keeping his promises - and that is EXACTLY why they are upset!

---

Ann Coulter: Trump’s Failing. Don’t Ask Me to Lie About it

For decades, voters have been lied to by politicians promising to crack down on immigration. We vote and we vote and we vote, and nothing ever changes. Wage-lowering, culture-destroying policies manage to appear in every bill Congress passes.

We finally got sick of it and voted for Trump. He promised to build a wall, deport illegal aliens and end the anchor baby scam. No matter how much the establishment screamed at him, he never backed down.

To call Trump’s promise to build a wall his “central campaign promise” routinizes it. That promise was indispensable to his election in a way that no other president’s campaign promises ever were.

Trump had none of the qualities voters typically look for in a president. He hadn’t been vice president, a U.S. senator or governor of California. There was little about his character to inspire a nation.

Trump’s mandate on immigration was the loudest bell ever to be rung in American politics.

While I admire people’s loyalty to the first presidential candidate to speak honestly about America’s problems, what if they’re being loyal to a false front?

The bill President Trump signed last Friday is worse than anything Hillary could ever have gotten through Congress.

To mention the two most shocking examples, the bill prohibits Trump from using any Homeland Security funds to build a wall anywhere along the border. Only bollard fencing is permitted — and even that is allowed in only one small section of the border with the approval of local authorities.

Inasmuch as the “local authorities” in that particular sector are liberal Democrats and/or beholden to Mexican cartels, the bill Trump just signed effectively prohibits any barrier whatsoever from being built on the border.

The bill also expressly prohibits the deportation of any illegal aliens who are part of a household, or thinking of becoming part of a household, that contains an “unaccompanied minor” — i.e. any illegal alien who claims to be under 18 years old with no parent in the country.

This is why the bill is being referred to as the Pedophiles-Go-Free Act.

Trump — and those hoping to be invited to the next White House Christmas party — refers to this as a “deal.” Gen. Custer struck a similar “deal” at Little Bighorn.

The 3-D chess crowd has heaped obloquy on me for pointing out these facts. He’s doing his best! He’s fighting! No one has ever come under such sustained attack as our president! It’s not his fault! It’s Paul Ryan’s fault! It’s Mitch McConnell’s fault! It’s Robert Mueller’s fault! It’s the media’s fault!

I have a different yardstick, which is a harsh yardstick, but the only objective one: The only thing I’m interested in is results.

So far, Trump has spent 25 months not building the wall, capped last Friday by his signing a bill that will make it monumentally more difficult to do so.

Today, the Hail Mary presidency is down to a Hail Mary pass. Trump has declared a national emergency and stated his intent to use military funds to build the wall.

This is absolutely the right thing to do. Now that all other opportunities have been egregiously squandered over the past two years, it is, in fact, the only hope left.

There is an ever so slight cause for concern, however, that the person issuing these orders is Donald J. Trump.

— Right before the midterm elections, Trump also promised an executive order on anchor babies. As with the wall, we’re still waiting.

— Trump still hasn’t hired Kris Kobach — probably the only guy in the country who could make the Hail Mary pass work.

— Since Trump signed the bill, Vice President Pence has re-hired Koch brothers’ shill Marc Short, whose main mission seems to be blocking a wall and passing an amnesty bill — just as the Koch brothers would want.

— And Jared is readying his big amnesty plan!

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/immigratio...-lie-about-it/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

There's a lot of truth in that. If I was president, I'd have done away with DACA, which was illegal in the first place, chain migration, the visa lottery system and chain migration all by E.O., and if the democrats hadn't given me the money to build the wall, the government would STILL be shut down, and I would have NEVER signed this last bill either. They were worried about a "poison pill," well it was FULL of them, and he signed it anyway. He said the last time he signed a huge spending bill full things he didn't want, "never again," well, yes you did. I did think the president was going to be tougher. I'd be signing an new E.O. every other day. I'd write so damn many of them the democrats wouldn't know which one to challenge first. I'd write so many of them the courts wouldn't be able to keep up, and so they'd be carried out. Trump has a "pen and a phone" just like the kenyan did, and just like the kenyan, if congress isn't going to do what he wants, just go around them.

I think it's just WEIRD how the radical dems control only ONE THIRD of government, yet they ALWAYS seem to be the ones in CONTROL. They get virtually EVERYTHING they want. I'm past being fed up with it, and I'm leaning towards agreeing with Coulter.

I think we need that article V convention of states.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-21-2019 at 01:08 PM.