Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
I guess we have a different definition of the word magic. If you can't detail this creation process or the creator in detail then it's magic. Evolution does include randomness indeed, more like probability. Just like some people have a probability to grow an extra toe. If two people with an extra toe breed then their children have the chance to have an extra toe. Suddenly you have many with an extra toe. You seem to have trouble with the vastness of time when you make big claims like a swim bladder becomes a lung. This is a process that can take millions even billions of years and there is no designed order to it. Again, I admit, I can't properly debate this, a biologist could and you should seek one out. I bet it would be super interesting.
Evolutionists always avoid the step of going from non-life to life, I notice. No matter how many things evolutionists let slide with the ridiculousness of mutations and macroevolution, they still don't even try to explain non-life to life. They usually say "amino acids are the building blocks of life" and then mumble and try to change the subject.