So is this perhaps the 'final' suspension?

‘Empire’ Suspends Jussie Smollett in Wake of Hate Hoax

Jussie Smollett has been suspended from ‘Empire’ following his indictment and arrest for filing a false police report.

Executive producers of Fox’s ‘Empire’ say they are slashing Smollett from the last two episodes of the season.

“The events of the past few weeks have been incredibly emotional for all of us. Jussie has been an important member of our ‘Empire’ family for the past five years and we care about him deeply,” said a Friday statement from “Empire’s” producers.

“While these allegations are very disturbing, we are placing our trust in the legal system as the process plays out. We are also aware of the effects of this process on the cast and crew members who work on our show and to avoid further disruption on set, we have decided to remove the role of ‘Jamal’ from the final two episodes of the season,” the statement said.

On Thursday, disgraced actor Jussie Smollett returned to the Empire set following his arrest — and continued to lie to his castmates and beg them to believe his nonsensical tale.

The return to the set came as it was revealed that Smollett had texted one of his “attackers” saying “might need your help on the low. You around to meet up and talk face to face?”

When Smollett arrived at the studio to film scenes for Empire, TMZ reports that he told the cast and crew “I’m sorry I’ve put you all through this and not answered any calls. I wanted to say I’m sorry and, you know me, I would never do this to any of you, you are my family. I swear to God, I did not do this.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-of-hate-hoax/